Jessicalove

Apology

19 posts in this topic

Just wanted to send out an apology, My hotel room was broken into this weekend. My schedule book was also stolen so I have no clue what appointments I had scheduled. 

Sorry to hear of it, and thank you for being so forthcoming, but I want to respectfully point out that this is why gentlemen are reticent to give out real world information.  I have never worried much about what the young lady would do with my information - I was much more worried about what the agency who took her phone would do with my information.

Sorry ladies, I definitely support screening, but I never have shared real world information to meet someone.  A very select few have exchanged true identities with me after we established a level of trust, but I remember the Heidi Fleiss trial where they read all the names, phone numbers, etc., in her little black book into the public record.

So sorry this happened to you.  Some of what is missing may be irreplaceable, which really sucks.  I hope the hotel will cover the replacement cost of the stolen items.  A crappy thing to happen to anyone at anytime.

5 hours ago, Jessicalove said:

Just wanted to send out an apology, My hotel room was broken into this weekend. My schedule book was also stolen so I have no clue what appointments I had scheduled. 

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Shame on WHOMEVER would do such a thing to you. Hopefully, your hotel will cover everything that was stolen and accommodate the inconvenience that was caused. I wish you luck........

I’m sorry!  Out of curiosity how did they break in the hotel room?  Those doors can be difficult to open with a working key card. 

Hope not all was lost and this week is a blessing for you!

45 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Sorry to hear of it, and thank you for being so forthcoming, but I want to respectfully point out that this is why gentlemen are reticent to give out real world information. 

A thief would discard that notebook (worthless to him) at the first opportunity.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Sorry to hear of it, and thank you for being so forthcoming, but I want to respectfully point out that this is why gentlemen are reticent to give out real world information.  I have never worried much about what the young lady would do with my information - I was much more worried about what the agency who took her phone would do with my information.

Sorry ladies, I definitely support screening, but I never have shared real world information to meet someone.  A very select few have exchanged true identities with me after we established a level of trust, but I remember the Heidi Fleiss trial where they read all the names, phone numbers, etc., in her little black book into the public record.

There is absolutely no way this can be true. all personal information is deleted as soon as the session ends. :rolleyes:

Let me be clear the notebook only contained first name, time and last 4 of the phone number. No addresses either. 

I dont velieve it was anyone associated with the hobby, but more some homeless people in the area. I looked around the hotel hoping they discarded it but didn’t find it. 

Hotel was worthless. They went in through a window and reached in with their arm and open the door from the inside. 

Luckily my phone was on me at the time of the break in so any personal information is not compromised. I also tell guys when I ask for their first name, that they don’t have to give their real name just something I can call them when I open the door. 

So, did you blow off all your appointments because of this?

If you did, I’m assuming you did not contact any of them since you supposedly did not have your appointment.

But the guys stilll knew when they had an appointment and they would have tried to contact you for location and room number. You could have easily kept your appointments if you tried or wanted to.

I really hope the hotel is making things right by this and I’m sorry you went through this. 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

I’m sorry!  Out of curiosity how did they break in the hotel room?  Those doors can be difficult to open with a working key card. 

Not OP's situation, but read recently that a couple was robbed and murdered in their Vegas hotel room. Turned out that the door's locking mechanism was loose and the door could be easily opened just by pushing on it.

Also have noticed people don't always shut the door completely: door is sticky or person mistakenly thinks door is completely shut.

And some of these doors have been pretty easy to hack over the years: a couple of months ago, some hackers found that a particular system can be hacked via fake master key cards.

So, be careful, aware, alert.

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

She contacted me later and explained.  The explanation and the photos more than abated my issue with not keeping the session.  With her situation, she was probably too wrapped up with everything going on.  If it works out, I'll see her at a later time but since she was only able to take outcalls for awhile, which knocks me out, I'll wait around to see if something changes later. 

She did only have my number and my first name, so I can corroborate what she was saying was in the scheduling book.

That is a good thing she contacted you and explained 

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

She contacted me later and explained.  The explanation and the photos more than abated my issue with not keeping the session.  With her situation, she was probably too wrapped up with everything going on.  If it works out, I'll see her at a later time but since she was only able to take outcalls for awhile, which knocks me out, I'll wait around to see if something changes later. 

She did only have my number and my first name, so I can corroborate what she was saying was in the scheduling book.

This is “stand up & be counted” behavior. On both her part for contacting you and your part for backing her up. 

👍

Given the fact that I had the police involved and waited almost 7 hours to have the crime scene lab show up I didn’t think it would be best to keep appointments. I also didn’t think with people being more on The “look out” after hearing about what happened( other guest, staff) that it would be a good idea to attempt to keep appointments. People did message, but as a provider I am sure you know how hard it is to search through messages to find previous people you were talking to. I also use a text app so I had that logged out for most of the day after this happened. 

And thank you mountaineer for  understanding. This was not a good first experiance. 

What a total nightmare!  I’m sorry you had to deal with that and hope you are soon able to move locations. 

18 hours ago, Jessicalove said:

Let me be clear the notebook only contained first name, time and last 4 of the phone number. No addresses either. 

I dont velieve it was anyone associated with the hobby, but more some homeless people in the area. I looked around the hotel hoping they discarded it but didn’t find it. 

Hotel was worthless. They went in through a window and reached in with their arm and open the door from the inside. 

Luckily my phone was on me at the time of the break in so any personal information is not compromised. I also tell guys when I ask for their first name, that they don’t have to give their real name just something I can call them when I open the door. 

I assumed as much. My point was simply that shit happens - heck, I have had my cell phone stolen. When shit happens to nice people, I need to ensure that my personal information doesn't fall into the wrong hands. Again, nothing personal, and I appreciate your being so forthcoming.

BadBoy, you really are too damn nice for this handle😂😂

I agree, as this being my first time trying the in-call thing I figured DTC was a sure bet on hotels and at 99 bucks a night should be good. The hotel itself was not a good experience. Waited over an hour after check in time for my room. backed me up from the start  I wasn’t even in my room at scheduled times. Then I didn’t even have the suite that I paid for. Then the bathroom sink wasn’t even connected. So I couldn’t use that. It was bad. Lessons learned the hard way here.

Now the hotel is saying they are not moving forward with reimbursement of anything at this time. Not sure why they are saying that, but they wanted me to wait until they conducted their investigation I’m just glad it’s over. .....