Do you ever get into argument with a provider?

94 posts in this topic

I feel like getting into an argument during the session is an instant mode killer. That is why I try to avoid them as much as possible, but then after you leave you feel like shit for not speaking up. Let me give an example. Multiple providers wear their towels/clothes right after you finish even though 30 minutes is left till the end of the date. I never understood why they do that? Do they want to signal that it is time for you to fuck off?

What do you do when a provider gives you a bad treatment? Starting an argument would obviously kill the mode & Mr. Rictus Erectus. Writing a review here is no longer descriptive and many are not that honest. Many times, taking back your envelope is not an option that's on the table (no pun intended!).

Edited by MAX1

21 minutes ago, MAX1 said:

Do they want to signal that it is time for you to fuck off?

Yes.

Go for the random new girl advertising, odds are going to see the fly-by-night ladies that are "up to an hour". And if you want to get into an argument with them and get the ole "not my problem that you couldn't last", by all means!

To be fair, there will be established ladies that will do the "up to an hour", hence lots of guys only go for the 30min visits. Especially smart for a first time visit with a lady.

The last thing I would think of, while being with a lady, is to start an argument...but I’ve been in that situation, where you don’t like something and just to avoid confrontation I didn’t say anything or waited after the main event to say something.

To me is all about respect...and what I’m finding in this hobby is that a good provider will never make you feel uncomfortable. By the time you meet all details should have been covered and it should only be about enjoying your time together.

Also, something I’m noticing recently (I’m kind of new at this still)  is that the initial exchange prior to the actual meeting in person can really help set the mood of the encounter. My best sessions have always started with clear communication, followed by some joking / teasing over text or email prior to the encounter. 

Hope that helps!

I’ve tried joking and teasing via text before a meeting and those didn’t end well for me. Got a few, “contact me when you are serious about meeting me” sorta things and then I don’t go through with the appointment because of their attitude before meeting me. It makes me not want to spend time with them anymore. And makes me wonder if I’m too sensitive for this hobby. Maybe I just suck at text foreplay. 😂 

Edited by Denver303

2 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

To me is all about respect...and what I’m finding in this hobby is that a good provider will never make you feel uncomfortable. By the time you meet all details should have been covered and it should only be about enjoying your time together.

Exactly.. however, sometimes they are not even clear on the boundaries. One time I had this very disrespectful "provider" who started talking over the phone with her buddy non-stop and ignoring me. I asked her to hangup the phone, and she got pissed off by this outrageous request!!!!!!!

Another top provider here with 30+ good reviews snapchatted a photo of me to her girlfriend during the session without my permission. I am sure many have encountered few weird stories like this. It just sucks that you can no longer document such bad behavior in a review or get your envelope back when a provider is intentionally disrespectful.

1 hour ago, Cecilia said:

But putting a towel or clothes back on just because you've "finished" is in poor taste. Besides I wanna walk him to the door naked. 😘

A prime example on how to get and keep a regular.

1 hour ago, MAX1 said:

Exactly.. however, sometimes they are not even clear on the boundaries. One time I had this very disrespectful "provider" who started talking over the phone with her buddy non-stop and ignoring me. I asked her to hangup the phone, and she got pissed off by this outrageous request!!!!!!!

Another top provider here with 30+ good reviews snapchatted a photo of me to her girlfriend during the session without my permission. I am sure many have encountered few weird stories like this. It just sucks that you can no longer document such bad behavior in a review or get your envelope back when a provider is intentionally disrespectful.

You can still document instances like this, you leave a No or Maybe review. If she continually behaves like this, and guys leave honest reviews. A pattern in her reviews will be self evident for everyone to see.

As far as starting a Argument with a date.

NO, NEVER.

She's probably never going to agree with your point, or care. Unfortunately your date is always going to be right ( weather its fair or not ) and a gentleman is always going to be wrong. It will only make things worse, and possibly draw unneeded attention to you both. Just respectfully leave, and try to make a better choice next time.

Do you ever get into an argument with a provider?

No!

Yes. It was near the end of an extended visit.  I think we were both nervous/anxious about that.  It wasn’t the end of the world.  We still joke about it years later. 

Geezus!!! Back in the day if a lady pulled this crap she was on her way to a bad rep and done!

I don’t get it...you guys want more than just a quick visit. Companionship goes along with the gig. Having a conversation, not rushing, enjoying the experience, and the little touches like bringing a warm washcloth and taking a shower. 

You want regulars and repeats, take your time! He paid for an hour, he gets an hour! If he leaves early, that’s on him! And if he goes over 5-10 min don’t freak out. Especially if you’re enjoying yourself too! The last thing I’m gonna do is stop a guy because the egg timer dinged! If I’m getting mine, dude can go over a few. 

Must have done something right...because I was a provider for 18 years. 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Must have done something right...because I was a provider for 18 years. 

Correction.....you were a popular provider for 18 years.    ( Our loss was the day you moved ,enjoy your new life to the maxxx )

16 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Correction.....you were a popular provider for 18 years.    ( Our loss was the day you moved ,enjoy your new life to the maxxx )

I’d adjust that to read:

”...you were a popular provider here for 18 years.”

If you aren’t happy with the appointment and feel you have been treated badly in the appointment, rushed out of the appointment, and a host of other bad things...write a review and say NO where it asks if you recommend the lady.

Start an argument...don’t.  Just leave.

Whining about not being able to write a descriptive review... get over it and deal with the new reality of life. It’s been over 2 months now since the apocalypses of Fosta and Sesta.  Time for everyone to quit complaining, adapt and move on.

