Chrissy

Homework WTH!

29 posts in this topic

Why does it feel like Summer School lately?

I don't do homework when its Hot..

Do your own homework Guys....

Stop asking Vets for info in PUBLIC! Stop sending messages asking for what is found on our web sites.. Stop posting a 411 just to message Us when we reply to your OP. Stop asking for "Proof" selfies  because we blur our faces...

STOP IT..STOP IT..STOP IT..😖😖

(On my belly throwing a tantrum) 

All these LAZY 411 posts  and messages are Taking up Valuable space  from a post that is worthy and an inbox that like SERIOUS inquiries .. Annnnnd its making my head ache to see such Nonsense amongst Grown Ass Adults 😣

Whheew much better. All is right again!

Rant over.. 😂

Now I'm confused as to why we have a TOB 411 forum.  If it were a sourse of such aggrivation to me, I would stop clicking on it. Just my opinion of course. 

55 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Now I'm confused as to why we have a TOB 411 forum.  If it were a sourse of such aggrivation to me, I would stop clicking on it. Just my opinion of course. 

Who said anything about aggravation? I simply said STOP it AND listed some reason as to why I made the post. My post is as effective as some of the 411 lately

Simple as that. 

59 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I tend to use the “Unread Content” button, then “Mark Site Read” when there’s only 411s left.

Edited by Bit Banger

31 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Who said anything about aggravation? I simply said STOP it AND listed some reason as to why I made the post. My post is as effective as some of the 411 lately

Simple as that. 

If I misread this as aggrivation then I apolgize. :)

4 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

If I misread this as aggrivation then I apolgize. :)

THAT is called Humor. Sorry u didn't get it but all the DM love I received did get it :)

Edited by Chrissy

The amount of men that refuse to do any research before making contact is absolutely absurd.  I spend most of my day answering questions that can easily be found by clicking a link, only to be told my location, rates or not being available immediately is not acceptable for them.   Like seriously those are not the guys I want to give the privallage of intimate encounters with me.  Why in the hell would I do a hhr for 100 or a q.v. for 60. Or drive an hour away for 150... wtf. I’m thinking higher rates will ward off the disrespectful jerks, and hopefully I will be able to get some peace from nonstop bs texts, emails, calls, tweets... I’m pretty sure I’ve missed several opportunities with respectable gentlemen because my phone is bombarded by bs and it’s hard to catch every inquiry in time. 

I like having my contact info easily accessible for my clients, but now that all the bp guys are flooding this site; I’m considering reverting back to my website contact form and pm’s only for contact.  

We have a pest problem, now how do we exterminate?

It's so hard to convey humor in writing.

This is not a rant, but boy skins have been thin around here lately. Irony taken as personal attacks. Jibes and jests taken as serious critiques. I guess we need some custom emojis or something to signal better.

I know there are business elements to what we all share here, but it's a hobby. Hobbies aren't supposed to make you feel bad, am I wrong?

13 minutes ago, vipblonde said:

The amount of men that refuse to do any research before making contact is absolutely absurd.  I spend most of my day answering questions that can easily be found by clicking a link, only to be told my location, rates or not being available immediately is not acceptable for them.   Like seriously those are not the guys I want to give the privallage of intimate encounters with me.  Why in the hell would I do a hhr for 100 or a q.v. for 60. Or drive an hour away for 150... wtf. I’m thinking higher rates will ward off the disrespectful jerks, and hopefully I will be able to get some peace from nonstop bs texts, emails, calls, tweets... I’m pretty sure I’ve missed several opportunities with respectable gentlemen because my phone is bombarded by bs and it’s hard to catch every inquiry in time. 

I like having my contact info easily accessible for my clients, but now that all the bp guys are flooding this site; I’m considering reverting back to my website contact form and pm’s only for contact.  

I just read your website and everything is pretty clear and beautiful. I'm sorry you ladies are getting all this crap lately. But be sure that there are a bunch of guys that are very respectful and appreciate all the work you do to navigate this difficult times with us!! We love you!! 

I did the math.  With the recent influx of clueless fucktards flooding our community 

An average of 75 contacts per day.  Each asks about 4 questions. That’s 300 texts daily. 2,100 per week.  My thumb hurts from typing nonstop. And barely 2 or 3 out of the 75 actually book. I’ve never ever had this problem and I’ve been in this line of work over 10 years.

