qwekfm-8766

Where have all the BBWs gone?

10 posts in this topic

Some of my favorite times with providers have been with BBWs but they seem hard to come across now a days. Does anybody know of any that are a bit UTR or know of which site has the most BBW listings for Colorado? 

Have you even looked in the listings?  

I regularly see listings that give a very accurate description of body type just have to look

I've looked in the listings but there are barely any compared to before all the major changes went down

And also search the Reviews for BBW. I just searched it and got 191 results, so I bet there are a few BBW ladies around :)

I found several in the first 5pgs of the Listing section. Another keyword to check is “busty”, because I’ve found that if there’s extra in the rack, there’s often extra junk in the trunk. 

There are a one or 2 still around. Lol 😂Check the listings.

23 hours ago, qwekfm-8766 said:

Some of my favorite times with providers have been with BBWs but they seem hard to come across now a days. Does anybody know of any that are a bit UTR or know of which site has the most BBW listings for Colorado? 

Go much more thoroughly through the listings. They definitely have NOT disappeared. As others have stated,search with  the body type that you prefer.