LoveLayla

Airbnb/ Private Resident?

42 posts in this topic

"Don't be a knockin' when the RV is rockin'"

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

I had a crazy but fun thought...would you have an encounter in a rented rv while a couple of ladies are traveling?  

I looked for the clip from Smokey and the Bandit where the ladies in the RV are helping them out. 

i061092.jpg

51 minutes ago, frankenthaler91 said:

I looked for the clip from Smokey and the Bandit where the ladies in the RV are helping them out. 

i061092.jpg

I couldn't find it either when I was looking.  Glad you found a pic at least!

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

I had a crazy but fun thought...would you have an encounter in a rented rv while a couple of ladies are traveling?  

Oh yes

16 hours ago, Laci French said:

Hit the Walmart’s, Home Depot’s and senior living centers on the road trip!😂

That would work in most locations but Walmart is getting tired of the overnight RV's in the parking lot. One thing I can say is stay away from the truck stops. Those girls are called "Lot Lizards" and are watched by the overnight security. Anyone who goes from one vehicle to another gets a visit from LE. The name of the game is to be safe so if it looks funky then walk away.

5 minutes ago, satyr694u said:

That would work in most locations but Walmart is getting tired of the overnight RV's in the parking lot. One thing I can say is stay away from the truck stops. Those girls are called "Lot Lizards" and are watched by the overnight security. Anyone who goes from one vehicle to another gets a visit from LE. The name of the game is to be safe so if it looks funky then walk away.

Those locations were jokes. Should have put a smiley face after😂😂

So what if the incall was hand delivered to a location of your choice? It's like a party bus of fun!!

Edited by MeganMarie4u

Many (most?) rest areas are under video survelience these days. Many municipalities have curtailed the practice of camping in Walmart & similar parking lots. (Besides, that takes $s from legitimate campgrounds.)  Lot Lizards are closely watched, and highly suspected of being trafficked. Disinterested truckers will turn them in.  For one thing, knocking on their door disrupts much needed rest.  There used to be a breed of traveling provider who advertised on the CB & worked in RVs, mostly trucker trade.

All that being said, I’ve had many fun times in my RV. 😄😜😘

I feel like the rv fun just went south.... 😂😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I feel like the rv fun just went south.... 😂😂😂😂

No, that doesn't happen until October when the snowbirds migrate. 😁

19 hours ago, Laci French said:

I did see one lady who was in an RV while in town.  I'd seen her before, so I was up for the adventure.  We had fun.  So I guess my answer is "Yes", if I knew the lady.

I boooked am Air BnB for next month. More to follow.