Copper-pipee

Careful with screening boys.

87 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Nina Rox said:

I don't buy this for a minute.  And btw way, what this 'OP' claims this 'girl' asked for...is NOT screening. Likely OP is trying to cause trouble for legitimate ladies and gents. Bottom line is,  if you don't like the idea of screening, don't indulge! No one will miss you! Don't like screening, then clearly this 'hobby' is not for you since that is part of the legitimate hobby.  Safety has been practiced by professional providers since TOB began and likely before that, in some form via other advertising venues. That is going back at least 20 years. This post, I see,  just shows the climate of tob after the changes (The Other Backpage).  Sounds like the OP is trying nothing other than to cause trouble for legitimate ladies and gents. Anyone can just sign up on here and start posting. 

I agree that sending pictures should never be a normal part of any ladies screening. I do believe that the OP did get taken by this situation and it is good for the entire community for him to let others know. 

Nina, I think you missed Kaduk’s post about the OP’s history here.

There are horror stories on both sides of the aisle which fuel the screening debate. How many times have we heard the gals say, “I have to screen because ...!” True or not, this is one of the guys’ counter arguments. 

Both sides need to screen!  Use references, verification systems (P411 for example), etc.  But keep RWI out of the equation. I doubt the ladies would be willing to send me a snapshot of their drivers’ license. Why should they expect me to comply with such a request?  Balance, please. 

——

To the OP: You should have walked away at the picture request. 

12 hours ago, boink36 said:

This is why I always say, give zero, just to be sure that's zero personal information when screening. hobby name with reviews, hobby phone, and references if you have them. if anyone wants more than that move to the next name on your list. 

That is why so many ladies are not newbie friendly.  I agree, your references are enough, but a newbie still needs to provide some sort of screening.  We should not have to put our safety at risk for any client.  Way to many crazy people in the world. 

13 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

That is why so many ladies are not newbie friendly.  I agree, your references are enough, but a newbie still needs to provide some sort of screening.  We should not have to put our safety at risk for any client.  Way to many crazy people in the world. 

I agree. There is a big difference between a completely new guy to the hobby and someone with references. If you have P411, TOB References or ladies that would vouch for you, then you can just pass on the ladies asking for other methods of screening, if you want.

But a new guy, trying to start, doesn't have anything but his personal information to be screened. So we can't recommend him to just use references, since he doesn't have any.

The question would be: What's our recommendation for a completely new guy that wants to start in the hobby? 

1) Find a super newbie friendly lady that doesn't request anything? This is difficult because we don't know anything about the ladies nowadays. He'll have to make 100 phone calls until he finds one that accepts him for his pretty voice.

2) Provide some real life information? What kind of info? I would say, workplace info where the lady could call and ask for him; work email address/website would be the first option to explore.

Edited by Bora Bora

Newbie friendly ladies are my heroes!  I support whatever type of screening allows them to feel safe and comfortable.  

I’ve always fantasized about what it would be like to lean down after the encounter was concluded and whisper “welcome to the hobby” in their ear.  So you ladies that are newbie friendly I am envious of the fun that must be. I am also your biggest fan and you make sure you do whatever you need to feel safe. 

6 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

I agree. There is a big difference between a completely new guy to the hobby and someone with references. If you have P411, TOB References or ladies that would vouch for you, then you can just pass on the ladies asking for other methods of screening, if you want.

But a new guy, trying to start, doesn't have anything but his personal information to be screened. So we can't recommend him to just use references, since he doesn't have any.

The question would be: What's our recommendation for a completely new guy that wants to start in the hobby? 

1) Find a super newbie friendly lady that doesn't request anything? This is difficult because we don't know anything about the ladies nowadays. He'll have to make 100 phone calls until he finds one that accepts him for his pretty voice.

2) Provide some real life information? What kind of info? I would say, workplace info where the lady could call and ask for him; work email address/website would be the first option to explore.

The issue with #1 is that most reputable ladies require reputable references.  Not to mention if a lady doesn’t do any screening her/his safety is at risk or the silver bracelets.  

