Wayne1012

Today

24 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

LOL, not doing any legwork themselves and posting the request in the 411 forum.  Definitely new guy and lazy

My thoughts exactly.

We were all new once.  He'll figure it out.

5 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

We were all new once.  He'll figure it out.

Let's hope so. I don't think there are a lot of ladies looking for another text: 'sup u avail in 2 hours?

57 minutes ago, Wayne1012 said:

Any
Colorado Companion

Anyone free at 4:30?

Nah, he's got all his references in order, ready to hit ground runnin. Also Wayne...nobody's free. 

Just now, fishndude57 said:

Nah, he's got all his references in order, ready to hit ground runnin. Also Wayne...nobody's free. 

If she's free, she's not partying here!

1 hour ago, Wayne1012 said:

Any
Colorado Companion

Anyone free at 4:30?

no link ??

5 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

no link ??

Just an indication of how much effort the OP put into this. I'm guessing he'll be meeting Rosy for this date B)

How many times does he have to apologize for the mistake?  I mean Jesus Christ, he says sorry for the mistake from being a newbie and it's like a circle jerk to keep making the guy feel like shit. 

I sure hope none of you make a mistake down the road; if you're this intolerant of a newbie you must literally lash yourself on even minor spelling typos.

33 minutes ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

How many times does he have to apologize for the mistake?  I mean Jesus Christ, he says sorry for the mistake from being a newbie and it's like a circle jerk to keep making the guy feel like shit. 

I sure hope none of you make a mistake down the road; if you're this intolerant of a newbie you must literally lash yourself on even minor spelling typos.

I'm with you on this! I've said it before, I've made so many mistakes in life that I'm pretty tolerant with newbie mistakes :)

1 hour ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

Yeah. It's one thing to give an initial chop bust, but to pile on.

To be fair, there have been guys over the years here that have had success with this approach. And it's not as bad as a one post wonder some years back that requested top ten lists, names, details, why they are ranked where they are for AMPs, Colfax gals, and women on this site.

I missed the apology. At least one of my snide remarks was after. 

Sorry man. Hobby on.

3 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

I missed the apology. At least one of my snide remarks was after. 

Sorry man. Hobby on.

One thing to note::

New members post approval will lag behind the post chain at times. As it did in this case....

Wayne- A few suggestions

1.  Read the posts on General Discussion and Colorado boards to gain some context on what is happening here.

2.  Start reviewing listings and create a file  of favorites (click "fav" in the profile).  I suggest you stick to those who have multiple favorable reviews. If noted in the postings or personal web pages, give special consideration to those who list themselves as "newbie friendly".

3.  Jump in the pool...rhe water is fine! Reach out to a provider - using her preferred contact method if so stated.  Indicate the date and time you would like to meet, incall or outcall (if she offers both) and the requested appointment length.  Be polite, friendly and respectful - you are asking for a date, not demanding a service. Stay away from ghetto slang and most  text abbreviations. Example: "Hi, Bambi. Your pictures on TOB are amazing! I am hoping you are available Thursday this week for a 60 minute outcall appointment at 7:00 PM in the DTC area.  I look forward to hearing back from you! - Wayne1020" 

4.  As a newbie with no references or P411 presence (I assume) you will need to be ready to address her screening process.   Be careful about revealing real world info.  Ask on a TOB discussion board if you are uncomfortable, but also be aware that she needs to feel safe in order to schedule you. Dont be fooled into thinking that no screening requirements is a good thing......

5.  Show up on time, hygenically correct and, again, be friendly, respectful and polite.  Have all kinds of fun, then write a review!!

Happy hobbying.....you will figure it out quickly.

Wayne, when you post in these forums you will get a bunch of responses you won’t like, it is unfortunately how things are here. But there will always be people willing to help. My advice is: ignore the negativity, listen to the good advice and move on.

happy hobbying!

12 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Wayne- A few suggestions

1.  Read the posts on General Discussion and Colorado boards to gain some context on what is happening here.

2.  Start reviewing listings and create a file  of favorites (click "fav" in the profile).  I suggest you stick to those who have multiple favorable reviews. If noted in the postings or personal web pages, give special consideration to those who list themselves as "newbie friendly".

3.  Jump in the pool...rhe water is fine! Reach out to a provider - using her preferred contact method if so stated.  Indicate the date and time you would like to meet, incall or outcall (if she offers both) and the requested appointment length.  Be polite, friendly and respectful - you are asking for a date, not demanding a service. Stay away from ghetto slang and most  text abbreviations. Example: "Hi, Bambi. Your pictures on TOB are amazing! I am hoping you are available Thursday this week for a 60 minute outcall appointment at 7:00 PM in the DTC area.  I look forward to hearing back from you! - Wayne1020" 

4.  As a newbie with no references or P411 presence (I assume) you will need to be ready to address her screening process.   Be careful about revealing real world info.  Ask on a TOB discussion board if you are uncomfortable, but also be aware that she needs to feel safe in order to schedule you. Dont be fooled into thinking that no screening requirements is a good thing......

5.  Show up on time, hygenically correct and, again, be friendly, respectful and polite.  Have all kinds of fun, then write a review!!

Great advice!!  

Wayne, good luck and read everything you can especially ladies listings and websites.

But choosing a title of "Today" was a good idea. That means Wayne will forever be seeking to hook up with a lady "today". Now that would be my choice for how to spend my afterlife, assuming the hookups actually happen!

Edited by N6_in_the_village

13 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Wayne- A few suggestions

This response is so spot on that I am a bit turned on. Don’t mind me. 

22 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Wayne- A few suggestions

Great advise!

I'd add just one thing to your PM example: "Hi, Bambi. Your pictures on TOB are amazing! Please allow me to introduce myself (tell a few thing about yourself here). I am hoping you are available Thursday this week for a 60 minute outcall appointment at 7:00 PM in the DTC area.  I look forward to hearing back from you! - Wayne1020" 

On 6/15/2018 at 5:19 PM, Mandrewthe4th said:

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/39083-my-favorite-grammatical-error

We've already gone there 😂

On 6/15/2018 at 5:19 PM, Mandrewthe4th said:

I agree, this site has a lot of bored guys that obviously sit around til someone who is not near as holy as they are and not Gods gift to women like they feel they are and and get their rocks off by getting out the blow torches  to "teach em a lesson".   I think the the OP was a guy, and I doubt if he was lookin for another guy, so I see no reason for any guy to respond unless he feels he is the girls Knight in Shining Armor.

Good luck Wayne, nothin wrong with getting to the point and not wasting the ladies time. They know what they want too.

Edited by Mike940370