raul

-b added to some provider's handle

16 posts in this topic

Not directly related - but I noticed a lot of "-b" profiles recently. Does it mean that the profiles and ads are fake? 

1 hour ago, raul said:

Not directly related - but I noticed a lot of "-b" profiles recently. Does it mean that the profiles and ads are fake? 

-*b = ban from site

this is a work in progress. Can not discuss specifics other then a profile that has been notified of [ -*f   ] fake images; There is a back and forth communication where that user is allowed every opportunity to remove the images, if they don’t then this could lead to a banning. 

Great idea! Thanks for being on top of such things!

Boink and Kaduk mentioned this in the katie47 411! :) they are marked with a b for banned.... said it's a work in progress 

4 hours ago, Kaduk said:

-*b = ban from site

this is a work in progress. Can not discuss specifics other then a profile that has been notified of [ -*f   ] fake images; There is a back and forth communication where that user is allowed every opportunity to remove the images, if they don’t then this could lead to a banning. 

With so few advertising options these days .  Color me surprised that ANY lady would  want to be banned from here.

It’s a good work in progress. Hope it continues.

Sooooo for those of us that are Real ... Can we get an A+ ??? 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Sooooo for those of us that are Real ... Can we get an A+ ??? 😂😂😂😂

I got a -1. Off to the principal's office for me...

1 hour ago, jj254-1 said:

I got a -1. Off to the principal's office for me...

Probably just detention. Detention isn’t bad. All the naughty girls wind up there. I rarely found myself in that room, but when I did, the bad girls were every bit as curious about me as I was about them.

Still waiting on my Top Secret TOB Decoder Ring to come in the mail.  I sent in the 300 cereal box tops required...…..  Maybe they are adding the new codes????

48 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Still waiting on my Top Secret TOB Decoder Ring to come in the mail.  I sent in the 300 cereal box tops required...…..  Maybe they are adding the new codes????

Your code breaking “Turing machine" will be sent by truck freight & should arrive in 1to 3 weeks.

4 minutes ago, JustFine said:

So what happens to the 'guys' that provide reviews to a fake profile?  

We have had reviewers in the past that swear that the images are really her, even when evidence proves otherwise. Some reviewers will default to recommend (yes) then go with pictures accurate as unknown or no.

27 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

We have had reviewers in the past that swear that the images are really her, even when evidence proves otherwise. Some reviewers will default to recommend (yes) then go with pictures accurate as unknown or no.

People should REALLY take reviews seriously. It will help others. Some day they will appreciate someone else's  accurate review. 

6 hours ago, JustFine said:

So what happens to the 'guys' that provide reviews to a fake profile?  

I make a note of the handle and don't read any of their other reviews. 

The easiest way to be labeled, of course ,is to be scamming when advertising. No problem then.  But a none of us are so naive as to not realize this does happen.   So I like this way of warning the general population who frequents here. And bless all of us ladies who are arrogant enough to post our own pics.Who would want to admit they don't look good enough to stand on their own merits? I guarantee not myself,as I am fully confident in my appearance, and personality to be able to put myself out here,or I would not be doing this.

:lol: