Jessicalove

Website info?

22 posts in this topic

Thinking about getting a website. Wondering if any of the ladies who have one can give me the pros and cons?

The style I have is FREE!  Although some ladies pay for them.... I dont find a paid site more informative 

11 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

The style I have is FREE!  Although some ladies pay for them.... I dont find a paid site more informative 

Thank you.

Websites always help the business.Great place to post your RATES . Noticed over the years that several of the ladies have a "members only" paid section of the site where they post explicit photos and videos and/or glamour nudes. Spoken to enough ladies to get the impression that the pay section really helps bring in the $$$ ,when done right. It is,however, a bottomless pit of always needing new content.

As for the type of free  sites that Megan has, its good for posting FAQ and rates and tame photos. You can put up the type of information that clients want,that ad sites currently discourage,thanks to the new laws.

The advantage to the Free sites of course is that It does not cost you.  However there are lots of ads which I feel is very distracting from the provider such as megans.  If you use a wix https://www.devondebauchery.net/ or wordpress http://naomi-claire.com/ you will have more artistic freedom but you will also have web hosting fees you may not   Look at the different site the other girls have,  determine your budget, your computer skills and the level of quality you are searching for.  Keep in mind if you start off with a free site you can always upgrade.  I feel the sites with out the ads provides a cleaner look and more professionalism.  However the other style would not deter me and is absolutely better than nothing.

Oh how I wish the gentleman would actually take the time to read my website for all the information that I have painstakingly posted on there.  

1 hour ago, Raine-7379 said:

Oh how I wish the gentleman would actually take the time to read my website for all the information that I have painstakingly posted on there.  

This... this is why I wont pay for a website! 

I may be in the minority but I love to look at a ladies website. 

Often the website is a decideding factor in who I wish to meet with. 

I always look for the best possible experience. 

3 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Well girl, I cannot even get them to read the listing title...

1 hour ago, ECO Leglover said:

I am also one who looks at and reads a lady's website.  It is one factor in determining if we might be a good fit.

40 minutes ago, average1 said:

I am also one who looks at and reads a lady's website.  It is one factor in determining if we might be a good fit.

Research is your friend. More women are saposexual than you might imagine.

6 hours ago, eatu55 said:

Wow I got to learn a new word

13 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I wish people would learn to read period.  I spend thousand a year to maintain a website and people are just illiterate.  They find us via the web and then just call. I can understand your frustration.  

11 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

The cost is nominal and a lot of times you may not realize what you have gained by it.  If is see one with a bunch of ads and pop ups and redirects it just comes across unprofessional and could possibly sway the decision one way or another.

1 hour ago, new2hobbying said:

The cost is nominal and a lot of times you may not realize what you have gained by it.  If is see one with a bunch of ads and pop ups and redirects it just comes across unprofessional and could possibly sway the decision one way or another.

1 hour ago, new2hobbying said:

I wish people would learn to read period.  I spend thousand a year to maintain a website and people are just illiterate.  They find us via the web and then just call. I can understand your frustration.  

This seems to be contradictory ^^^.

I have had free, and paid websites. Some people read them, and some (very obviously) don't. I don't think a paid site is any better. As Forest said "stupid is, as stupid does". 

18 hours ago, eatu55 said:

Dang....and I thought the ladies enjoyed my company for my rugged good looks !!  :P

In my experience, a lady will tell you what she appreciates.

Don’t use wix or word press. They have been known to shut down providers websites.

Definitely use cuties tools or any company that is not based in the US. 

Edited by jasminewaterss7
Typo

Make sure that your site is mobile ready / compatible.  Google started requiring this as of  2018

On 6/26/2018 at 10:03 AM, ECO Leglover said:

You are not alone. With the current problems a website with services, rates and a general location, serves a GREAT purpose. I hate shopping blind. 

Just now, pointymoustache said:

You are not alone. With the current problems a website with services, rates and a general location, serves a GREAT purpose. I hate shopping blind. 

Not only that, the good ones give you a real sense of their personality and interests.