Dilemma

48 posts in this topic

Just as I wouldn't trust a reference from a girl I haven't met, I wouldn't offer one either. 

On the other hand, I'm fascinated by how the ladies share info unbidden amongst themselves for guys they enjoy.

Nothing builds a reputation as well as good old "word of mouth."

1 hour ago, eatu55 said:

Just as I wouldn't trust a reference from a girl I haven't met, I wouldn't offer one either. 

On the other hand, I'm fascinated by how the ladies share info unbidden amongst themselves for guys they enjoy.

This reminds me that communication is key and.....that mouths can be used for wonderful things. ;)

Guys are doing this too! Passing out info to Inquiries via PM .. I had 2 this week that really pissed me off. Now that my Reg gave them Info I did not approve, I am being hassled daily by these two (or the same?) aaahats 😡 😡😡😡

23 hours ago, eatu55 said:

You say this HOW EVER you offered A Ladies info to a brand New Member inquiring about Late Nighter that was not even posted in the Correct 411 forum ????  

46 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

You say this HOW EVER you offered A Ladies info to a brand New Member inquiring about Late Nighter that was not even posted in the Correct 411 forum ????  

Actually it wasn't a 411 post; it was an ISO post. 

2 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Actually it wasn't a 411 post; it was an ISO post. 

ISO is a 411 to me LOL .. I guess I better change that outlook  :)

59 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Just to connect the threads, the person in the other thread was not a newbie. Not a big participant, but with 2 years on the board, posts and reviews.

7 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

Just to connect the threads, the person in the other thread was not a newbie. Not a big participant, but with 2 years on the board, posts and reviews.

I got that. Ty :) I Think I am just having a Very off and bad day. I am not sure loll I dont have many...,But I do want to apologize to you for the way I came across and posted with my Mouth instead of Head.... I am gonna strip down and step back until I feel better in mindset. ..

Forgive me 😶

Edited by Chrissy
Cause im a dipshyt

8 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I got that. Ty :) I Think I am just having a Very off and bad day. I am not sure loll I dont have many...,But I do want to apologize to you for the way I came across and posted with my Mouth instead of Head.... I am gonna strip down and step back until I feel better in mindset. ..

Forgive me 😶

I get it. We all have bad days and different lenses. 

This hobby is no good for any of us if we don't care for each other and everyone's safety.

You are forgiven, truly. I didn't take offence.

27 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

I get it. We all have bad days and different lenses. 

This hobby is no good for any of us if we don't care for each other and everyone's safety.

You are forgiven, truly. I didn't take offence.

Guess I wanted to argue with a Hobbyist 😂😂❤❤❤

2 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Guess I wanted to argue with a Hobbyist 😂😂❤❤❤

Thanks for letting it be me! ;)

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Guys are doing this too! Passing out info to Inquiries via PM .. I had 2 this week that really pissed me off. Now that my Reg gave them Info I did not approve, I am being hassled daily by these two (or the same?) aaahats 😡 😡😡😡

Can you not block them? If it’s email, specifically gmail, you can block email addresses and a few other things. iPhone you can block from Settimgs. It’s a great feature. 

If she is that hard up for clients, that should be a huge red flag. I do not see what the dilemma is. I have a job and am constantly turning down appointments...it's not like it's slow or anything. We all know reviews mean little, other than a provider is legit. Honestly, I'm not sure why this is a question.

6 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Can you not block them? If it’s email, specifically gmail, you can block email addresses and a few other things. iPhone you can block from Settimgs. It’s a great feature. 

Can u pm me directions please. I can't find it in my Gmail settings but I found the Text block finally :)

I’m not sure I understand. Is she asking you to act as an agency? Did she offer you compensation for the business? Or is she asking you to vouch for her to someone that has already contacted her and wants to know if she is legit?

On 6/19/2018 at 5:50 PM, a_happycamper_12 said:

So, this could be the other side of a Referral coin! I think I've seen posts from ladies about Gents that want referrals or references from a guy she's never seen! (someone will correct me)

SO!  Today, I get a request from a lady, I've never seen before, to refer Gents to her. She seems nice enough. She HAS a couple reviews. (wondering why she didn't ask those gents) She has a profile! Not an FNG.

Folks, please know I am always happy to help you all get together! I love helping guys and ladies. I'm a non discriminatory referrer! :cool:

However, I'm asking, especially you guys, could you trust a referral from me on a lady I've not met? I do not know her level of menu items, nor her "fun coupon" suggestion!B)

But it seems, like an odd request. From someone I don't even know.

As always,

Best regards to all of you!

Sounds fishy enough to me that I would pass.

11 hours ago, abigailfox said:

If she is that hard up for clients, that should be a huge red flag. I do not see what the dilemma is. I have a job and am constantly turning down appointments...it's not like it's slow or anything. We all know reviews mean little, other than a provider is legit. Honestly, I'm not sure why this is a question.

I am also full time accountant here in my area of town. It is hard turning down calls, but guys don't read websites and our ads are very limited with what we can post. 

20 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Forgive me 😶

Na, Chrissy your a Goddess like the rest of us lovely ladies we don't have "Off days" ! :D

I never give a review to someone I have not met and spent time with. I have also not given reviews to some ladies who were not so fun to be with. As a hint, I would have been better doing it myself.