12 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

First, where are these guys finding $100 hhr attractive providers?  Are they used to trolling Colfax? By the way, I've only been to Colfax to go to a book signing at Tattered Cover but I can only guess that's where you'd only find those prices.  Also, who does q.v.  I'm just getting started at the 15 minute mark.  Lastly, there's a pest problem in how many fake ads are being listed too.

Excuse me?! I am $100 hhr!!! Are you implying something? I also DO NOT work on Colfax! I am really getting tired of these insults towards us women about rates.

Maybe I should raise my rates. Of course, then I would lose a lot of the clients that are in a certain rate bracket that others like yourself seem to have plenty of money for, but hey, they don't matter right?!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

23 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

First, where are these guys finding $100 hhr attractive providers?  Are they used to trolling Colfax? By the way, I've only been to Colfax to go to a book signing at Tattered Cover but I can only guess that's where you'd only find those prices.  Also, who does q.v.  I'm just getting started at the 15 minute mark.  Lastly, there's a pest problem in how many fake ads are being listed too.

I noticed the suspicious ads.. I was being nosey one day and checked out may provider listings and I saw beautiful pictures but no reviews... how is that possible? Why would they pay 65 to post fake ads.. I just don’t understand.  

I don’t know where these guys are coming up with such rates.  Nearly my entire text log is mostly “60hhr?” BS or 150 for outcall that’s 1hr away.  

At least you guys don’t have to worry about the fakes blowing up your phone all hours of the day and night.  

3 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

It wasn't a jibe at anyone, I've never talked to a provider that was under $200 hhr.  My own info is relegated to my own personal experience.  Like I said, I've never been to Colfax, except for a book signing but I'll retract my statement.  I'm sorry that my ignorance came across as a personal attack.

Probably because you are talking about FS and Samantha is talking about FBSM. I don't have too much experience either, but I think 100 for 1/2 hr FBSM is pretty decent and completely on the normal range.

Just now, mountainrider33 said:

It wasn't a jibe at anyone, I've never talked to a provider that was under $200 hhr.  My own info is relegated to my own personal experience.  Like I said, I've never been to Colfax, except for a book signing but I'll retract my statement.  I'm sorry that my ignorance came across as a personal attack.

It is good to remember that everyone charges a set rate for different reasons(volume, steady clients, etc.)...it doesn't make them less because it isn't in your price range. There are rip offs in every rate range, but that is dependent on what a client is looking for. I know of a handful of gals that charge  similar rates I do, and they are genuine and great at what they do. It may not put us on the "high class" list, but we have strict morals and standards just like any other provider. We also know we are worth every penny, and bust our arse to provide stellar service.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 minute ago, Bora Bora said:

Probably because you are talking about FS and Samantha is talking about FBSM. I don't have too much experience either, but I think 100 for 1/2 hr FBSM is pretty decent and completely on the normal range.

You would be amazed how many assume that it is for FS even though it explicitly says otherwise. Seriously, it IS that bad.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

16 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

You have been around long enough and have enough posts that if you have paid attention to the board, there is no reason to act ignorant or be ignorant.

19 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Excuse me?! I am $100 hhr!!! Are you implying something? I also DO NOT work on Colfax! I am really getting tired of these insults towards us women about rates.

Maybe I should raise my rates. Of course, then I would lose a lot of the clients that are in a certain rate bracket that others like yourself seem to have plenty of money for, but hey, they don't matter right?!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

There’s nothing wrong with offering services for 100, I’ve done it for consistent regulars when they were in a rush or lacked available cash. I had no problem with it because I knew they would make up for it next time. 

I’ve experienced it’s a problem with all of the bp refugees recently and they are rude asf, they ncns more than actually showing up.  Or they want way more than offered and they often push boundaries, trying to slip the condom off unnoticed.  They are just really degrading.  The guys that pay more show respect and they don’t cross boundaries.  

55 minutes ago, vipblonde said:

I did the math.  With the recent influx of clueless fucktards flooding our community 

An average of 75 contacts per day.  Each asks about 4 questions. That’s 300 texts daily. 2,100 per week.  My thumb hurts from typing nonstop. And barely 2 or 3 out of the 75 actually book. I’ve never ever had this problem and I’ve been in this line of work over 10 years.

