Todoesprivado

What should I wear?

62 posts in this topic

Every time I get asked this question I get conflicting emotions as I’m happy the lady is willing to take it the extra mile and get things started the way I like it, but at the same time, Im not sure what’s acceptable to ask for and I always respond with a disappointing “I’m not sure.. just surprise me”

Hoping to get some feedback... I’m sure dressing up as Princess Leia, Wonder Woman or Xena the warrior princess is a little bit too much... but just asking to be surprised may be a downer for a woman that truly wants to do something you’ll like....

Ask whatever floats your boat IMO. Years ago there was a certain lady at the top of the tob forum, she had this outfit on, requested it and she obliged. Unless it is totally off the wall, why not. 

25 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

Every time I get asked this question I get conflicting emotions as I’m happy the lady is willing to take it the extra mile and get things started the way I like it, but at the same time, Im not sure what’s acceptable to ask for and I always respond with a disappointing “I’m not sure.. just surprise me”

Hoping to get some feedback... I’m sure dressing up as Princess Leia, Wonder Woman or Xena the warrior princess is a little bit too much... but just asking to be surprised may be a downer for a woman that truly wants to do something you’ll like....

Tell her to please wear Clothes. Public Nudity is frowned upon 😂😂

Just kidding  :)

On the other hand I am assuming The lady is trying to get around to saying

( OUTCALL )"what type of neighborhood do you live?"  "do you want me to show up in a mini skirt dressed to the Nines like a "stereo type" hooker  or do you want me to dress casual and be discreet "

(INCALL)

"How would you like me to answer the door?  wearing lingerie or normal civilian clothing"

seeeee that's just too much to say!

Edited by Chrissy

This is a very good question!

I've only been asked this question once and I liked it! but I had troubles answering. I didn't have anything in mind because the question came as a surprise. I think you don't want to put the lady in troubles or just asking a general thing like "whatever you prefer", because seems to say "I don't really care", which in my case, I care :)

22 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Ask whatever floats your boat IMO. Years ago there was a certain lady at the top of the tob forum, she had this outfit on, requested it and she obliged. Unless it is totally off the wall, why not. 

Ummm, never thought of that. So, if the lady has a picture wearing something I like ... I guess will be ok to ask her for it. 

27 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Tell her to please wear Clothes. Public Nudity is frowned upon 😂😂

Just kidding  :)

On the other hand I am assuming The lady is trying to get around to saying

( OUTCALL )"what type of neighborhood do you live?"  "do you want me to show up in a mini skirt dressed to the Nines like a "stereo type" hooker  or do you want me to dress casual and be discreet "

(INCALL)

"How would you like me to answer the door?  wearing lingerie or normal civilian clothing"

seeeee that's just too much to say!

Haha, I should add this is mostly for an incall situation.

Still remember one time it was getting close to Easter, asked the lady when I got there if she had rabbit ears and would hop around the  room and say , "Pock, pock, Easter Bunny". Cracks me up every time I think of the look on her face. We both busted out laughing, really enjoyable session after that. 

Edited by geecue2

4 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

Ohhh!! well then!! they just want to know what do you want your first Vision to be once that door opens

A Bullwinkle outfit would be a change. :rolleyes: 

Just  in my opinion for outcalls some gents prefer a lady dressed nicely in a dress and heels, say if they were to go for a nice dinner as well. Or he is already in his business suit/attire. Or if the gent is casually dressed, he would ask if she can dress down so they can blend as they meet and proceed together. Being that you mention incall, I would assume if you've already met, or screened thorougly she would be comfortable opening her door to you in requested lingerie, sexy dress in high heels or nothing but a robe. If neither of you have preference, for me I'd usually dress as I normally do casually but sexy and I can bring a small bag with sexy lingerie/heels etc. As well as outfit requests, many ladies have costumes, or sexy outfits readily available.

One great idea is for the gent to have purchased a sexy outfit as a gift, which would make you both happy for your lady to wear during session and keep =) Ladies looovve gifts. 

I don't think I have ever had any of the girls ask me what I would like them to wear.  But it is amazing how many women don't have a black cocktail dress to wear.

53 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Would the Nice Rack !  

compliment be too obvious  ? ? ?

