Todoesprivado

What should I wear?

62 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

See the source imageSee the source image

Those aren’t the Walmart people I’m used to seeing. 

Don’t ladies ask if you have any special requests?  Thought that was pretty standard.

Hopefully the more sophisticated women will ask a more appropriate question of "Do you have a outfit preference" or "Do you have a preference in how I dress"  I think this shows that she has some class and sophistication about what makes a date great.

19 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Don’t ladies ask if you have any special requests?  Thought that was pretty standard.

I am thinking that may be one or two have asked but I cant recall any on a first date.  As bit banger mentioned when I was on P411 most of the women did not read what was posted.  I can only remember one occasion but she is no longer around.  That was part the reason why I did not continue my subscription.

When seeing someone multiple times we have determined  may be an outfit or that I will bring something.  Just to be clear I don't normally accept outcalls which could be completely different as some have mentioned.  

3 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Almost a dozen ladies and nobody has ever asked me.  I was getting the perception the standard was the other way.  Then again, it must be the ladies I choose because over half don't allow you going down on them either.

That sounds like you’re picking the wrong ladies, my dude. I know I ask and remember preferences, but I have a mind like a steel trap left in the rain, so...

48 minutes ago, AdeleFontaine said:

That sounds like you’re picking the wrong ladies, my dude. .

Or...maybe it's something you're doing/not doing.

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Almost a dozen ladies and nobody has ever asked me.  I was getting the perception the standard was the other way.  Then again, it must be the ladies I choose because over half don't allow you going down on them either.

It's because they are 19 :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Looks  the  Walmart down the street from me ,after ten pm every night,but Sunday. You should see the nearby 7-11 after 2 am.

22 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

It’s amazing how many providers don’t bother to even read my profile (I get notified when they do) before our appointment. Those that do know how to turn a good session into an outstanding time. And get my repeat business I might add.

I'd say, for me, it's about 20% that do read my profile, which is a figure that amazes me as well. In my intro P411 message, I always remind the lady I'm contacting to check out my profile, to see if she thinks we'd be a good fit and if she has any additional questions for me. It's usually ignored. And I only see ladies that have at least a few reviews, and usually are 25 and above (with a few exceptions).

On 6/19/2018 at 11:42 PM, mountainrider33 said:

Since seeing this thread I decided to ask my next in call for a particular wardrobe. pajama bottoms with a white v-neck t-shirt with no bra underneath.  Pony tail is optional but would be greatly appreciated. I'm a huge sucker for the casual look.  She's a casual type of lady too, so she's more than happy to oblige.

I second this one 100%.

I usually answer, "whatever sets the mood you want to start our date." The only specific request I've ever made was, "If you don't mind, I'd prefer if you wore minimal make up; I want to see your real eyes."

Is it wrong that I got a boner over this???

21 hours ago, Warm Tongue said:

Is this going too far ? I got a thing about green ladies....

Nichols31.jpg

1 minute ago, Todoesprivado said:

Is it wrong that I got a boner over this???

Oh no... not at all.  If it's good enough for Cap'n Kirk...

I always ask. This isn’t a cheap hobby, your fantasy should be fulfilled.

Uber excitinment in life being with the green! Does she create money too?

15 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I always ask. This isn’t a cheap hobby, your fantasy should be fulfilled.

Part of our “outfit”is personality and tact. I think that when we zero in on our client with focused attention. That is the greatest role play! Being engaged far outweighs any props! 

Audrey always has an awesome look on issues! 😎

Well I'm not smart enough to figure out how to quote, but the Wal-Mart pics reminded me of the time at my local Safeway late at night there was a hot young lady on a leash, schoolgirl outfit, and black high heels. I managed to get a Snapchat of her under the "frozen treats" sign, which really amused me for some reason.

If a provider asks, I always honestly tell them I prefer trashy to classy and classy to casual.

On 6/20/2018 at 10:37 AM, Laci French said:

Don't ladies ask if I have any special requests? Hmmm, let me think about that? I have had a couple ask me what color outfit would I like for them to wear but zero special request. Now on the other hand, I have asked for a special request after I decided I wanted a repeat visit.

58 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

... Now on the other hand, I have asked for a special request after I decided I wanted a repeat visit.

This is a good practice, asking on 2nd+ visit.  She knows you, you’ve shared boundaries, etc.  

I have rarely been asked. I typically request - not require -  that which I would prefer to see my date wearing when the door opens, even on the first visit.  If it doesn't happen, no big deal. 

On 6/20/2018 at 5:17 PM, Warm Tongue said:

Is this going too far ? I got a thing about green ladies....

Nichols31.jpg

To Quote Kermit the Frog, "Its not easy being green".

On 6/20/2018 at 9:19 AM, geecue2 said:

I have seen girls this hot at Walmart, pretty funny really of all places to go looking like 11.

I'd say, if she asks be *decisive*. If it's a first date conservative is likely best unless you have clear reason to think otherwise--shows you respect boundaries, and aren't forgetting that she's a human being rather than a mannequin playing dress-up. LBD/LRD is always good, with heels. Sets off the initial glass of wine and conversation nicely.

On 6/28/2018 at 10:43 AM, gorpir said:

I have seen girls this hot at Walmart, pretty funny really of all places to go looking like 11.

Something along those lines would be just fine B)

Birthday suit always works doesn't? 😁😁😁

I think a lady in mens boxers and a white t-shirt gets the job done.

My suggestion, be casual, but not too casual or wear a blazer and slacks or a business suit.

On weekday visits I am in a full dress suit, starched shirt, silk tie, etc.  On the weekend it's the standard old geezer outfit: Cargo shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.  I have never noticed that the gals care one whit either way, as long as the clothes and wearer are clean and you have the full donation, in cash, in one of the pockets.

My next visit I'm going to request scrubs and sneakers.

I love a woman in uniform. And nurses are special.