KinkyKimmy

What’s to do around here ??

7 posts in this topic

Welcome to TOB. 

Anything outside is my recommendation, but what are your interests?

1 hour ago, KinkyKimmy said:

I’m new to the site and area 

any good advice to give ?

xoxo-KK

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Welcome to TOB. 

Anything outside is my recommendation, but what are your interests?

Or, inside with me. Lol

Welcome Kimmy.  Colorado is a beautiful state.  We've got Red Rocks, the best live music venue.  Marvelous mountains (some are to the west of us and some are on the ladies from TOB).  Vibrant local music scene.  Check out the Denver Art Museum.  If you are a beer lady, there are some fine craft brews (though I don't partake, that is what I have heard from others).  Depends on your interests.  Also, there are some fine folks in our TOB community.  Hope you have fun, play fully and be safe.

great to know that makes me feel more comfortable! i dont really drink beer but the museum does sound like a lot of fun ! ill be in town for a few more days so some of  your suggestions i might have to go explore...

i hope im responding to everyone messages correctly i still have a lot to learn on here but im getting the hang of everything ive chatted with a few members and i definately have gotten lots of love thank you all!!

19 hours ago, KinkyKimmy said:

Yes it’s a beautiful day so I really want to go to a nice bar in this area.

Welcome! If you are in the south are of the city a nice bar is: Bar Louie in DTC. It has a nice patio as well.

They have bars in other places around the city like Belmar, Aurora, Westminster and Stapleton.