Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

411 on Lilly white

8 posts in this topic

Lilly white 720-518-9770
Colorado Companion

Anybody know anything about Lilly white

Eros https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/3338276.htm?cat=1 

720-518-9770 I've seen her ads on eros in the past but just recently noticed a profile pop up for her under the Denver section of p411 and was curious 

10 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Looks like she's on p411! 

Yea I noticed but couldn't find any reviews so I made this post awhile ago tried booking but on the night of the appointment she had to cancel due to car troubles seems like a nice lady I'll try again with her sometime in the future

1 hour ago, Fritzie said:

The ol car trouble cancel....

Haha that's what I thought when it happened but who knows maybe it actually happened this time I try not to judge just ended up finding someone else and had some fun 

She has been on for 411 a few years. This is usually what happens when girls that don't show their faces with low-key advertisement on boards or have been using Fake photos..

New rules to follow.. Some Finally show their face ,Get new photos , number and Name ... And Some don't ..

I saw Lilly back in 2015 I believe, very pretty lady, tight and tiny and if memory serves me right she was 3g provider very safe, no kissing, no tongue action anywhere,  no nipple play.  With that said I still had a great time with her...