Goodcoz

Blackhawk

6 posts in this topic

Any providers frequently offer service in Blackhawk on the weekends? May be doing some gambling soon.

I’m going to be in Blackhawk for a few days starting on Sunday. I’m in town for work and not very familiar with the area, but it sounds like it’s a hike from Denver. 

I’ll be looking for some company if there are any ladies working out that way or even on the way.

1 hour ago, Hojo79 said:

I’m going to be in Blackhawk for a few days starting on Sunday. I’m in town for work and not very familiar with the area, but it sounds like it’s a hike from Denver. 

I’ll be looking for some company if there are any ladies working out that way or even on the way.

You just joined. If you have references, 411 or any other board presence make it known to any lady that replies to you or you contact..If you are Completely New to the hobby, search " Newbie" friendly ... Otherwise Good luck on your FIRST post love.. 

6 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Blackhawk is fun but never much reply when I have attempted to “play” up there.. kinda sad as this could be a fun date imo xo

I totally agree. I can see how the work would be scarce enough to not consistently offer it. Just nice to know who would be interested if the opportunity came up.  Same as the OP, when I'm up there I'd love to take a companion.  Just don't go as often as I'd like. 

Chrissy,

That’s a very good point. Not a total newb, but newish. I’ll be up here for another night, hope to hear from someone.