BallR

Getting bumped out of your scheduled visit

74 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Waldofindme said:

it happens all the time. But most of the time the provider won't admit to it.

Despite all the hand wringing and protests, you hit the nail on the head.  Rarely will the lady say so, and while I admire her honesty, probably not wise to divulge the real reason as opposed to "I have stomach flu" "Flo came early to visit" etc., etc..  The OP was short on enough information to really say as to the wisdom of her "business decision."  For all those that say it was bad to bump a three time repeat customer, what if it was a 50 time repeat dude who was asking for his usual overnight instead of the OP's hour?  Still a bad business decision?  I think not.  I do think she should have offered to reschedule (same day if possible) and with a discount or extended time as appreciation for being understanding about it.  (But then she may have and OP just did not mention)  

Oh, and no way in hell is cancelling with notice a review-able offense.  NCNS requires the NC part. :cool:

20 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Despite all the hand wringing and protests, you hit the nail on the head.  Rarely will the lady say so, and while I admire her honesty, probably not wise to divulge the real reason as opposed to "I have stomach flu" "Flo came early to visit" etc., etc..  The OP was short on enough information to really say as to the wisdom of her "business decision."  For all those that say it was bad to bump a three time repeat customer, what if it was a 50 time repeat dude who was asking for his usual overnight instead of the OP's hour?  Still a bad business decision?  I think not.  I do think she should have offered to reschedule (same day if possible) and with a discount or extended time as appreciation for being understanding about it.  (But then she may have and OP just did not mention)  

Oh, and no way in hell is cancelling with notice a review-able offense.  NCNS requires the NC part. :cool:

You have profound wisdom, but I have to disagree. If MR. 50 made an announcement of his unexpected arrival, seeing as how he’s been to her time and time again. She could tell him ‘I need time to get ready. Please give me some time. I’ve the most wonderful plan for us’. He would have complied. She would have had her cake and ate it. She’s just sloppy. As far as business decisions go, get a gold bar today and cherish it. It’ll be the last you ever get. I respect your opinion, but I disagree.

5 hours ago, MelindaMadison said:

(I can see why a lady would *cricket* you in that case..and it's different than the OP's discussion/situation) If you approach someone and they do not want to see you i.e.: "busy" or "not working" when clearly is available to others....and you tried to get thru using a different number (Big Question is....WHY would you do that? text someone from two different numbers? to cloak yourself? hide hobby identity? / reputation? ..... then it just comes across as stalkerish/creepy AF.  Seroiusly, gotta call you out on that one. and most companions will veer Far Far away from that behavior. I think it was a way of the lady telling you to take your business elsewhere..

I don't think that is what GeeCue was doing at all, from what I understand he probably just pm'd AND text, as some ladies will check one and not the other, or maybe he was trying to validate his handle on the board... Either way, GeeCue is FAR from creepy or stalker like... just my opinion 😉

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

You have profound wisdom, but I have to disagree. If MR. 50 made an announcement of his unexpected arrival, seeing as how he’s been to her time and time again. She could tell him ‘I need time to get ready. Please give me some time. I’ve the most wonderful plan for us’. He would have complied. She would have had her cake and ate it. She’s just sloppy. As far as business decisions go, get a gold bar today and cherish it. It’ll be the last you ever get. I respect your opinion, but I disagree.

And your point is well taken.  Unfortunately, we are both having to assume a whole lot of things we were not told - which was kind of my point.  And perhaps a more skilled and experienced lady would have kept all balls happily in the air.  I also wonder about the advisability of pressing a lady for why, what do you mean, how come???  Perhaps she was commenting on a propensity to schedule 15 or 30 minute appointments.  There I go again speculating wildly.  Bottom line if the worst that ever happens to a guy is that she calls and cancels .......... doing very well indeed.

4 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

And your point is well taken.  Unfortunately, we are both having to assume a whole lot of things we were not told - which was kind of my point.  And perhaps a more skilled and experienced lady would have kept all balls happily in the air.  I also wonder about the advisability of pressing a lady for why, what do you mean, how come???  Perhaps she was commenting on a propensity to schedule 15 or 30 minute appointments.  There I go again speculating wildly.  Bottom line if the worst that ever happens to a guy is that she calls and cancels .......... doing very well indeed.

I agree, but I think that the way someone feels, means the weight of their soul. Of course, objectively your reason is correct. This will be long winded. I enjoy telling stories. Please understand that this one comes with discomfort. It is not an advocation of behavior. It’s more of an examination. I am Daryl Hannah in this tale. I hope the meaning finds at least someone.

