Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pyramid

EROS Jessica Hamilton

9 posts in this topic

Jessica Hamilton 480-253-2922
Arizona Companion

This is a little self serving because I don't think she travels to Colorado but, HAS ANYONE SEEN JESSICA HAMILTON OR HAVE ANY INFO ON HER?  DO YOU THINK SHE IS LEGIT?  HER PROFILE ON EROS IS TGTBT.  Anyone willing to provide info or perspective would be GREATLY appreciated. I've read the forums on EROS about many listings not being legit but what do you think about this one? 

Any insight on how to verify her?

THANK YOU!!!

https://www.eros.com/arizona/files/743346.htm

1 minute ago, pyramid said:

Jessica Hamilton 480-253-2922
Arizona Companion

This is a little self serving because I don't think she travels to Colorado but, HAS ANYONE SEEN JESSICA HAMILTON OR HAVE ANY INFO ON HER?  DO YOU THINK SHE IS LEGIT?  HER PROFILE ON EROS IS TGTBT.  Anyone willing to provide info or perspective would be GREATLY appreciated. I've read the forums on EROS about many listings not being legit but what do you think about this one? 

Any insight on how to verify her?

THANK YOU!!!

https://www.eros.com/arizona/files/743346.htm

It says that her pics are 100% her and she's willing to verify! Good luck! 

Wow I can see why you are interested.  Those are some hot pics.  Wish I could tell you she was legit and offered great services never seen her though.  It looks like eros disables the right click so I could not run a tin eye or google search.  I wonder if they do that help photo being stolen from there site.  

If you go see and she is everything everyone hoped her to be personality, service and reasonable donation talk her into coming to Colorado.

I do not trust EROS...Met a EROS Verified provider in Vegas and was a huge scam.

4 hours ago, lurkrnomore said:

I do not trust EROS...Met a EROS Verified provider in Vegas and was a huge scam.

Some woman on EROS are legit!

I'm not sure why you think those photos are TGTBT. She's ok. I'm guessing legit. 

On 6/21/2018 at 9:17 PM, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Some woman on EROS are legit!

The trick is figuring out which ones.

I made initial contact with her and got a response pretty quick.   I'll give an update if we meet up.