It was getting so bad that I took my number down from All my ads and site.. I agree 100%.. Over a decade in and Its gotten rotten in the last 2 years.  Now the  only texts and Calls I get are screened. It helps a ton but does detour business away from some potential great meet ups. 

1 hour ago, vipblonde said:

I know what you mean it is like some of the guys do no research at all.  I do not understand why some guys do not take the time to read our personal websites and such. I also spend quite a bit of time answering questions that can be found on my site or I just send them the link to my site. It is crazy how many guys I have blocked from contacting me because of  stupid behavior and not following the rules. It is like we are dealing with a bunch of children who simply refuse to do any type or research before contacting an ASP. 

This board is hostile to new clients. Aggressively so. Donny Darko never argued so hard against anything like this board vs. new clients. You want dudes to contact you right? Learn the rules & customs? Gotta allow some fuck ups along the way. Was a lady here, back bout 7-8 years ago, ran her own blog. Had a great newbie guide. Just link them something like that. 

Unfortunately, the vast majority of men, who play in this arena, have never bothered to educate themselves about it, written a review, or read a review. 

When BP, and many other sites, disappeared, I suspect they just started contacting the ladies they could still find, and acting like desperate addicts. 

The people who used those sites, I guessing, really have no idea how to behave politely, when doing this.

I feel bad for the ladies! 

Try putting a passcode buried 2-3 pages deep on your website. Near the bottom of the page say something like, “The passcode for calling me is XXXX.”  Then your 1st screening question should be, “What is the passcode from my website?”  If they don’t know the answer suggest that they call you back when they have found it. 🧐

If they’re too lazy, do you really want to see them?

5 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Unfortunately, the vast majority of men, who play in this arena, have never bothered to educate themselves about it, written a review, or read a review. 

When BP, and many other sites, disappeared, I suspect they just started contacting the ladies they could still find, and acting like desperate addicts. 

The people who used those sites, I guessing, really have no idea how to behave politely, when doing this.

I feel bad for the ladies! 

pfunk, I couldn't have said it any better.  I am so grateful to have found TOB a number of years ago.  And even if I were a newbie, I would still try to research and be polite to the ladies I would contact.  I am a huge believer in honey versus vinegar.  It may make me corny to some people, but I believe treating ladies very politely.  it is like that old bumper sticker..."Rude people suck !", though now that I think about it it probably said, "Mean people suck".   But most mean people can be rude.  I try to treat everyone with some measure of respect and politeness.  I'm in this to have fun.  Shared fun.

Sadly, the guys acting like this are not reading the forum...or so I suspect. I’m counting myself lucky that I didn’t attract those people. Of course I don’t text, and anyone who is rude in an email, I just ignore. Still I know it’s frustrating.

4 hours ago, vipblonde said:

There’s nothing wrong with offering services for 100, I’ve done it for consistent regulars when they were in a rush or lacked available cash. I had no problem with it because I knew they would make up for it next time. 

I’ve experienced it’s a problem with all of the bp refugees recently and they are rude asf, they ncns more than actually showing up.  Or they want way more than offered and they often push boundaries, trying to slip the condom off unnoticed.  They are just really degrading.  The guys that pay more show respect and they don’t cross boundaries.  

Do you seriously think these are the guys who are reading this rant? you are ranting to the forum regulars who most don't act like this. this is a great way to alienate yourself with the 10% of guys who treat you right while the 90% you are complaining about will never read a word of your rant. we have had so many of these rants by women who have been posting here so long I'm beginning to think your menses have synced. :D

20 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Do you seriously think these are the guys who are reading this rant? you are ranting to the forum regulars who most don't act like this. this is a great way to alienate yourself with the 10% of guys who treat you right while the 90% you are complaining about will never read a word of your rant. 

Sadly, true. 🧐

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

You are ranting to the forum regulars who most don't act like this. this is a great way to alienate yourself with the 10% of guys who treat you right while the 90% you are complaining about will never read a word of your rant. we have had so many of these rants by women who have been posting here so long I'm beginning to think your menses have synced. :D

That's why I insist we should limit the ranting to one thread or one forum like the one reserved only for 411s. I'm okay with having a place for rants. I've learned a lot from some of the things people complain about (form both sides). But it's becoming annoying having interesting topics kidnaped by another complain or having every other new topic being about someone complaining.

In the words of  Gordon Somners “Pay for love but the hate comes free”