When I’m contacted by newbies I refer them to ladies I know are safe so they can get established.  

Really wish we could shill a little with names of ladies that are newbie friendly and safe😕

A little late to the party here but:

As presented OP is pure FUD with no useful application.  Why? Because there is no way "she" got his full family history from a face pic and a dick pic unless one or the other are famous!  So ..... was it real name, address, drivers' license etc. ?  If so make this post useful and say so.  As stated that those pics lead to this tragedy is simply not believable.

Second - a rip off review or it did not happen.  Do some real good and file a review.  Afraid to get hit by "her" again?  No problem if "she" does try to hit the well again  make it clear all of your information including prior payment, to whom, via what means (CC, check, online cash service, ??) along with black mail demand texts WILL be provided to police.

Lacking the above - WHAT info she asked that lead to this AND a review - this whole thread is nothing more than a FUD with breakfast.  Yawn.

Things were so much simpler when verification was, “Show me your (titties|dick)” as she got in the car.

😁😄😜😄😁

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:03 AM, Copper-pipee said:

I recently contacted a lady from AS, she started asking for screening info. I told her I'd PM her from this account and answer most of what she wanted. She asked for face and D pic. I hesitated, but eventually sent the requested pics. 

Horseshit.  That, you're the dumbest guy on the face of this planet.  In case it's the latter,  make sure you don't eat the little packets in the latest electronics you buy and stay out of the shower with your blowdrier.  

Edited by Happymon

3 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Things were so much simpler when verification was, “Show me your (titties|dick)” as she got in the car.

😁😄😜😄😁

Or touch this and tell me what your touching😂😂😂

old school rocked!

Being a newbie friendly provider myself I do require a guys info to be able to verify him. I have some that will give the info I need to be able to screen them and others who will not. For myself it is simple if I can't verify you I will not see you. 

This being said I think that if you are a reputable seasoned provider such as myself who has been around for quite some time you would never think of outing a client. Outing someone is just plain wrong. I want to build my business up not destroy it. 

To the OP when she asked you for a D pic that should of been a big red flag right there.  legitimate ASP'S do not ask for D pics...heck we see enough of them why would we ask for a pic of a D...LOL  And besides not sure how a D pic can help verify a person.

Edited by Nicholeofdenver

21 minutes ago, Nicholeofdenver said:

And besides not sure how a D pic can help verify a person.

I can see this as being part of hooker lawyering "knowledge": "cops can't/won't send a picture of their junk". Along the lines of "cops can't get naked", "cops won't let you touch it", "cops can't lie when you ask them if they are a cop".

True, no real verifying here, but, these "common knowledge" things die hard as a girl has a cousin who has a friend who is an ASP that was told by...

(Add: lots of reviews out there where they guy mentions walking in the door and getting the LE check, so, on the client side could be the same "knowledge" going around)

Edited by NoCoGeezer

I banish thee troll!

While everybody is sitting here.... acting like they know what the cops are doing.... 

The cops are actually plotting a new scheme of catching people in the act.... 

Just know.... THEY DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH. THEY CAN DECEIVE YOU IN ANY WAY TO CATCH YOU! 

They not only use hotels, they use apartments and houses HERE IN DENVER!

They will also give you names to verify with the front desk (Real NAME) <--- THIS HAPPENED to a travelling friend of mine RIGHT HERE IN DENVER! 

Being Newbie Friendly is MORE dangerous... but could also be rewarding!

Stay safe!

Edited by MeganMarie4u

2 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

While everybody is sitting here.... acting like they know what the cops are doing.... 

Just know.... THEY DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH. THEY CAN DECEIVE YOU IN ANY WAY TO CATCH YOU! 

They will also give you names to verify with the front desk (Real NAME) <--- THIS HAPPENED to a travelling friend of mine RIGHT HERE IN DENVER! 

Stay safe!

Yes! I think they don't care at all about lying or providing very good fabricated information.

