sugashane

AA Men

17 posts in this topic

May sound like a dumb question, but a fair amount of women dont see African American men. Why is that? Are there that man Shady Dudes in this hobby? Asking for myself lol

Edited by sugashane

There are many shady peeps in this right now and they come in all different sizes, shapes and colors 😂😂

This is one of those topics that has been discussed at length quite often. If this is impacting you I’m sorry. 

It is all personal choice and if you do a quick search you can read the other threads at length.  Go where you are celebrated and don’t give the no AA another thought  

If it's a personal choice, just like a bakery not wanting to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding due to religion .. I get it.... Nobody should be forced to ever do something that dishonours how they feel or their the belief system... but at the same time, I do I believe business should stay business .. if you are a responsible, respectable fella with a good name behind you and you fall in all required criteria... why the hell not?? I used to play the race card when it came to my business when I was younger..I used to listen to other providers about MY business....I used to listen and judge on Current events in the  current community.

And then!!?..?? I encountered a major life and mind altering incident with..Hold on!!!.... A white guy! ..( Go figure) and I've never  EVER in all my years been disrespected by any other hobbyist  than this one guy.. it taught me that ignorance has no color, it's a frame of mind.. disrespect is intentional.. 

this is the number one reason why after screening , I prefer to chat with my future fellows for a few minutes before hand ...with text messages, emails and other internet nonsense and today's  technology,  it's really hard to tell these days who's behind the keyboard and what their intentions are ....again color has nothing to do with it ..after all most serial killers are white.  :( Ijs..

At the end of the day what everyone wants , is a safe happy fun hobby to play with ...we want to be discreet.. we want to stay loyal ...but we all have to work together in this and know that things are changing,  the world is upgrading and if you don't want to be left behind you better hop on ship with an Open Mind...

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Personal preference.

I understand that. No issues there. Was trying to get to the bottom of a few rude situations where things like this aren’t public knowledge. An when you ask or bring light to it the few had a serve attitudes because I didn’t know so I asked am then I’m considered a haggler or time waster. Thanks tho for chiming in. 

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

If it's a personal choice, just like a bakery not wanting to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding due to religion .. I get it.... Nobody should be forced to ever do something that dishonours how they feel or their the belief system... but at the same time, I do I believe business should stay business .. if you are a responsible, respectable fella with a good name behind you and you fall in all required criteria... why the hell not?? I used to play the race card when it came to my business when I was younger..I used to listen to other providers about MY business....I used to listen and judge on Current events in the  current community.

And then!!?..?? I encountered a major life and mind altering incident with..Hold on!!!.... A white guy! ..( Go figure) and I've never  EVER in all my years been disrespected by any other hobbyist  than this one guy.. it taught me that ignorance has no color, it's a frame of mind.. disrespect is intentional.. 

this is the number one reason why after screening , I prefer to chat with my future fellows for a few minutes before hand ...with text messages, emails and other internet nonsense and today's  technology,  it's really hard to tell these days who's behind the keyboard and what their intentions are ....again color has nothing to do with it ..after all most serial killers are white.  :( Ijs..

At the end of the day what everyone wants , is a safe happy fun hobby to play with ...we want to be discreet.. we want to stay loyal ...but we all have to work together in this and know that things are changing,  the world is upgrading and if you don't want to be left behind you better hop on ship with an Open Mind...

We put the “no AA” (especially when they will work with POC Providers but won’t be paid by a POC client 🙃) into the average Avoid Pile. Same as no screening, bb, bait&switch, etc. The list goes on.

It’s just a list of those that feel the need to separate themselves in such ways can find it if they want and others can avoid all the bridling of life. The list is ever growing. However there are plenty of conversation success stories like Miss Chrissy that we allow to grow and maybe even get an invite to the Cookout.

Good luck and have fun Mr. Shane. 

XxKae Marie 

13 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I prefer to chat with my future fellows for a few minutes before hand ...with text messages, emails and other internet nonsense and today's  technology,  it's really hard to tell these days who's behind the keyboard and what their intentions are

Since it was mentioned, thought I'd ask... I've always been curious to know how a phone call helps in the screening process? I thought the unspoken reason for phone calls were to ascertain race based on accent and speech traits. I cannot imagine anything much can be determined based on a voice call. Maybe a video call, but I'm sure that is out of the question for most. But I've actually done this once with a BP girl I'm still friends with. Crazy when I think about it!

If I'm not mistaken, the vast majority of my encounters have been purely via text. But maybe that's just me...

And with the new Google AI coming in, we might not even need to speak on the phones ourselves. Imagine telling your phone "Hey Google, get me a h*". If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, here's a video...

4 minutes ago, raul said:

Since it was mentioned, thought I'd ask... I've always been curious to know how a phone call helps in the screening process? I thought the unspoken reason for phone calls were to ascertain race based on accent and speech traits. I cannot imagine anything much can be determined based on a voice call. Maybe a video call, but I'm sure that is out of the question for most. But I've actually done this once with a BP girl I'm still friends with. Crazy when I think about it!

If I'm not mistaken, the vast majority of my encounters have been purely via text. But maybe that's just me...

And with the new Google AI coming in, we might not even need to speak on the phones ourselves. Imagine telling your phone "Hey Google, get me a h*". If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, here's a video...

I'm a veteran.. I was around back when we had to bring little pictures into a stripper shop to pay for advertisements in paper form LOL..

When we had yellow pages and there was nothing but a long list of two word verbal descriptions  and a phone number ..

There were no text messages, no emails ...just phone calls and voicemails to be returned..

a lot can be told silently from somebody's voice ..you can hear stress ,you can hear uncertainty, you can hear optimism,  you can hear the demeanor behind the voice..And just go by your Ole gut feeling...

maybe it's just me ?? but I learned how to listen and speak to people verbally.. it was a part of growing up.. 

with email and text you just can't do that anymore..

I was being sarcastic on a post that I made the other day , but some took it as being angry... simple things like that can't be deciphered through text form..

If you are not a p411 member or a gentleman with a excellent reputation , yes!  absolutely I do want to hear your voice ...whether you're black ,white, asian ,Indian ..it does not matter to me, BUT that 5 minute verbal conversation between us tells me a whole lot....

Mr Waldo, I read your post and you are a very rude man. 

9 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

... a lot can be told silently from somebody's voice ..you can hear stress ,you can hear uncertainty, you can hear optimism,  you can hear the demeanor behind the voice..And just go by your Ole gut feeling...

maybe it's just me ?? but I learned how to listen and speak to people verbally.. it was a part of growing up.. 

I agree with Chrissy. There are tons of studies that support that just by hearing a person's voice you can tell many things about that person.

Also, this goes both ways, at least in my case. When I listen to the voice of a lady I can tell many things about her character and personality by the way she talks. Of course, nobody can read minds or intentions, but at least it's something.

9 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I'm a veteran.. I was around back when we had to bring little pictures into a stripper shop to pay for advertisements in paper form LOL..

When we had yellow pages and there was nothing but a long list of two word verbal descriptions  and a phone number ..

There were no text messages, no emails ...just phone calls and voicemails to be returned..

You certainly do not look that old to remember the pre-internet years  !!!  But you certainly nailed it.

15 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

You certainly do not look that old to remember the pre-internet years  !!!  But you certainly nailed it.

also finding a pay phone that accepted incoming calls. :D

I think there are more reputable women saying they won't see a guy below a certain age than of a certain race.