I sat last night next to two beautiful divorced women. The one that looked like Daryl Hannah commanded attention. Yet from the periphery of my vision her darker haired friend seemed to object to my inquisitive, sometimes intrusive questioning. Daryl Hannah was enraptured, The lady who more resembled Juliette Lewis wanted me to go away because I believe she was hoping to do scissors naked with Hannah.

The plan was to seduce the “queen” and get the three of us in a room together. There, we tear each other’s clothes off. I’ve made the decision to ravage Lewis in front of her fair-haired friend. I found impulse to grind deep into her hips, grace abandoned. Hannah tickling my balls, yet such gestures are almost ignored. 

So after Lewis succumbs to slumber and  Hannah sits uncomfortably at the edge of the bed, covering her gorgeous body with a towel. She’s left her lace underwear on. Shame? Her?

“Now with that business done, let’s fuck each other until our brains come out of our ears”.

She gasps, “Are you kidding me?”

“Pull your panties down “

“I have three kids”. 

An unusual outburst. What did she mean by it?

“Then stop crying. You look like Daryl Hannah. Please slip off your panties.”

That’s an example where a knife could be put  in my guts.

15 hours ago, BallR said:

Is this a common practice for the ladies to do? 

I don't know. You would have to ask each lady individually if she does this. Independent providers do whatever they want. There is no 'set' way to do anything, nor is there any rule book. Your experience is what that one provider did. I have never done this, nor would I. Some may perhaps do some changing in their schedules like this. 

3 hours ago, Emily Jordan said:

... he probably just pm'd AND text, as some ladies will check one and not the other, or maybe he was trying to validate his handle on the board...

^ this ^

I usually send a P411 request, then call AND send a PM to make sure the YL reads the request in a timely manner.  You never know when (or where) she’ll login to pick up her messages.  I could see where a YL might go down two of these communications paths at the same time. 

I have no idea what the OP is whining about, except another whine thread. Get over it, she's not your actual GF, there's other stuff you could be doing like...:rolleyes: K not cool so what. Did it really harm you? Tried to bite my tongue simply couldn't. 

No, I don't make a practice of this. As others have stated it's rude. This may have been something that you were looking forward to for weeks. It's not in good taste. I would try to find a way to schedule the 2nd person, and if it couldn't work, let it be. It happens to us too. A guy sends out requests to several ladies, or just one, we reply positively, and get no reply or a reply that someone else replied first or we come to figure out that someone with a lower rate replied. Either situation lacks integrity in my opinion. Sorry that happened, and I hope you scheduled some fun with someone else. :-)

On 6/24/2018 at 2:08 AM, BallR said:

Here's a topic that may have been discussed, and it recently had happened to me.

"Bumping" a client to replace his visit with another.

The provider I had scheduled a meeting with, whom I've seen three times previously, texts me that something came up and I needed to be rescheduled. I inquired the reason for the change since this had never occurred before. I'm told it's because of a business decision. 

I asked what that meant, and it was because I was replaced by another gentleman who requested the time I was scheduled to meet. This third person asked for a longer session than what I had asked.

One one hand, I respect honesty.  And that being said, at the least this person should have said something like "I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to reschedule.  However, I was really looking forward to seeing you, and would love to give you $__ off when I see you next.  How does that sound?"

Preserves the guy's dignity, win-win.

Then again, moving because of a different client - kinda sucky.  How about tell the super-duper-regular that you can't accommodate that time?

Thank you ladies who shared their insight and how they would manage a similar situation. 

Thank you fellas for your opinion, sharing experiences and how you would handle it. 

I completely understand there's no set of rules or guidelines to the way scheduling works; the fact that this is a business and livelihood for providers. A hobby and/or break from life for the gentleman. At the end of the day, we chose who we want to see and the manner in which we behave both as client and provider. 

Pussy auction.  Did I say 30 minutes? I meant 60 minutes.  What? I meant 61 minutes.  Sold!

On 6/25/2018 at 0:26 AM, Audrey Astor said:

No, I don't make a practice of this. As others have stated it's rude. This may have been something that you were looking forward to for weeks. It's not in good taste. I would try to find a way to schedule the 2nd person, and if it couldn't work, let it be. It happens to us too. A guy sends out requests to several ladies, or just one, we reply positively, and get no reply or a reply that someone else replied first or we come to figure out that someone with a lower rate replied. Either situation lacks integrity in my opinion. Sorry that happened, and I hope you scheduled some fun with someone else. :-)

I think the lack of Integrity have gone both ways. I am sure the gentleman are booking three and four ladies at a time and that is why we are getting an exorbitant amount of cancellations. I would like to ask the OP was he a quick visit or a half an hour visit.  I know it's not good business, but it would be hard to give up a 2-hour appointment for a 15 minute visit.  

