26 posts in this topic

wendy-fiore008.jpgTo the Mods,

Y’all make this all happen every day. Thanks for your support! Could not do it without ya. 

Edited by ironman318

I third that sentiment😂😂😂.  

Thank you mods and Whisperer for keeping this board moving forward.

1 hour ago, ironman318 said:

Y’all make this all happen every day. Thanks for your support! Could not do it without ya. 

I’m sorry, what did you say? I keep getting distracted by the flag and thank gawd I’m an American!

20 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I’m sorry, what did you say? I keep getting distracted by the flag and thank gawd I’m an American!

What flag ^_^

34 minutes ago, fred1964 said:

What flag ^_^

Did someone say boobs? :D

I appreciate the mods, too, but that photo is horrifying. Am I the only guy who has been traumatized by overly large breasts?

Hmmmmn which one of you girls on TOB come the closes to matching the boobs in the picture?  Lol

Please pm pics and I will decide the winner!!!! 

BR

12 hours ago, ironman318 said:

I completely agree.  The folks who run this board are awesome.  I enjoy this community and admire the mods' ability to keep TOB up, running and a fun place to hang out.  So, thank you....thank you...thank you.

Also to the members and board participants...the mods are one essential part of this board.  If we didn't have people participating, there would be nothing to moderate.  Because of this community and the people who participate, I've met some truly nice people, both ladies and gents.  So give yourselves a hand...or better yet, find someone else from our community to "give you a hand" ( or substitute something other than "hand").  ;)

15 hours ago, turtlerabbit said:

Am I the only guy who has been traumatized by overly large breasts?

Guess so...love being smothered by them myself.

6 hours ago, average1 said:

Also to the members and board participants...the mods are one essential part of this board.  If we didn't have people participating, there would be nothing to moderate. 

Can't imagine how many gallons of the midnight oil that the mods burn every day. We do keep them busy :)

On 6/19/2018 at 2:43 PM, JRWolfe said:

Can't imagine how many gallons of the midnight oil that the mods burn every day. We do keep them busy :)

0BDADE53-D23D-4631-8F97-682E9E02E882.gif

12 hours ago, Kaduk said:

1F4A95A4-300E-46CD-8887-922EA3279D62.gif

Looks like you are having the same problem uploading pix that I have been having :(

Yes! Good mods and admins make for a positive community! Thank you for doing what you do - it’s usually a thankless job and the pay is shit, but just know that your hard work is appreciated!!

On 6/20/2018 at 8:03 AM, JRWolfe said:

Looks like you are having the same problem uploading pix that I have been having :(

nice..you fixed it.

Yes! Thanks to the mods of TOB: you folks have created and maintained a site/forum that provided me solace and excitement during dark days, by giving me a chance to meet wonderful providers. Thank you

Thank you Mods and Boobs! Even though at times you have to get after us we all thank you!!! 

I’ve felt bolt-ons that were rock hard and felt some that were supple. What’s weird is when she gets one of each.

I for one absolutely love boobs. I have seen just about all there is from lopsided boobs, real and fake boobs that feel really fake and those that feel real. With the new ones today I almost can't tell the difference. If the lady likes them and I like them then who am I to spoil the magic. Now as the song says, "Show them to me".

5 hours ago, CandiO said:

Even better when you have a REAL pair ;-)

That defy gravity?

On 6/28/2018 at 6:35 AM, eatu55 said:

That defy gravity?

I love mine already, can't imagine how much more I'd love them if they defied gravity!