Kaduk

Tracking Cell Phone Movements

9 posts in this topic

In the famous words of James Cagney...They’ll never take me alive😳

If I’m wrong in my quote, please feel free to post what you think the correct wording or actor who said it is.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

In the famous words of James Cagney...They’ll never take me alive😳

Yes, Cagney, sorta. Problem is, he never said it. Or "You dirty rat". It's a phrase that seems to have taken hold with impersonators.

Same thing with Bogart and "Play it again, Sam" (actual line is like "You played it for her, you can play it for me").

A number of phrases out there that are wholly concocted by impersonators that have become "fact".

That's one for the maintaing our liberty.  The Gubmint is going to far already.  When it is time to go for a visit the RW phone and Tablet get powered down and my Data Logger gets unplugged.  Still have to keep the Hobby Phone on but if they already have that then I guess I am toast.  Its been stated here before that it still comes down to one of the two people in the room have to be LE.  If things start sliding sideways then I am just there to sell someone some Amway.  My story and I am sticking to it.

At the risk of having rocks thrown at me. When the recent legislation blew everything up for the hobby, my bigger concern was the additional control and regulation the Gubmint was taking of the Interweb in this digitally dependant world we live in.  When you factor in all of the gizmos that now work off tof the web, we cant hardly escape it.

I know I’ve mentioned it before but it bears repeating......the book 1984.....too many similarities for me. Now we have t.v’s in the refrigerator....why?

This is a win👏🏻👏🏻

On 6/22/2018 at 7:33 PM, Kaduk said:

In a major decision on privacy in the digital age, the Supreme Court ruled 5-4 today that police must generally obtain a warrant to seize cellphone tower location records.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-supreme-court-cell-tracking-20180622-story.html

Great info to have!!!!  Thanks so much!!!

Big brother knows where we are at all times 😳