Chubynho

Questions????

36 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Like most guys I put my wallet on my back pocket always in the same way. My wallet have the form on my butt! because it's always on the same position. On my way back from an appointment I stopped to buy something and when I pulled out my wallet I realized that it has been taken out and put back again (in a different way) while I was taking a shower at the lady's place. Nothing was missing, but it was scary to know she went through my documents, ID, credit cards, etc. :cool:

How UNPROFESSIONAL! Never ever ever is that okay. So sorry dear. :eek:

On 6/26/2018 at 9:13 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

Yeah, ya got took. Agency girls, girls that have worked Vegas pull this stunt: donation is just to meet, anything else is extra.

That said, plenty of ladies on this board that are no hidden fee ladies.

Stick with well reviewed ladies until you get some mileage under the belt.

You are right, she ask me if I been in Las Vegas, I said no. And she said: "you need to treat me weel". Well I give her $300. So well I got took.

12 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

After I finished up with the provider I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. I had left my clothes folded on a chair away from the bed but when I got back into the room I noticed my shirt would not folded anymore and was hanging off the chair.  Luckily I didn't have anything in my pants. I'd like to thank the guys who gave the suggestion to only go in with your money and your phone.

That's a violation just as much as crossing a lady's consent boundaries. Those who can't be trusted in private encounters will eventually suffer bad reviews and either straighten up or lose access to reliable guys.

14 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

After I finished up with the provider I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. I had left my clothes folded on a chair away from the bed but when I got back into the room I noticed my shirt would not folded anymore and was hanging off the chair.  Luckily I didn't have anything in my pants. I'd like to thank the guys who gave the suggestion to only go in with your money and your phone.

I dont even take my phone. Envelope, keys, Starbucks for the two of us. Wallet and phone locked in the truck.

I find this sad that so many people have been violated, and feel as if they can not take their personal belongings into a meeting. Wow! I'm not there yet, but maybe I'm just naive. Fortunately I have never had a problem with things missing (except a shortage on donation). I like to think most of us are trustworthy, and honest.

26 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I find this sad that so many people have been violated, and feel as if they can not take their personal belongings into a meeting. Wow! I'm not there yet, but maybe I'm just naive. Fortunately I have never had a problem with things missing (except a shortage on donation). I like to think most of us are trustworthy, and honest.

I think eventually the shady characters are found out or find new shadows. The thing I appreciate most about the board is the level of trust we can share to keep the community safer.