That's why I think the words used during every conversation before the meeting and the way the donation is handled during the meeting is also very important. 

1 minute ago, JustFine said:

I've had a few ladies ask for a photo of my p411 login.. Is that a new legit way of screening?

Others have told me Dont Do It!

No it is a new le method or a request from a totally clueless provider and/or her boyfriend.  If she wants your p411 info she needs to log in (yeah, I know, she can't!!).  Under NO circumstances ever do this!!

1 hour ago, Bora Bora said:

Yes! I think they don't care at all about lying or providing very good fabricated information.

That's why I think the words used during every conversation before the meeting and the way the donation is handled during the meeting is also very important. 

It's called "permissible deception." Basically, they can lie about anything they want, as much as they want, as long as they do not say things specifically outlined in entrapment definitions. In truth, they can and do violate entrapment wording successfully if they can buffalo the suspect into some admission of guilt or "deal".  

36 minutes ago, JustFine said:

Seems like a general rule of thumb that needs to be spelled out somewhere.

It makes their profiles suspect.. and their "reviews'.

9 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Sorry but #2 giving your work info is a terrible idea. That is all you need is a bat shit crazy provider show up at your workplace.

22 minutes ago, inkspot said:

Sorry but #2 giving your work info is a terrible idea. That is all you need is a bat shit crazy provider show up at your workplace.

So what's your proposal for a completely new guy that doesn't have references, p411, TOB, can't see in the reviews who is newbie friendly (and even the newbie friendly ask for info)?

Edited by Bora Bora

9 hours ago, 2Big said:

I banish thee troll!

Image result for oh, the irony

Hypothetically, is it going to damage me to believe his story? Even if he is completely full of shit, which at this point, appears to be the case. Who cares? I messaged him. He ignored me. Didn’t give a name or do the traditional forum character assassination approach. Serial killers, even virtual ones are obsessive. I’d have received a response by now. He’d have dropped a name by this time.  Which means if he’s lying, the entire story is fabricated. 

So he’s a lousy Socrates. That’s really his only crime as I see it at this point. He’s a ridiculous grenade lobber. Shall we all flex our political muscles? Maybe masterbate in the mirror. Or should we do what the OP is doing right now and hold our guts together from the strains of laughter. Explain to me the crime or the damage. Until he spits out a name, he’s a feckless jester and I’ve found entertainment.

At the very least it got a bunch of you all stirred about.

Im making my way to the cave, Loki. Promise. Just that I’ve found life a killing joke.

Honesty though you never know who your friends are until you’ve seen them gone forever. Perhaps after an argument. You never got to say I’m sorry. Trivial horseshit, or putting a stranger’s skin back over his shattered face to try and make him human again. 

Fuck you. 

There are true human’s left alive. Civilizations them. The Aborigines, sucking the blood from the throats of bats for a minute. I have 1 minute. There’s not much time. I chose to stitch your face back onto your skull after a drunken motorcycle accident. 

Why? 

You learn who your friends are, you learn your foes. The skies are upside down. 

Try and rember your last dream if you can.

22 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

Sorry I hit "enter" prematurely...  Anyway, with his real name, I can more effectively determine whether or not he his LE.  Also, if he is asking me to come to a hotel, I can verify that the room is booked in his name (most stings are not gonna be in a officer's individual name).  That's the only way I will do outcall for someone I haven't met before and it is IMO the only logical method to reasonably be certain it isn't a sting.  Just my 2 cents.

Danielle Rae you are a wealth of important information! I only do out calls with clients I know well. Same goes with dinner dates. However, for those ladies who do outcalls to hotel rooms? This information is invaluable! Thank you for your important insight! Asking and making sure the clients name matches the name of the person who has rented the room is brilliant!  

It has been so long since I did some serious outcalls. If my eyesight was better for driving? Ya there is a possibility of doing out calls for me again. No I can’t even get lasik surgery to fix my eyes. Lol yes it is better  for me to stay put. I am fine! Just not driving 😂😂

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Danielle Rae you are a wealth of important information! I only do out calls with clients I know well. Same goes with dinner dates. However, for those ladies who do outcalls to hotel rooms? This information is invaluable! Thank you for your important insight! Asking and making sure the clients name matches the name of the person who has rented the room is brilliant!  

