Chubynho

Questions????

34 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

After I finished up with the provider I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. I had left my clothes folded on a chair away from the bed but when I got back into the room I noticed my shirt would not folded anymore and was hanging off the chair.  Luckily I didn't have anything in my pants. I'd like to thank the guys who gave the suggestion to only go in with your money and your phone.

That's a violation just as much as crossing a lady's consent boundaries. Those who can't be trusted in private encounters will eventually suffer bad reviews and either straighten up or lose access to reliable guys.

14 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

After I finished up with the provider I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. I had left my clothes folded on a chair away from the bed but when I got back into the room I noticed my shirt would not folded anymore and was hanging off the chair.  Luckily I didn't have anything in my pants. I'd like to thank the guys who gave the suggestion to only go in with your money and your phone.

I dont even take my phone. Envelope, keys, Starbucks for the two of us. Wallet and phone locked in the truck.

I find this sad that so many people have been violated, and feel as if they can not take their personal belongings into a meeting. Wow! I'm not there yet, but maybe I'm just naive. Fortunately I have never had a problem with things missing (except a shortage on donation). I like to think most of us are trustworthy, and honest.

26 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I find this sad that so many people have been violated, and feel as if they can not take their personal belongings into a meeting. Wow! I'm not there yet, but maybe I'm just naive. Fortunately I have never had a problem with things missing (except a shortage on donation). I like to think most of us are trustworthy, and honest.

I think eventually the shady characters are found out or find new shadows. The thing I appreciate most about the board is the level of trust we can share to keep the community safer.