Diverdave

Downtown Denver

9 posts in this topic

I am visiting Denver for the first time this week.  No car.  Staying downtown.  I can’t figure out where “friends” are located.  Is DTC really where most of the providers are, or will I have any luck close to Coors Field?

There are some ladies close to downtown. You'll also have access to the light rail, or a 15-20 minute Uber drive to DTC or up North outside of rush hour. Have a good trip!

There are ladies all around town and some way out of town. A suggestion would be somewhere with easy access and close to a highway. Something along the I-70 corridor and I-25 or I-225 work best. Have fun looking around for a place that suits you.

The answer to your questions is "Yes."  In other words there are some great ladies downtown, even more great ladies within a short Uber of downtown, and lots in DTC, which you can easily get to on our clean and safe light rail system.  In my opinion, you are in the perfect spot - good luck!

As other's have chimed in, there are ladies that advertise being downtown/Lodo: look for those ads. Some might advertise LoHi or RiNo, which are short ride share away.

Also mentioned, light rail goes to DTC.

Or, just get an outcall, since you've got a room.

Well luckily Denver has amazing public transportation and I take lyft or ubers everywhere.  Def won't be stuck just cause u don't have car. DTC is def a great spot to find good hotel deals in nice 4 Star rooms so I used to love working there. Downtown is another good place to be for action don't see why u would have any trouble having fun and enjoying everything Denver has to offer.  Hope u have fun and enjoy yourself 😘😉

There are ladies everywhere.

You can take an Uber to them or request that they come to you. And if you are feeling generous, you can even pay for her Uber or request Uber pick her up and bring her to you.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

There are ladies everywhere.

You can take an Uber to them or request that they come to you. And if you are feeling generous, you can even pay for her Uber or request Uber pick her up and bring her to you.

That is a lovely idea.  If they're driving themselves, make sure you pay for their parking.... And please, make sure that you check for any extra out call extra.... 

On 6/24/2018 at 11:38 PM, Diverdave said:

I am visiting Denver for the first time this week.  No car.  Staying downtown.  I can’t figure out where “friends” are located.  Is DTC really where most of the providers are, or will I have any luck close to Coors Field?

There are many lovely ladies on  here close to downtown. Search and PM those who catch your eye. And hope you enjoy Denver while you are here! 

Edited by Zelda Runner