Goodcoz

Who provides a Late night in call?

16 posts in this topic

Curious as to who provides a late night in-call probably after midnight.

1 hour ago, Goodcoz said:

I know of one whom I've seen. PM me for details.

Try the P411 "Available Now" listing as your date time approaches and you don't have a companion lined up.

7 hours ago, Goodcoz said:

Quite a few.  You might look at the ads for subtle key words, such as "Available late," or "Up all night - call me," or "Call me anytime," you get the idea.  Again, P411 "available now" is good, but that is for truly last-minute planning.

7 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

IHOB

IHO?

23 hours ago, eatu55 said:

I know of one whom I've seen. PM me for details.

Do you know if this gentleman is a legit member to the community before passing out girls information behind the scenes ??? do you know if she would appreciate you doing so without her knowledge or contacting her beforehand?  This is not a cool move ... We All appreciate you guys trying to help each other out, but you are hurting us more than you are helping by pulling moves like this...I received 2 " pass it on " inquiries from No names in this exact fashion... Yes I roasted my Regular for doing so.... let everybody do their own damn homework!!! 

12 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Do you know if this gentleman is a legit member to the community before passing out girls information behind the scenes ??? do you know if she would appreciate you doing so without her knowledge or contacting her beforehand?  This is not a cool move ... We All appreciate you guys trying to help each other out, but you are hurting us more than you are helping by pulling moves like this...I received 2 " pass it on " inquiries from No names in this exact fashion... Yes I roasted my Regular for doing so.... let everybody do their own damn homework!!! 

Thanks for the advice. I would never give more than a link to a profile in this case, which if he cared to dig hard enough, he could find for himself. Although I offered, the fact that he hasn't followed up may indicate he doesn't care to exert the effort.

I would like to know what defines legit member to the community. Although he isn't a rampant poster on the forums, he's been a member for 2 years with a review under his name.

15 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

Thanks for the advice. I would never give more than a link to a profile in this case, which if he cared to dig hard enough, he could find for himself. Although I offered, the fact that he hasn't followed up may indicate he doesn't care to exert the effort.

I would like to know what defines legit member to the community. Although he isn't a rampant poster on the forums, he's been a member for 2 years with a review under his name.

Pm sent. Also a particular detective in Broomfield  had success in 2015 with an account he maintained for two years with only three posts... believe half of what you see and nothing that you hear . its 2018 and everybody hides behind a keyboard these days

39 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

With only 5 posts, I would be inclined to not provide too much information myself. But as you say, he’s been a member since ‘16 and posted a review in 1/17.  Thankfully, the “new” review format provides more information. Noted in the E portion, he’s from out of town. BTW the reviewed YL still has a profile and posted new pics in April.  Besides, sending a link to a profile isn’t all that damning. 👍

23 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Pm sent. Also a particular detective in Broomfield  had success in 2015 with an account he maintained for two years with only three posts... believe half of what you see and nothing that you hear . its 2018 and everybody hides behind a keyboard these days

Yes, everybody hides behind a keyboard. And this level of paranoia will destroy whatever community we have here. Who knows, perhaps said detective could keep an account active for years, posting every few days, and then swoop in for the big bust of his career.  😵 I think NOT! 👎

Does LE monitor this board? Probably, along with many others. But by not overtly discussing or describing illegal acts here, they’ll be looking for easier pickings elsewhere.

—EDIT—

Where do we draw the line before we help each other out w/PMs?  1 yr? 5yrs? 1 review? How long ago? 10 reviews?  10 posts? 1000 posts?

Edited by Bit Banger

I think the key here is that we gentlemen can surely continue to recommend ladies to each other by PM, so long as we don't give out any contact information that is not on the lady's public profile.  When I make recommendations to the guys who contact me, I give them the stage name only - from that point on it is up to the gent to find the lady's profile, her preferred method of contact, and it is up to the lady to screen as usual.

I think that what Chrissy might have been cranky about is that someone gave out information that she has chosen not to make public until a gent passes her screening - that is not a good thing and I would certainly agree with her.

One of the good things that has come out of the recent hubbub is that we are all backchanneling by PM a lot more.  That is a good thing, but I think we all need to be careful not to inadvertently undercut a lady's screening.

Edited by BadBoy

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

I think that what Chrissy might have been cranky about is that someone gave out information that she has chosen not to make public until a gent passes her screening - that is not a good thing and I would certainly agree with her.

... we all need to be careful not to inadvertently undercut a lady's screening.

^^ Yes ^^