Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike940370

Reviews

22 posts in this topic

OK, I'm finding it can be difficult to get a date with some providers who want references. Never needed those on BP.

So, I gave a really nice review of my meeting with one of our ladies. but I keep getting "The review has been denied"  I tried resubmitting it after they said go to the provider's profile page, click blue button "request reference".

So I did that,  and she was really nice and I had a great time and she acted like she did too; so I see no reason she would not approve it and hopefully she will reciprocate.

But; does'nt this seem odd that I need to get her permission to review her? Or am I doing something wrong? Again LOL

Thx

We don’t approve the reviews or even see them until they are posted. Your best bet is to contact a moderator. They’re pretty busy right now, but I’m sure you’ll get some resolution. Good luck, and thanks for contributing to the community. Reviews do bring business.

Thanks Audrey, All the Emails I have received say "Donotreply"  How do I contact a Mod?  Even my profile page only says "Manage reviewer profile", no recent visitors, no nothing else except I have a review awaiting approval, from who, I don't know.

Edited by Mike940370
typo

41 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Thanks Audrey, All the Emails I have received say "Donotreply"  How do I contact a Mod?  Even my profile page only says "Manage reviewer profile", no recent visitors, no nothing else except I have a review awaiting approval, from who, I don't know.

Scroll to the bottom of this page. See the ‘Contact Us’?  Click on that. 

Posting a review and requesting a reference are two separate and unrelated activities.  The review is for her benefit. The reference is for yours. I am guessing that there was language in your review that caused a problem for the moderators.  I can't help with any suggestions about how to resolve that. The "request reference" button allows the provider to essentially let other providers know that you are a good guy.  References are important for you to have, just like reviews are important for the providers. 

4 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Posting a review and requesting a reference are two separate and unrelated activities.  The review is for her benefit. The reference is for yours. I am guessing that there was language in your review that caused a problem for the moderators.  I can't help with any suggestions about how to resolve that. The "request reference" button allows the provider to essentially let other providers know that you are a good guy.  References are important for you to have, just like reviews are important for the providers. 

Most providers prefer to communicate directly with one another. Rather than having your TOB profile be your intermediary.

My best advice is to ask a lady you've seen whether she'd be willing to speak on your behalf. Let her know who you are hoping to see and when. If she consents, give her contact information (most ladies want email, phone, website if available; particularly if the referring lady is unknown to them) of the referrer. 

I'm not going to lie, this isn't something you can usually do in the heat of the moment. It takes a bit of planning and advance preparation as you're building your reputation.

6 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

It takes a bit of planning and advance preparation as you're building your reputation.

^^This^^,  might want to work on more positive attitude and posts. Started out kinda negative, and seems to be maintained. I never experienced any of the problems your having...none. 

7 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

^^This^^,  might want to work on more positive attitude and posts. Started out kinda negative, and seems to be maintained. I never experienced any of the problems your having...none. 

Exactly my point. Never had a problem.

40 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Scroll to the bottom of this page. See the ‘Contact Us’?  Click on that. 

TY for that, done

16 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Well I would expect nothing less for you .  But , as always , thanks for your help

I' did'nt ask for a reference, I gave her a well deserved great review.

Edited by Mike940370
add

42 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

Most providers prefer to communicate directly with one another. Rather than having your TOB profile be your intermediary.

FWIW my experience has been the opposite - ladies i have contacted like being able to quickly see references here and ok's on p411 instead of calling other ladies who may or may not answer or return calls.

To OP:

I am confused.  You say the review you filed was denied. Then you say it shows on your profile page as pending.  That usually means mods are still reviewing. The review can take 8 days or more. As to instructing you to ask her for reference that could simply be to make sure newbie actually saw her 😎 Gets faster and easier once mods know you are real, especially if reviewing well known ladies. The more recognized you become the easier and faster these things get - unless you piss everyone off early lol. (Me i never piss anyone off hahahaha) Hang in and good luck!

2 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

FWIW my experience has been the opposite - ladies i have contacted like being able to quickly see references here and ok's on p411 instead of calling other ladies who may or may not answer or return calls.

To OP:

I am confused.  You say the review you filed was denied. Then you say it shows on your profile page as pending.  That usually means mods are still reviewing. The review can take 8 days or more. As to instructing you to ask her for reference that could simply be to make sure newbie actually saw her 😎 Gets faster and easier once mods know you are real, especially if reviewing well known ladies. The more recognized you become the easier and faster these things get - unless you piss everyone off early lol. (Me i never piss anyone off hahahaha) Hang in and good luck!

^^This^^ is true. The more recognized you are on TOB (P411 isn't available to newbies or those who didn't join sooner), the easier it becomes. Good contribution to the forums and reviews add to your credibility as a trusted member of the community.

2 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

^^This^^ is true. The more recognized you are on TOB (P411 isn't available to newbies or those who didn't join sooner), the easier it becomes. Good contribution to the forums and reviews add to your credibility as a trusted member of the community.

Spot on.  My first review was denied.  I will probably never know why and don't really care.  Saw the same YL again and did another review and it sailed through so assuming I messed something up for it to be denied.  My recent experience has been that the YLs want to see some recognizable names for reviews and references and they are comfortable and don't spend time chasing details.

1 hour ago, eatu55 said:

Sometimes it is not just a matter of credibility:  I had one (really great) provider indicate that she booked me mainly because she wanted "...to see if you are as much of a smart-ass in person as you on TOB..."   Apparently, I did not disappoint, we see each other regularly.

27 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Sometimes it is not just a matter of credibility:  I had one (really great) provider indicate that she booked me mainly because she wanted "...to see if you are as much of a smart-ass in person as you on TOB..."   Apparently, I did not disappoint, we see each other regularly.

:cool:

30 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Did she ask to see you, or did you initiate contact? Might be a legit strategy for some daring soul.

2 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Well I would expect nothing less for you .  But , as always , thanks for your help

I' did'nt ask for a reference, I gave her a well deserved great review.

I also have an extremely hard time for some reason asking for references, that's why I have none. I equate that to low self esteem on my part. My point being to you is you start out with drama, then keep it up, SMILE, no-one likes drama. 

47 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

My point being to you is you start out with drama, then keep it up, SMILE, no-one likes drama. 

Speak for yourself B)

1gPz9Yc.gif

You don't have to look too far for drama around here. Some days it's worse than a bunny infestation. 

21 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

You don't have to look too far for drama around here. Some days it's worse than a bunny infestation. 

😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by MeganMarie4u

23 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Speak for yourself B)

1gPz9Yc.gif

You sir...are fuckin hilarious 😂😂😂😂