gatwickmanor

Visiting Denver

9 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone. Please can you help, I am visiting Denver from England and finding it didficult to connect with the girls advertised. Could this be becuase my cell phone comes up with an international number.  Or is to early for anyone advertising to be working yet lol. If someone could please advise the best way to arrange a booking it would be appreciated.  Thanks and can I say everyone I have met here in Denver have been so friendly.  

16 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I'd add Google Voice and get a local number while you're here or go get a cheap burner line for your stay.  

That’s a good idea, I like the app Sideline better, it seems higher quality.  

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

I'd add Google Voice and get a local number while you're here or go get a cheap burner line for your stay.  

A lot of girls don't like Google voice, especially if when calling back there is anything that indicates an intermediary. 

Send emails, PMs or fill out their website forms and let them know that you are calling from England and the time you'll be calling, so they are aware of the strange caller ID and answer.

Might just be contacting busy girls and it's a holiday weekend so it is most likely been hectic for all involved.  Don't give up I'm certain the right one just hasn't been found yet ❤

Not all ladies do phone numbers only. Email is a wonderful way to reach out. As long as you are easily verifiable in another way (as some use phone numbers to screen). Simply ask the companion you are approaching what is best for her..and explain your situation. Many of us are professionals who can guide someone through quite easily....those who cannot...well... might not be the match for your situation. International gents for me have never been an issue in the past..

To OP--- And have you read a lady's website/webpage to see what is required to set up an appointment. Not every provider has the same procedure. Most who list on here, are INDEPENDENT providers. TOB is not an 'agency'. 

Edited by Nina Rox