BadBoy

E = Experience

17 posts in this topic

OK, so I will just ask:  Why is there now a column in the reviews labeled "E" which is defined as "Experience" and every single lady has "N/A" listed as her "Experience"?

So, what's going on?  Oh, great and mysterious mods, enlighten the mortals, please.

Everyone was asking for it...there's your NS, Rip-off etc., addition. 

Hope there is a selection for Companion or FBSM. It is hard to determine these days.

Seems as though only newer reviews (mid april) show up as NA... maybe they're working on it! 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

Still hoping all answers will be included with mybackordered Top Secret TOB Decoder Ring.....

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

OK, so I will just ask:  Why is there now a column in the reviews labeled "E" which is defined as "Experience" and every single lady has "N/A" listed as her "Experience"?

So, what's going on?  Oh, great and mysterious mods, enlighten the mortals, please.

The times they are a changin.

13 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Hope there is a selection for Companion or FBSM. It is hard to determine these days.

I would hazard a guess that in the Experience bar, you can say Companion of FBSM..or whatever version that will be allowed.

As boink said, times are changing.  We will all adapt to the changes as they occur.

Just saw a review on one of my favorites. The experience section was pretty informative. Seems to allow at least a bit of info

Look at some older reviews, before the changes, it looks like have put the descriptions back in under experience. 

3 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Look at some older reviews, before the changes, it looks like have put the descriptions back in under experience. 

If you click on write a review, there is a field to enter experience. 

I'm glad the longer form descriptions are back under Experience. I had a couple of reviews accepted in the interim.

MODS: Is there any chance those can be amended to include some useful details?

I will continue my practice of vetting what I put in that section with the YL before posting to make sure I don't unduly influence her brand or coopt her communications.

11 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

I'm wondering about this also....

35 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

I'm glad the longer form descriptions are back under Experience. I had a couple of reviews accepted in the interim.

I will continue my practice of vetting what I put in that section with the YL before posting to make sure I don't unduly influence her brand or coopt her communications.

24 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

I'm wondering about this also....

At this time we have no plans to allow edits to previous reviews. Lets look forward, not back....

1 hour ago, TheWhisperer said:

At this time we have no plans to allow edits to previous reviews. Lets look forward, not back....

Looks like we're going to have to go back and revisit the gals to be able to give the proper reviews, that's what we're all saying, correct?

5 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Looks like we're going to have to go back and revisit the gals to be able to give the proper reviews, that's what we're all saying, correct?

Sounds like a winner for the "Yes" votes. Not sure I'd sign up for another round on a "No". ;)

2 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

Sounds like a winner for the "Yes" votes. Not sure I'd sign up for another round on a "No". ;)

It's been a long long time since I even had a meh... 

I had not looked at reviews today but submitted one and the experience box was up. When you start a review there is a big disclaimer at the top. I hope that I chose my wording correctly and for the mods if I did not please let me know so I may revise.   I certainly approached this differently than in the past and made further note for my self and PM's.

I can tell you this it was so nice to be able to post a positive review with everything that has been going on lately.   

Thank you TOB Mods for finding a way further the community.