sb1212

What's your Unicorn?

36 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Bullseye73 said:

I like original NES, all types of music, I can’t dance but I can impersonate having a seizure in the kitchen, I have a Twinkie maker and I’d let you take me anywhere, as long as I can ride in the front seat.  Does any of that count!?  

This right here. ❤️❤️❤️

Winning Lotto ticket and Fountain of Youth...the rest will then take care of itself.

Edited by Admiral C
bad "C" on keyboard

13 hours ago, Bullseye73 said:

I like original NES, all types of music, I can’t dance but I can impersonate having a seizure in the kitchen, I have a Twinkie maker and I’d let you take me anywhere, as long as I can ride in the front seat.  Does any of that count!?  

First of all, how do I get my hands on a Twinkie maker? It seems like an item I need to quest for and receive only after slaying a dragon or driving trolls out of a nearby village. 

13 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Winning Lotto ticket and Fountain of Youth...the rest will then take care of itself.

Winning Lotto ticket or  the Fountain of Youth.  Either one takes care of the only issue I care about.

Well l would have to say someone who likes you for who you are and enjoys the things that you like to do. 

And yes compatibility is important. 

I found a lady on this site but you can guess what the problem  could be!

Oh well the hunt continues.