I would just ask for something that you like, but that isn't outlandish. Not every woman is going to have a complete collection of cosplay outfits to choose from.

Or, I will let them choose. But, request that they wear something the reflects their current mood. To see if I can guess what that is, when I see them in person.

Helping them to pick out an outfit in person is also fun. Though, I do usually try to sabotage them from actually putting it on :D

1 hour ago, Layla-8346 said:

Just  in my opinion for outcalls some gents prefer a lady dressed nicely in a dress and heels, say if they were to go for a nice dinner as well. Or he is already in his business suit/attire. Or if the gent is casually dressed, he would ask if she can dress down so they can blend as they meet and proceed together.

When an outcall lady comes to my house, I prefer her to dress like anyone else would that came over to hang out here . Especially with a police station just down the street. Discretion in this neighborhood is a must.

Eh. Yes, I have some clothing fetishes (nothing over the top), also realize that depending on situation and or location, might scream "Whore of  Babylon". So, never push it. Realize it'll pretty much all be on the floor in short order, so, the odd occassion where lady asks for clothing preference, I usually go with a response along the lines of whatever she is comfortable with. As it'll be on the floor and I want to see her nekkid.

3 hours ago, Skylighter said:

Would the Nice Rack !  

compliment be too obvious  ? ? ?

And we'd both be horney.

3 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

I don't think I have ever had any of the girls ask me what I would like them to wear.  But it is amazing how many women don't have a black cocktail dress to wear.

EVERY woman should have a LBD in her kit.  But as you say, many don’t.  Like a man’s dark (black, charcoal, navy) suit, it goes everywhere for most occasions. 

5 hours ago, tide32 said:

LoL There is a very popular Hobbyist in Houston that shows up in Full Costume to every appointment. I got him as Spider Man .. My Bestie at the time got him as Batman.... My Review was well earned😎

In 17 years of hobbying, I have never asked a gent 'What should I wear?' . I find this very bizarre and concerning. 

Edited by Nina Rox

7 minutes ago, Nina Rox said:

In 17 years of hobbying, I have never asked a gent 'What should I wear?' . I find this very bizarre and concerning. 

Not so bizzare.  I've been around 30+ years and I have been asked this question by other providers.  Should not be concerning at all.  However, you have to do what you feel is right for you.

15 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

And bear in mind that walking into a hotel and going by the front desk wearing cum fuck me stilettos and a skintight short dress screams "hooker" to hotel staff.☘️

9 hours ago, Chrissy said:

LoL There is a very popular Hobbyist in Houston that shows up in Full Costume to every appointment. I got him as Spider Man .. My Bestie at the time got him as Batman.... My Review was well earned😎

Down here in the Springs, there's a company that delivers cookies to your home or office.  Delicious, delicious cookies!  Their name is Sasquatch cookies.  For a couple bucks extra, the delivery person will actually dress up in a Sasquatch costume when coming up to your door...

Maybe the more outlandish the costume, the less likely someone is to notice and care!

1 hour ago, Nina Rox said:

I'd say this is the difference between the PSE and the more relaxed, comfortable experiences.  Some like the PSE primarily or once in a while, so dressing up can be part of the fantasy experience.  

I usually want a kind smile to greet me, the outfit could be a track suit, a robe, or a naughty nurse outfit, whatever works.

I very much appreciate a nice outfit and think it lends to a more enticing visit if there are some garments involved.  Whatever your body type and shape, there is an outfit that accentuates those different curves.  

39 minutes ago, Jez UaBriain said:

And bear in mind that walking into a hotel and going by the front desk wearing cum fuck me stilettos and a skintight short dress screams "hooker" to hotel staff.☘️

I don't know. Have you been to Walmart after 10PM. 

This is something I put in my P411 profile, along with beverage choice. 

It’s amazing how many providers don’t bother to even read my profile (I get notified when they do) before our appointment. Those that do know how to turn a good session into an outstanding time. And get my repeat business I might add.

I've been asked that a number of times.  My reply is usually the same, "Please wear whatever makes you feel sexy, pretty and comfortable."  

36 minutes ago, tide32 said:

I don't know. Have you been to Walmart after 10PM. 

See the source imageSee the source image