sb1212

What's your Unicorn?

36 posts in this topic

Mine: 35 yrs old+. 5'2" or less. 110 lbs or less. Extremely fit. Natural gravity-defying D's. Extremely pretty. Very friendly. No inhibitions. Loves to please and be pleased......  It has been my extreme pleasure/privilege to find a couple women on TOB who are VERY close to this description. 

Honestly? With no jokes? 

A lady who's cool with meeting up once in a while just to fuck cause it's fun, without any money involved. No jealousy, possessiveness, expectations, or thoughts towards monogamy. Just fucking cause it's fun. 

Hobby wouldn't exist if those ladies did, though. 

Long horn, white mine, poops on the grass not the sidewalk, doesn’t get feisty around kids, doesn’t like Tom Cruise, doesn’t nip or kick and she’ll kiss me in the morning being careful not to poke me in the eye.

Oh and when she farts it smells like strawberries.

Ah see. My fat thumbs and auto correct “mane” not “mine”

A guy that is smart ( book and common sense),is funny, can take care of himself (financially, has a home etc), is nice, but not a push over, is fun, great in bed and KNOWS HOW TO FIX STUFF—- a real man. He doesn’t have to be a 10 or an 8, he can be a 5. 

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

A guy that is smart ( book and common sense),is funny, can take care of himself (financially, has a home etc), is nice, but not a push over, is fun, great in bed and KNOWS HOW TO FIX STUFF—- a real man. He doesn’t have to be a 10 or an 8, he can be a 5. 

As long as you don't bring a ruler to bed. Im a 5 all night long     :P

Pretty much  - any woman willing to spend time with me...paid, or unpaid. :wub:

5 hours ago, Skylighter said:

As long as you don't bring a ruler to bed. Im a 5 all night long     :P

:eek:

14 hours ago, jj254-1 said:

Honestly? With no jokes? 

A lady who's cool with meeting up once in a while just to fuck cause it's fun, without any money involved. No jealousy, possessiveness, expectations, or thoughts towards monogamy. Just fucking cause it's fun. 

Hobby wouldn't exist if those ladies did, though. 

Meeting one later today, friend.

I had one a while back too, but she moved. These kind of situations tend not to last too long, but they do happen.

10 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

damn, I do have a chance and there is still hope for me!

although I do have to pick up my game on a few of these expectations:P!

Well mine would be someone who understands what it is to be honest with those close to them and themselves....But since that will never happen I guess this is the closest thing that I will ever get to having that....LOL...Have a great day everyone.....

Mine is over 40 with an athletic body can be natural or enhanced. Will to talk in depth on many subjects and do social outings (turn heads but not raise an eyebrow).

As the song* goes "Diamonds in her eyes and Tunder in her thighs".

song*= Silver Stallion by the Highway Men. Waylons part.

Edited by wglide2003

I don't really have any unicorns per se. I like most women for who they are and I like variety. I do not like big butts because one position would then be difficult with an average size like mine. I do love boobs but it is not always a priority, however if you pierce the nipple then I will be disappointed. Race has never been a factor as they are all beautiful. Now if you ladies insist on covering yourself to where you have more tattoos than a yakuza then I will also be disappointed. What can I say, it is the day in which I may be interested in one over the other but then again I will try for the other at a different date.

There are so many gorgeous women on here but so few that like to make a connection and like romance.  I am glad I have had the pleasure to meet my fair share of those that are truly here because they enjoy it.  So no unicorns for me I like vaginas

A man cleaning my house and mucking my horse stalls. 🦄 

Like the changes in season, it changes over time.  Always in the mood for natural boobs on a small frame though. Love a dirty mind attached to a body willing to do filthy, fun things.

10 hours ago, Laci French said:

Done in the nude.  And I volunteer.

On 6/25/2018 at 9:42 AM, Laci French said:

Shit, I'll muck your stalls nude too!

A smart, honest, fun guy who can carry on a conversation, laugh and knows how to play. 

I am still going with DJ.  he seems like a genuinely very nice man.

images.jpeg

1 hour ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am still going with DJ.  he seems like a genuinely very nice man.

images.jpeg

I think you could easily do worse than DJ. Everything I’ve seen says he’s a class act.

On 6/21/2018 at 11:55 PM, Audrey Astor said:

You found me but I only qualify on 8 out of the 10 things you mentioned.  You just have to guess which two..........

On 6/25/2018 at 9:42 AM, Laci French said:

Don’t need help cleaning my house, but if she can muck stalls it’s a huge plus.

On 6/21/2018 at 4:19 PM, sb1212 said:

Mine: 35 yrs old+. 5'2" or less. 110 lbs or less. Extremely fit. Natural gravity-defying D's. Extremely pretty. Very friendly. No inhibitions. Loves to please and be pleased......  It has been my extreme pleasure/privilege to find a couple women on TOB who are VERY close to this description. 

40+, curvy, married, brunette, classy, smart and discreet.

In the hobby...40+, brunette, curvy, smart, classy & discreet.  Basically, I don't care about the married thing within the confines of the hobby. 

A college coed type.  Maybe some tan-lines.  And loves to just keep going.  Innocent looking, but wouldn’t mind fucking on a pool table or even just in a pool.  Oh and I want lots of good, slippery friction.  Did I say too much or not enough?

A nice person with a sense of humor who loves video games, corny music, kitchen dance parties, cooking fun food, and loves to travel. 

2 hours ago, HollyMarie said:

A nice person with a sense of humor who loves video games, corny music, kitchen dance parties, cooking fun food, and loves to travel. 

I like original NES, all types of music, I can’t dance but I can impersonate having a seizure in the kitchen, I have a Twinkie maker and I’d let you take me anywhere, as long as I can ride in the front seat.  Does any of that count!?  

17 minutes ago, Bullseye73 said:

I like original NES, all types of music, I can’t dance but I can impersonate having a seizure in the kitchen, I have a Twinkie maker and I’d let you take me anywhere, as long as I can ride in the front seat.  Does any of that count!?  

Best response ever😂😂