wglide2003

Where is best Burger in east Denver/Aurora

58 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

Ok now the burger craving takes over on this hot summer day. Grilling outside is still fun despite the heat! Might have to steal that recipe and tweak it a little more with bacon jam! 

Bacon jam? That's a thing? Gotta have that recipe. I'm thinking it's got some cayenne in it to make it sing!

Will be where I can find a fuckin decent hamburger in this city. I'm gonna sway and head up to Bruce's for some oysters. Might try a burger there. 

5 hours ago, eatu55 said:

Bacon jam? That's a thing? Gotta have that recipe. I'm thinking it's got some cayenne in it to make it sing!

Haha yes it is a thing and let me dig up the recipe. And of course it has spice in it! But its in the special sauce not the jam itself. 

Don’t see it any more but do you remember “Around the corner”? Where did that place go? Really great fast food!

On 6/22/2018 at 4:43 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Bad Daddy’s is yummy! I felt guilty through the entire meal.

I like it best... The only place that actually can do a lettuce wrap.  

Guys try Crave Burger, they have 3 locations highlands ranch,  castle rock and co springs 

They are awesome. They are huge and loaded with flavors,  they fries with chili is great and ofcourse mile shakes 

Please try

I ate at Jim's Burger Haven in Arvada today. Awesome!

On 6/28/2018 at 1:32 PM, Happymon said:

Thank God you specified East Denver/Aurora. Otherwise you might have received a shitload of responses about Central Denver, Downtown, Cherry Creek, Boulder or what the butcher's at Whole Foods are brewing up. 

Now, let me cast aside any false modesty and  say a few words about cheese and my culinary skills since you asked.....

😂 Right?! I just love when everyone is getting along and chatting all over place. It's like we're all hanging out together, having h a great time. :wub:

Freddy's is my personal favorite (Mississippi and Havana)

On 6/28/2018 at 6:52 PM, fishndude57 said:

Will be where I can find a fuckin decent hamburger in this city. I'm gonna sway and head up to Bruce's for some oysters. Might try a burger there. 

Bruce's does make some damn good Rocky Mountain Oysters and the burgers are great too!

On 6/29/2018 at 10:44 PM, Cecilia said:

😂 Right?! I just love when everyone is getting along and chatting all over place. It's like we're all hanging out together, having h a great time. :wub:

As I’ve e said before, we are all like one big dysfunctional family 😂😂

I'm shocked no one has posted Park Burger! 

In no particular order.....Park Burger, 5280 Burger, Cherry Cricket. 

Or when in Vegas....Ramsey Burger nom nom nom

21 minutes ago, BeachTimeTraveler said:

when in Vegas....Ramsey Burger nom nom nom

Or Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay (French chef Hubert Keller behind this one, try his Lis restaurant as well). Beef, wagu, salmon, lamb, turkey, vegetarian. Like six different bun choices, ten cheeses, five different bacons, six mushrooms, eggs, chiles, lobster, truffles, etc. So many options. And nice beer selection.

Bachi Burger off the Strip has great Asian influenced burgers. And nice beer selection.

Black Tap out of NYC is at Venetian. Nice burgers, and shakes are supposedly really good (did not try one of them).

BAR at Bally's outdoor area does a good one as well (and has a couple locations off Strip).

Burger place at Paris is supposed to be good (have not tried).

Holstein's at Cosmo was nice, but did not wow. But has big menu of other stuff as well (sausages, crab cakes, nice fries from what I recall).

Fatburgers across the Strip and off if want a big, greasy old school burger. White Castle at Harrah's, and coming downtown, if have not had one of them in a while (been decades, and was shocked by the price for a couple of sliders vs when I was a buzzed high schooler at 2:00am).

On 6/22/2018 at 4:43 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Bad Daddy’s is yummy! I felt guilty through the entire meal.

Yes! So amazing!! 

I tried cherry cricket the other day

... after waiting 15 minutes to be greeted... my burger was dry...and my friends burger was so juicy she had to order ANOTHER BUN! add the tables being so close that everyone was in our hobby conversation... 

One and done for me... love bad daddy's tho!

On 7/1/2018 at 9:50 PM, BeachTimeTraveler said:

I'm shocked no one has posted Park Burger! 

In no particular order.....Park Burger, 5280 Burger, Cherry Cricket. 

Or when in Vegas....Ramsey Burger nom nom nom

I tried park burger once a few years back and wasn't impressed for the price.... Thought the burger itself was pretty good but over priced especially for being so small.... Just my opinion

On 6/29/2018 at 6:00 PM, littlejohny6 said:

Guys try Crave Burger, they have 3 locations highlands ranch,  castle rock and co springs 

They are awesome. They are huge and loaded with flavors,  they fries with chili is great and ofcourse mile shakes 

Please try

This is one heck on an endorsement...reads like an infomercial 😂😂. 

I now have to try it out. 

Village Inn if the cook is good

Edited by Kishon

Marczyk Fine Food. In East Denver at intersection of Colfax and Fairfax.

Friday nights during the summer, 5:30p-7:30p they close off the parking lot, put out a bunch of picnic tables, and charcoal grill their Niman Ranch Colorado-raised beef burgers. IMHO that is the best burger in Denver.