Bullseye73

For the “new guy”

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, I’ve been on TOB on and off over the years.  Now that BP is no longer an avenue for adventure, I’ve found comfort in TOB much more than I did in the past when I just wanted to check a review on a provider.  I’ve seen all the comments and posts about the riff-raff who are here now because of the  fall of BP and I don’t want to be lumped into that group as I am a professional, clean, quiet and respectful gentleman.  I take pride in who I am and I want to play by everyone’s rules and play safely.  I have been trying to do some searching on these forums but I am always horrible at finding anything on the computer.  I know it’s easy to search for stuff, but for me it’s a natural deficiency.  I suck at searching on computers.  So, I am curious to know exactly what P411 is, how it works, how it helps the ladies feel safe and how it helps me feel safe.  Does someone have to refer you?  Any info helps, I am extremely curious about it.  Thanks for reading my post and have a great day!

12 hours ago, Bullseye73 said:

Hi all, I’ve been on TOB on and off over the years.  Now that BP is no longer an avenue for adventure, I’ve found comfort in TOB much more than I did in the past when I just wanted to check a review on a provider.  I’ve seen all the comments and posts about the riff-raff who are here now because of the  fall of BP and I don’t want to be lumped into that group as I am a professional, clean, quiet and respectful gentleman.  I take pride in who I am and I want to play by everyone’s rules and play safely.  I have been trying to do some searching on these forums but I am always horrible at finding anything on the computer.  I know it’s easy to search for stuff, but for me it’s a natural deficiency.  I suck at searching on computers.  So, I am curious to know exactly what P411 is, how it works, how it helps the ladies feel safe and how it helps me feel safe.  Does someone have to refer you?  Any info helps, I am extremely curious about it.  Thanks for reading my post and have a great day!

Please message me,

thank you 

I've been on P411 since 2004 and yes, it is safe. It is not accepting new members, so you can't join. You mention riff raff, so just keep in mind that pertains to all the back page 'girls' too that have infiltrated TOB. So, beware. 

Look at reviews and particularly the years that the review was given. If it's recent reviews, those are after the changes on TOB. If the reviews go back through the years, then you could also contact those reviewers via pm and those ladies are going to be a sure bet. Also, the old timer reviewers are the gents you want to talk to for any questions. They are the wholeproof gents. Lastly, remember to READ the ladies website, as all independent ladies do things differently (you mention that you prefer to play by the rules, so check the ladies website). 

I always saw select newbies, and can understand what you are saying, because I only saw newbies that were like you describe yourself. And there were gents like you who were not the typical bp type, so you aren't alone. There are many new men that were great additions to the old TOB. 

Edited by Nina Rox

Welcome and check reviews on here, PM the lady to talk more and run through screening processes. If she has references, reach out. There are many great men on here and newbies are welcome pending they follow screening policies. We all have to be careful in today's environment. 

On 6/20/2018 at 9:55 AM, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

P411 does not accept new members so why are we just giving out information?

Yahtzee.  If you are in P411, Congrats, and you know exactly how it works.  If you aren't, it is utterly moot, as no one outside of their existing membership is allowed to play there.