Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glutealsguy

Visiting Alamosa Co.

10 posts in this topic

I'm going to be in Alamosa for a couple of days, and I know this is going to be a long shot, but does anyone know any good providers in the area?

1 hour ago, fred1964 said:

Maybe some magical grasshopper could help you out <_<

Where do i find one of those?  Could definitely use a magical grasshopper...

Alamosa is a college town and I’m sure there are a couple of ladies there, but I have no idea who or where to look.

You'd be better off visiting the sand dunes, any of the Indian ruins, fishing then tryin to decipher any talent in Alamosa. The bars will yield a lot of friendlies, but their men there are really protective. I was doing well and was warned off by the bartender to watch my top notch. As I was alone on. a sightseeing and fishing trip I took his advice, not the friendliest town there is. 

14 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

I was doing well and was warned off by the bartender to watch my top notch. 

If you've got a notch up there, it's likely that your knot has already been removed with extreme bias.  

On 6/19/2018 at 8:02 AM, glutealsguy said:

I'm going to be in Alamosa for a couple of days, and I know this is going to be a long shot, but does anyone know any good providers in the area?

Long term success in the "hobby" depends to some degree upon the anonymity found only in urban settings. Hiding in plain sight as it were.  Anyone who's lived for any length of time in a rural setting knows that virtually everyone knows everyones business. Including local law enforcement. 

1 hour ago, Happymon said:

If you've got a notch up there, it's likely that your knot has already been removed with extreme bias.  

There's one thing I am not...bias towards anyone sir. 

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

There's one thing I am not...bias towards anyone sir. 

It would appear you really do have a notch up there...:rolleyes: