Midday

Small breasted friend (·) (·)

27 posts in this topic

Looking for a small breasted friend for a visit.  If you qualify let me know via PM.

6 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

That's not really how it works here.  First, how would any woman know if they are even in your area or whether you want to do incalls, since you didn't state what city you're even in?  Second, there's an actual search option in the listings.  A couple of clicks would show you all the women within a certain breast size range.  The way you went about it will yield zero results.

To be fair, the search options are fucked on mobile. 

10 hours ago, Midday said:

Looking for a small breasted friend for a visit.  If you qualify let me know via PM.

Hey dude. It's not gonna turn out how you want like this. Go to listings. Flip through some ads, find a girl that matches what you like. Incall = her place. Outcall = your place. Give her a call, see if she wants to meet you. Be polite, even if she says no. Good luck. 

5 minutes ago, jj254-1 said:

To be fair, the search options are fucked on mobile. 

Search works fine for me on mobile... Though apparently quoting replies in the forum is broken...

Just now, turtlerabbit said:

Search works fine for me on mobile... Though apparently quoting replies in the forum is broken...

search options are blank. clicking them lists criteria, but there's no category label. 

2 minutes ago, jj254-1 said:

search options are blank. clicking them lists criteria, but there's no category label. 

That's true, they aren't labeled, but they're mostly pretty easy to figure out.

Just look through the picture ads and see who you would like to see. Then follow the links to contact, nothing hard about this process and you will not be surprised.

With the lag in his first post there’s no telling when he was looking for small boobs😂😂

Op, Welcome to TOB and good luck to you. In your next post let us know what area of town is best for you and we can better help you. 

7 minutes ago, Laci French said:

With the lag in his first post there’s no telling when he was looking for small boobs😂😂

Op, Welcome to TOB and good luck to you. In your next post let us know what area of town is best for you and we can better help you. 

Hey, he placed his order , why cant he just go to the pick up window and get it .... I mean get her?😎 *sarcasm off*

Search via not so smart phone is working fine. To OP - go to listings, click search, change location to your desired location, select allowable breast size and any other key ingredients. Browse results in last 30 days, cross check profile of any that tickle your fancy, call and be polite, meet and get laid. Not rocket surgery. Good luck!

I have small breasts (sort of) but I don't think the O.P. is really my type

Reminds of someone named Dave whatever who would post in chat (yes those joining in the past dozen years or so don't know that T.O. had a chat for TOB), would daily post what part of town he was in and ask the girls to contact him.  Never met the dude but heard from some of the girls that he was real and a lot of fun.  Another note for the newbies of the past dozen years, a guy by the named of T.O. started this board.  I wonder what happened to him.  Probably rode off into to the western sunset.

BR

27 minutes ago, Bob Richards said:

Reminds of someone named Dave whatever who would post in chat (yes those joining in the past dozen years or so don't know that T.O. had a chat for TOB), would daily post what part of town he was in and ask the girls to contact him.  ...

BR

David Stearns - He frequently posted his ISOs on the discussion board.  Seemed to work for him. 🤪

Let's see... my ex-wife, my neighbor.. hell, mine aren't that big.  I mean, I workout a little.  Does hair bother you?
The nipples ARE sensitive.

But seriously.... good luck. :)

Ahhh Stearns.  Thanks Bit Banger.  Guess the memory is the first to go the older we get.  Hopefully the important equipment keeps going.  Lol

BR

I’ve been told that memory was the 2nd thing to go.

Remind me, What’s the 1st?

😁

Dude , forward your pms to me while you're at it.  I like those small ones too!

On 6/25/2018 at 8:49 PM, Midday said:

I got small ones that I just love, love, so much :) 

13 hours ago, Laci French said:

by the looks of Laci's fantastic avatar, I don't think she qualifies. She qualifies in my book. 

And yeah, you can't just be a one post wonder and get the intel. Want a good AMP that gives extras? 

Okay first post, long time lurker joined not to long ago. This is why I love TOB! The folks I’ve met here are awesome, truly.

On 6/25/2018 at 8:49 PM, Midday said:

Each of us has a preference, but sorry, my friend, if they aren't smothering you and trying to block your vision, they aren't big enough for me...

I care more about a lady's eyes and personality than about the size or her breasts.

Truth be told, I find tiny titties interesting and the ladies I've met that possess them have a unique fire that more than compensates.

On 7/11/2018 at 8:56 AM, eatu55 said:

Truth be told, I find tiny titties interesting and the ladies I've met that possess them have a unique fire that more than compensates.

L👀king for the Ms President of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee...... (•)(•)