Chubynho

Questions????

34 posts in this topic

Hello there, this is a simple question,  I'm pretty new in this and I don't want to waste my money....today I saw a pretty lady. I make an appointment for 45 minutes and my donation for 45 minutes and I get just a HW, then I said ok so what else and she told me that I need to tip her for more, so how this really work? is base plus tips or what? Thanks people

The donation is solely for the pretty lady's time and companionship.  In other words, she agrees to spend time with you, and that is all.  Anything else that might happen is not part of the arrangement and is simply mutually enjoyable activities that might happen between two consenting adults.  No specific activities are ever bargained or compensated for.

Unlike waiters and uber drivers, plan on tipping a lady before the session to the level enjoyment you plan. 

As BadBoy says, donations are for the time of companionship only. 

No matter how much is in the envelope, always respect a lady's boundaries and you have a great time.

1 hour ago, Chubynho said:

Hello there, this is a simple question,  I'm pretty new in this and I don't want to waste my money....today I saw a pretty lady. I make an appointment for 45 minutes and my donation for 45 minutes and I get just a HW, then I said ok so what else and she told me that I need to tip her for more, so how this really work? is base plus tips or what? Thanks people

Nah, that's an up sell. You'll learn how to steer clear of them gems. It's honestly ok to JUST SAY NO to those Ladies. Leave them the original, and just walk out. You'll survive just by your post here. 

1 hour ago, Chubynho said:

Umm. What’s an HW? 

Happy Willy?

Hard Wanker?

1 hour ago, eatu55 said:

Half wood?

Hardly working?

I like both those answers.!

HW hhhmmmmmmmm  I suppose Big Bush is too obvious. 

Maybe:

Hand Waxing

Howlin' Wolf

Happy Wookie

Hand Wiggles

Holy Wetness

Hot Weenie

Hard Wood

Yeah, ya got took. Agency girls, girls that have worked Vegas pull this stunt: donation is just to meet, anything else is extra.

That said, plenty of ladies on this board that are no hidden fee ladies.

Stick with well reviewed ladies until you get some mileage under the belt.

For everyone's safety, it's best if fees are not discussed at all during the meeting. 

The first lady I ever met advised me to take nothing but the envelope and my cell phone with me into a meeting with someone I don't know to avoid potential issues of a lost wallet.

13 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

... take nothing but the envelope and my cell phone with me into a meeting with someone I don't know to avoid potential issues of a lost wallet.

I was taught the same, but to carry a little extra in case I had a REALLY good time.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I was taught the same, but to carry a little extra in case I had a REALLY good time.

This is such great advice. Shout it from the rooftops! 

Providers & gentleman alike should leave wallets, driver’s licenses etc in the car when visiting new people. 

46 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

This is such great advice. Shout it from the rooftops! 

Providers & gentleman alike should leave wallets, driver’s licenses etc in the car when visiting new people. 

As much as I agree with this. The slight chance you do run into LE... not carrying identification is a separate charge.. personally i carry an empty wallet with only my ID and a small amount of cash (just in case) you know mom and dad always said... never travel without SOME cash! 

14 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

As much as I agree with this. The slight chance you do run into LE... not carrying identification is a separate charge.. personally i carry an empty wallet with only my ID and a small amount of cash (just in case) you know mom and dad always said... never travel without SOME cash! 

I've never heard of anyone being charged for not having identification ?!>!>!?

I'm sure each jurisdiction has it's own interpretation, but in Colorado (Colorado Revised Statutes Title 16 Criminal Proceedings § 16-3-103 Stopping of suspect): 

A peace officer may stop any person who he reasonably suspects is committing, has committed, or is about to commit a crime and may require him to give his name and address, identification if available, and an explanation of his actions.  A peace officer shall not require any person who is stopped pursuant to this section to produce or divulge such person's social security number.  The stopping shall not constitute an arrest.

The statute doesn't seem to imply a chargeable offense for being without your ID, assuming you are not actually being arrested for suspicion of criminal activity.

It’s my understanding that you are not required to produce a drivers license unless you are operating a vehicle. 

I am definitely not going to run the risk of a crazy person finding my name and address 😣

My friend ran into LE in DENVER COUNTY in February And was definitely charged for not carrying her identification... I'm sure every officer has the authority to be a nice guy... just going by experiences... they charged her because they couldn't prove who she was and how old she was... (she was touring with out of state id) the charge was dropped in court when she produced her ID.

To each their own... NO MATTER how you play the game... just DO IT CAREFULLY! :)

Edited by MeganMarie4u

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

... not carrying identification is a separate charge...

{Eastern European accent}

Papers, please!

{/accent} 😡

Hopefully we haven’t come to that, yet. But our society is edging closer & closer to such draconian laws.

Dude, a 45 minute appointment for s HJ?? You got taken dude. Whether anyone here wants to admit it publicly or not,   everyone knows you got taken. Learn from thst

The donation is just for her time to spend time with you. If anything happens, that is just icing in the cake.

Reputable ladies do not upsell to add additional icing in the cake. They have a recipie they go by and stick with it.

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

The donation is just for her time to spend time with you. If anything happens, that is just icing in the cake.

Reputable ladies do not upsell to add additional icing in the cake. They have a recipie they go by and stick with it.

+100

7 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

It’s my understanding that you are not required to produce a drivers license unless you are operating a vehicle. 

I am definitely not going to run the risk of a crazy person finding my name and address 😣

Like most guys I put my wallet on my back pocket always in the same way. My wallet have the form on my butt! because it's always on the same position. On my way back from an appointment I stopped to buy something and when I pulled out my wallet I realized that it has been taken out and put back again (in a different way) while I was taking a shower at the lady's place. Nothing was missing, but it was scary to know she went through my documents, ID, credit cards, etc. :cool:

Edited by Bora Bora

19 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Like most guys I put my wallet on my back pocket always in the same way. My wallet have the form on my butt! because it's always on the same position. On my way back from an appointment I stopped to buy something and when I pulled out my wallet I realized that it has been taken out and put back again (in a different way) while I was taking a shower at the lady's place. Nothing was missing, but it was scary to know she went through my documents, ID, credit cards, etc. :cool:

Oh my.:eek:

1 hour ago, Bora Bora said:

Omg! I’m sorry that happened to you. This is exactly the kind of thing I’m talking about. Scary!

On 6/26/2018 at 5:01 PM, Chubynho said:

You should submit a review of your date.

You just need to do better research for your next date.

Your friend did not have to show any id ,and the cop violated her civil rights by detaining her, she is not a resident of colorado, there for the contract with the state that is agreed to by signing your license does not apply to anyboby that is not a resident..hence having a id on your person.

13 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

My friend ran into LE in DENVER COUNTY in February And was definitely charged for not carrying her identification... I'm sure every officer has the authority to be a nice guy... just going by experiences... they charged her because they couldn't prove who she was and how old she was... (she was touring with out of state id) the charge was dropped in court when she produced her ID.

To each their own... NO MATTER how you play the game... just DO IT CAREFULLY! :)

6 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

How UNPROFESSIONAL! Never ever ever is that okay. So sorry dear. :eek:

On 6/26/2018 at 9:13 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

Yeah, ya got took. Agency girls, girls that have worked Vegas pull this stunt: donation is just to meet, anything else is extra.

That said, plenty of ladies on this board that are no hidden fee ladies.

Stick with well reviewed ladies until you get some mileage under the belt.

You are right, she ask me if I been in Las Vegas, I said no. And she said: "you need to treat me weel". Well I give her $300. So well I got took.