I can't imagine getting into an argument with a provider.  I've had some that talk a little too much about personal issues they are having and that's kind of a buzzkill also.  We are all human, we all have our problems but I didn't set an appointment to listen to you complain about your ex or hear about your legal problems.  Just like I'm sure you wouldn't want to listen to me talk about my work complaints or any other personal problems. I'm more of a passive client though, I'm not the guy who complains about bad service in a restaurant, I just won't ever go back and that's the same approach I have with this stuff. 

Melissa is a LEGEND.   I can say she would have never kicked a guy out unless he was disrespectful

Fortunately, I've never gotten into an argument with a provider.  And hope I never do.  I have enjoyed my time with some ladies more than others (also true in real life), but nothing has ever happened that would cause an argument.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I’d adjust that to read:

”...you were a popular provider here for 18 years.”

You forgot her time in Vegas ???  

Sorry Boink, I got a little carried away after reading such injustice. (I got a warning) Allow me try this again?

"Multiple providers wear their towels/clothes right after you finish even though 30 minutes is left till the end of the date. I never understood why they do that? Do they want to signal that it is time for you to fuck off?"

For a provider to get up and get dressed at that point is appalling! And in the words of every provider," you pay for the time, not the activity". So sit back down and play with his flaccid member until the egg timer goes off! 😂

I'm fairly new here but I have learned some of the ladies are here for the long haul and some are not.

I have found it's better for me if I stick with the more established ladies. 

I ask one of my favorites if most of her clients were regulars. She said  that they were. 

These kinds of client-companion relationships have to be nurtured by both parties with respect, consideration and clear and timely  communication.

Just a warning to y'all. I tend to have my hands constantly roaming over your skin for the duration of the moment you are in the door to when you surreptitiously slide out the door again. If this is not what you are looking for, you will have to find another provider that is less "touchy". :D

Oh, it would be wise to not start an argument. Write a review, and don't go back. As I always tell people, find your fit.

Image result for women are always right

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

It's not wise to argue or even let a tense conversation start. It's a huge mood killer and not the point of the session. Isn't it all about laughter, happiness, and relaxing playtime? And getting dressed halfway through is rude and makes zero sense. 

8 hours ago, Skylighter said:

You can still document instances like this, you leave a No or Maybe review. If she continually behaves like this, and guys leave honest reviews. A pattern in her reviews will be self evident for everyone to see.

The binary or trinary rating system (Yes, No, or Maybe) is not very useful mainly because many clients here give an automatic yes just to be nice, even if the date was of low quality. The problem is the lack of honest reviews. I have seen multiple client profiles with over 50+ Yes'es and not a single a No! Really, really?

I think the star rating system (1-10) that was used in TER would be much more reflective and encourages honesty if the rating was done anonymously.

Edited by MAX1

37 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Image result for women are always right

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

If a man is in the middle of a forest, there isn’t a woman for miles & miles,

...   is he still wrong?

Personally I have had both experiences.  As soon as I finished she was pushing me to dress and head out the door.  One hour session more like less than thirty.  Opposite end of the spectrum with another lady I finished early (she was hotttt sue me).  She asked if I wanted to adjust for a half hour session. I asked her to stay and chat.  She forced me, forced me I say, to lay down on the bed and she got the oil and gave me a backrub while we just talked.  For ladies like that the YES Recommend is not enough.  General rule for me is that I asked for the time and would like to spend it all, even in conversation.  Just my two cents worth......

1 hour ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Personally I have had both experiences.  As soon as I finished she was pushing me to dress and head out the door.  One hour session more like less than thirty.  Opposite end of the spectrum with another lady I finished early (she was hotttt sue me).  She asked if I wanted to adjust for a half hour session. I asked her to stay and chat.  She forced me, forced me I say, to lay down on the bed and she got the oil and gave me a backrub while we just talked.  For ladies like that the YES Recommend is not enough.  General rule for me is that I asked for the time and would like to spend it all, even in conversation.  Just my two cents worth......

I actually got the pleasure of spending time with a lady that did something similar finally. Usually once the fun is over both of us start getting dressed and it's out I go (which is why most times I always just go for the hh option). But I had the rare opportunity of visiting a yl that we hit it off finished early and she actually told me to stay put and stay comfortable where we just layed there talking for a bit then she started with a nice back rub while we continued talking before slowly getting dressed. Very much enjoyed that time for once and have to say that is what service should be like... After it is the TIME you are paying for, NOT what happens is it not?

18 minutes ago, Strange_Ice said:

I actually got the pleasure of spending time with a lady that did something similar finally. Usually once the fun is over both of us start getting dressed and it's out I go (which is why most times I always just go for the hh option). But I had the rare opportunity of visiting a yl that we hit it off finished early and she actually told me to stay put and stay comfortable where we just layed there talking for a bit then she started with a nice back rub while we continued talking before slowly getting dressed. Very much enjoyed that time for once and have to say that is what service should be like... After it is the TIME you are paying for, NOT what happens is it not?

It should be the time, at least primarily.  With the YL I am referring to here, I actually enjoyed the second half almost as much as the first half and will see her whenever we can make our schedules work.  Unfortunately or maybe fortunately for my wallet, she is not located in the Denver area.  I suppose though that for some YLs once the action stops it is time to move on as they really aren't masters of conversation and that would be uncomfortable sitting and staring at each other until the timer went off.

3 hours ago, Cecilia said:

For a provider to get up and get dressed at that point is appalling! And in the words of every provider," you pay for the time, not the activity". So sit back down and play with his flaccid member until the egg timer goes off! 😂

This sounds like the perfect way to spend the minutes we still have available on the egg timer! :D:D

Visited a young lady once at a nice hotel.  Scheduled 30 minutes and was done in about 20.  She hopped up, got dressed, headed out the door and asked me to make sure the door was locked when I left.  Watched TV for ten and left.  :D