It has been so long since I did some serious outcalls. If my eyesight was better for driving? Ya there is a possibility of doing out calls for me again. No I can’t even get lasik surgery to fix my eyes. Lol yes it is better  for me to stay put. I am fine! Just not driving 😂😂

No prob :) xoxo

17 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Stay safe!

It's funny how many still believe that LE needs to answer truthfully if asked "Are you LE?"  They don't.   Yep they use hotels, apts, etc.   However, 9 of 10 stings are set up with LE in hotels and either the providers coming to them or the hobbyists going to them thinking they are meeting a Provider (Female LE)

If both sides - Providers and clients - would utilize a tad bit of common sense it's really not that complicated.  No screening method is bullet-proof of course.

xox

3 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

No prob :) xoxo

It's funny how many still believe that LE needs to answer truthfully if asked "Are you LE?"  They don't.   Yep they use hotels, apts, etc.   However, 9 of 10 stings are set up with LE in hotels and either the providers coming to them or the hobbyists going to them thinking they are meeting a Provider (Female LE)

If both sides - Providers and clients - would utilize a tad bit of common sense it's really not that complicated.  No screening method is bullet-proof of course.

xox

Grabbing all this info and writing a blog would be great! A sting happened not too long ago. So ladies and clients even the well seasoned ones please be careful! Double checking all screenings is vital for ALL😘 Don’t let your gaurd down

11 hours ago, Vassago said:

Honesty though you never know who your friends are until you’ve seen them gone forever. Perhaps after an argument. You never got to say I’m sorry. Trivial horseshit, or putting a stranger’s skin back over his shattered face to try and make him human again. 

Fuck you. 

There are true human’s left alive. Civilizations them. The Aborigines, sucking the blood from the throats of bats for a minute. I have 1 minute. There’s not much time. I chose to stitch your face back onto your skull after a drunken motorcycle accident. 

Why? 

You learn who your friends are, you learn your foes. The skies are upside down. 

Try and rember your last dream if you can.

I love this guy! Thanks, Vassago, for being Vassago.

On 6/15/2018 at 11:48 PM, Danielle Rae said:

As many of you know, I am one of the few providers who do not partake in the typical "screening" methods (references, etc)  However, when someone that I've never seen before contacts me requesting outcall (me travel to them) I do require a pic of their I.D.   I tell them they can black out or redact the number, the DOB and their address - all I care to see is the photo and their name.  The reason for this is quite simple = 95% of busts/stings are outcalls (because LE has control of the surroundings in an outcall set up vs them showing up to the provider's location where they have no idea who is under the bed, in the closet, etc.)  I don't accept references because they are not reliable and I don't understand the logic in asking a complete stranger to vouch for another.    That is the only scenario wherein I do ask for ID.  

You do realize that cops use I.D's now right? That is not foolproof. I know personally because I had 3 cops do my screening with an ID that was fake. If I hadn't of done my screening in a specific manner, I would have been busted like other ladies were.

I don't use references as my main source of screening because I agree, it is weird due to not knowing what is acceptable to her will be acceptable to me. Otherwise, I do love it when I get references from ladies that I do personally know.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

13 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Fyi COPS USE THEIR REAL NAME TO BOOK HOTELS! I've personally been in a situation where i called the hotel to make sure the person was who he said he was and when i got their, I had some nasty bracelets waiting on me! And believe me ALL HIS SCREENING WAS RIGHT ON POINT! Wanna know more just pm me!

Danielle,

Can't a cop send you a picture of their license just as well as someone not a cop?  I am struggling with verification/law enforcement as most of my gentlemen friends are older, recently divorced/widowed, 99% are married and first time being a hobbyist.  It is damn hard to get a married professional to give out any type of information.  Let alone create an account.  Just curious as to how you handle.