lizaliciousLiz

Moving to Denver from Laguna beach

19 posts in this topic

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is liz.  New to Denver. Love this site, and hoping to meet new people 

Edited by lizaliciousLiz

Welcome to Colorado and TOB!  Stay safe, have fun and prosper!

Hello fellow SoCal. Moved here a few years ago from Orange County and haven't looked back.

Hello Liz!!  Welcome Welcome!!  Moved here from.....   Oh yeah always lived here but have been to SoCal a lot!!  Welcome to Colorado and enjoy your time with us!!

Hi Liz! welcome to Denver! You have beautiful pictures in your profile!

Edited by Bora Bora

Pull up a chair, set a spell, & join the conversations.  You look like a welcome addition to our knitting circle. 

Hi, thanks everyone! It's one of those states I get excited about exploring. In September I'm going to rent a jeep and drive thru abandoned towns and visit hot springs,  I think its hey 50 to Telluride then vine back up thru Aspen and Vail. I think will be a fun rad trip. 

I like erotic photography,  so am going to have a model with me on part of road trip shooting at abandoned cool motel.

Welcome, and enjoy that south west excursion

Hi Liz and welcome.  Hope your jeep trip went well.  I'm another transplant, though it has been many years.  I do remember a great coffee shop (actually coffee and tea) in Laguna.  About a block off the beach.  Wishing you some fine and fun times in Colorado.  We have a beautiful state to explore.  Have fun, play fully and be safe.

Well I'm late....  Welcome to Colorado, Liz.  Hope you have a wonderful time.

On 6/18/2018 at 10:55 AM, lizaliciousLiz said:

I like erotic photography,  so am going to have a model with me on part of road trip shooting at abandoned cool motel.

There are some ghost towns, lakes and waterfalls that make great  spots for erotic photography. It does mean going off the well worn tourist paths,but oh...so much worth it for the spectacular locations.