Savoir Faire

Reviews

22 posts in this topic

I have checked some profiles and I see that some of the older reviews show. Does this mean that if you write a review today, its going to show or post like before? Excuse me but I am a little excited here because I actually liked reading the detailed reviews....... Am I dreaming or actually seeing what I think I am seeing LOL....Your thoughts guys and gals.....

5 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

I have checked some profiles and I see that some of the older reviews show. Does this mean that if you write a review today, its going to show or post like before? Excuse me but I am a little excited here because I actually liked reading the detailed reviews....... Am I dreaming or actually seeing what I think I am seeing LOL....Your thoughts guys and gals.....

👏👏👏👏 I'll take it!!

I was curious about trying to edit my recent reviews and I was not able to do it. Someone with a little more knowledge may be able to answer that question for you. LOL, I have gotten use to this new way of posting reviews, I don't know what I am going to do with myself if I am able to post a detailed review....

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I was curious about trying to edit my recent reviews and I was not able to do it. Someone with a little more knowledge may be able to answer that question for you. LOL, I have gotten use to this new way of posting reviews, I don't know what I am going to do with myself if I am able to post a detailed review....

At this time we have no plans to allow edits to previous reviews. Lets look forward, not back....

I thought it was a glitch and would get corrected soon so I stayed up last night reading reviews....:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Really needing my coffee this morning...…….

Edited by BeenHereDoingThis

What a great thing to wake up to this morning!  

2 minutes ago, Laci French said:

It appears that TOB has restored review Experience.prior to Early April. At least on my reviews.

cool beans. 

Thanks theotherboard!

Enjoy reading gentlemen! :D

Edited by Kandi Apple

9 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Then enjoy the beautiful ladies.😎

Lol, going to have to think again when writing a review, nice. Instead of a yes or no.

14 hours ago, TheWhisperer said:

At this time we have no plans to allow edits to previous reviews. Lets look forward, not back....

My eyes are stuck straight..........................................You don't have to tell me TWICE....

11 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

I thought it was a glitch and would get corrected soon so I stayed up last night reading reviews....:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Really needing my coffee this morning...…….

BHDT glitch or not LOL, I was GIDDY reading those reviews............................

10 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Lol, going to have to think again when writing a review, nice. Instead of a yes or no.

GQ what use to be so easy has become so complicated huh?

9 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Reading the reviews of the women on my favorites list was great.  I now have a solid lineup for next month and am looking more forward to it.

Mountain I took your advice and attempted to read some of the reviews on my favorites list but ran into a small wall. LOL they are all new and have no reviews.........................

1 minute ago, Savoir Faire said:

BHDT glitch or not LOL, I was GIDDY reading those reviews............................

Yeah Giddy works!  That's why I am sleep deprived.....  I really thought it was an oops and I was going to read everything I could before the Mods woke up and realized what was going on.

10 hours ago, Nina Rox said:

My my....how  I missed reviews! It's great to see these reviews with text back. Seems to be 4/18/18 and beyond. Reminds me to give special love out to all those lovely gents who had such nice words to share. Thank you friends, if you are reading this :wub::rolleyes:

Nina it seems like we all have missed reviews in some form or fashion. I agree, it was AWESOME seeing them earlier when I looked. I think I had better go read some more just in case they vanish...

11 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Yeah Giddy works!  That's why I am sleep deprived.....  I really thought it was an oops and I was going to read everything I could before the Mods woke up and realized what was going on.

LOL, we seem to think alike because I am finishing up where I left off at, just in case you are correct and they are taken away.....

22 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Yes, we will......

22 hours ago, Laci French said:

Woke up this morning to reading more reviews.........In the famous words of Tony the Tiger. These frosted reviews are GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.......

Pleasantly surprised this morning as well. So glad It’s back to the way it was!!!

I agree with the sentiments of prior posters.  Oh yeah !!!!  This is huge win for our community.  Thanks to the people responsible for making this positive change.  I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face.  :)

We're all winners with these changes:

Ladies:
  • Information about "what she's like" reinforce branding from their ads and websites
  • Insight into gentlemen who have requested meetings without having to cold contact other providers

Gents:
  • Direct access to qualitative information about ladies
  • Reduced need for PMs to get useful details about encounters with ladies

All: Increased velocity in the community

The only downside is that a lot of folks who lurked before may go back to the shadows not feeling the need to speak up in the community

Question: I looked in the Help for guidance on the new Experience section and didn't see it. Would someone post a link? I must have missed it in the stream.