Goodcoz

Gift cards?

22 posts in this topic

It’s easier for me to use gift cards to avoid ATM cash with drawl questions from the spouse any providers take Visa and MasterCard gift card?

For the ladies....Only take prepaid cards from gentlemen you know. And even then, verify the balance on the card at the beginning of the appointment.

Too many guys try to give prepaid cards with no balance or a balance below what is necessary.

Sealed package with a receipt also. :)

2 hours ago, Goodcoz said:

It’s easier for me to use gift cards to avoid ATM cash with drawl questions from the spouse any providers take Visa and MasterCard gift card?

So I guess you are planning to buy the git card with your credit card. What if you buy instead a Prepaid Debit Card, load it with the amount you need and then go to an ATM and withdraw the cash? That won't show up on your bank statement.

16 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

So I guess you are planning to buy the git card with your credit card. What if you buy instead a Prepaid Debit Card, load it with the amount you need and then go to an ATM and withdraw the cash? That won't show up on your bank statement.

Most of them dont allow atm withdraws unt you receive a permanent card

No Gift Card excepted!

This is a cash only business in my book.

You can give me a gift card as a tip though :D

3 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

No Gift Card excepted!

Yup, I'm envelope only, maybe some 7 Deadly Zins, or a VS card. This is a dumb thread. Also don't need no punch card, no discounts, lately there's been some really "How do we get a discount" threads. 

Edited by fishndude57

3 hours ago, Goodcoz said:

This just isn’t a good idea. If you can’t hide a few bennies from wifey this is a dangerous road for you to continue traveling. ~Confucius and Laci

5 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

No Gift Card excepted!

She is the wisest among up. Listen up grasshopper 😂

26 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

No Gift Card excepted!

But wait! Give it a try... Imagine all the things you can buy with a $300 Chipotle Gift Card!! :lol: :D

Amusing...you can take the cash to get a gift card,yet you cannot use the same exact cash to your date ???

WWaaaaayyyyy too many scams designed to rip off providers and johns alike are out there every day that use pre-paid cards.  No cards, cash is king - and queen and prince, and princess, and court jester ....... yeah, the ONLY way to go.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

This just isn’t a good idea. If you can’t hide a few bennies from wifey this is a dangerous road for you to continue traveling.

Yeah. Wife won't get suspicious about the regular $305.95 purchases as Walmart/Soopers/Walgreens/Target and nothing being brought home?

26 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Yeah. Wife won't get suspicious about the regular $305.95 purchases as Walmart/Soopers/Walgreens/Target and nothing being brought home?

Best practice is to got to the teller and withdraw a couple thou to cover a couple months of fun. Envelope with crisp green bills is the only way to go.

How about doing things around your house?  Can I mow your lawn, clean out gutters and replace window screens and earn credits toward visits? 

(fyi, I am joking)

Do you bag and edge?😂

11 hours ago, Laci French said:

Do you bag and edge?😂

If I mow your yard often enough, bagging is not needed.  And beneficial to your yard.  

Do you edge?  :)

5 minutes ago, frankenthaler91 said:

If I mow your yard often enough, bagging is not needed.  And beneficial to your yard.  

Do you edge?  :)

Well played 😂😂

13 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Well played 😂😂

I decided to not go down the tea bag path.  :wub:

On 6/23/2018 at 2:17 PM, Goodcoz said:

Cash Only. Vagina is not a " credit" Item 😂

On 6/23/2018 at 2:17 PM, Goodcoz said:

any providers take Visa and MasterCard gift card?

No. 

Keep a stash of $s someplace: office, tool box, etc. Every so often throw a $20 into the stash from the jingle in your pocket. Skip a lunch now & then if that's what it takes.  It shouldn’t be missed by the SO unless she has you on a VERY tight string. When you have enough in the stash - PARTY.

I used to have a budget for another hobby which involved buying & selling, $s flowing both ways in a loose fashion. She never knew when a few transferred into the Pussy Fund.

This is also why I’ve always maintained a separate checking account.  We had his, hers, and a household account that got funded monthly by both of us.

As most have said , “This is a cash hobby.”