As she said she had to make a business decision and what was best for her business.   

On 6/24/2018 at 2:08 AM, BallR said:

Here's a topic that may have been discussed, and it recently had happened to me.

"Bumping" a client to replace his visit with another.

The provider I had scheduled a meeting with, whom I've seen three times previously, texts me that something came up and I needed to be rescheduled. I inquired the reason for the change since this had never occurred before. I'm told it's because of a business decision. 

I asked what that meant, and it was because I was replaced by another gentleman who requested the time I was scheduled to meet. This third person asked for a longer session than what I had asked.

I have LONG felt this to be happening, not to just me apparently. I usually only do HH visits. So I have often felt a lady is going to see THAT GUY that wants the hour! So keep her in mind next time you think about seeing her! Or NOT!

It makes business sense for her because even if she only sees me for HH, it still takes up most of HER hour!

My other question is, have you ever had to cancel on her last minute. I think there is a lot to the story that we do not know. I am sure we should hear her side of the story first. Maybe you are a habitual cancellation, And she was just not willing to take the chance that you were going to cancel when she had a guaranteed.

Although I understand things can happen with the passing of time, my style is "long game." I plan weeks in advance for appointments lasting more than 1 hour. A lot can happen between the initial contact and the time of the intended date, including the building of trust between the lady and me. For me, won't speak for all, it's a different experience: not drive thru, but fine dining. Not banking, but investing. 

I always hope that the ladies I meet will see me as someone they would like to see again and will do all they can to work with me to build something even though we all know there is no commitment implied or expressed. It's living the moment to the fullest that I truly treasure.

On 6/24/2018 at 11:55 AM, Laci French said:

Stupidity is real is the thread and you should Pm Mustang.

On 6/24/2018 at 9:51 AM, Laci French said:

This is just wrong. Shows lack of respect and I’m sorry this happened to you. 

You once bumped me for an overnight, but you were at least honest about it.

4 hours ago, StanTheMan said:

Hmmm...check your pm’s. 

20 hours ago, StanTheMan said:

After messaging with Stan our date was never confirmed so I did not “bump” our date for an overnight.  I just simply scheduled a confirmed date for an overnight.

On 6/24/2018 at 7:02 AM, BallR said:

That little head thinking gets us all eventually lol. Here I was thinking I had found a regular provider. And now, with my tail tucked between my legs I must ponder where to next. :)

Please message me and we can discuss your options!😎

On 6/24/2018 at 7:02 AM, BallR said:

That little head thinking gets us all eventually lol. Here I was thinking I had found a regular provider. And now, with my tail tucked between my legs I must ponder where to next. :)

Why should you have you “ tail tucked between YOUR legs”.? She’s the one that bumped you! 

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Spelling

6 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Why should you have you “ tail tucked between YOUR legs”.? She’s the one that bumped you! 

I really wanted to see the provider, and felt like I had been kicked. So that's why I used that imagery of being wounded in the moment.

1 minute ago, BallR said:

I really wanted to see the provider, and felt like I had been kicked. So that's why I used that imagery of being wounded in the moment.

Well I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. There are plenty of fish in the sea. 🌊 

1 minute ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Well I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. There are plenty of fish in the sea. 🌊 

The searching for a wonderful mermaid will go on! Thanks.

42 minutes ago, BallR said:

The searching for a wonderful mermaid will go on! Thanks.

Don’t catch a tuna by mistake😱

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

LMAO!!! 😂😂😅

No more tunas

22 minutes ago, Laci French said:

What's wrong with tuna? Now I'm hungry

Yeah, like others said, plenty of fish (Tuna) in the sea.  Move on, just don't cause any drama and act like an adolescent like some people can on this board.

11 minutes ago, leigeois said:

Yeah, like others said, plenty of fish (Tuna) in the sea.  Move on, just don't cause any drama and act like an adolescent like some people can on this board.

I"m all for moving along, but as a neighbor and a human, I think it's a good practice to communicate that the experience wasn't satisfying and see whether there is an opportunity to at least part on neighborly terms. Never know whether there might be an opportunity for fireworks, the good kind, in the future.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

I don’t mind tuna, but I’ll stay away from barracudas.😁