johnnybgood

411 on NikkiLikki

16 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Looks like she has several cell phones.

Everyone is so investigative of new ladies these days 😂😂😂

31 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Got to make sure we are getting what we want.... 

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Looks like she has several cell phones.

Saw that as well. But, to be fair, appears "just" two phones: and older iPhone and a newer vintage one with different cases (appears to be same model [7 or 8] and color, just cased differently).

Personal phone and work phone? Also advertising under different number ala Katie47 and her multiple personalities?

The pics with the newer iPhone are consistent in that appears same leg tat, hair color. Now, does not mean that they are not "borrowed" pics.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Can anyone blame us ??   

Addendum for the multiple phones: the one picture, with the teal-y/green-ish phone case, might be same girl just an old picture.

That is an older model iPhone (appears to be an iPhone 5 or SE) and the girl has no finger tat on her left hand, which can be seen on two of the other pictures.

Still, who knows if that's really her in the pics.

Love her name and that’s all I can add. Sorry 😕

She's Katie47, claims she "forgot her password" and had to create a new account. Didn't see her based on her reputation. She's likely using fake pics under this new name as well, since Katie47 had a completely different set (that appeared genuine).

Edited by COClimber100

If the actual poster is Katie47 those are definitely not the Katie 47 I saw in person.  Thanks for marking these fake

It is really to bad Katie47 does not get her act together.  If she would just be genuine and quite being shady she would prosper well. She could be a quality provider very easily if she would just care a little about what she offers and how she goes about her business and then she would really bank.  But it is her choice I just wish she would make better choices.

Katie47-Fake https://theotherboard.com/users/130536

NikkiLikki-Fake https://theotherboard.com/users/130585

Edited by Kaduk
Included links

I sent a text to her the day this 411 came up and got a reply 3 days after.  Didn't move forward because it had been too long, kinda glad to avoid the headache!

23 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

There's one simple way that the site can pretty much catch Katie47 each time she makes a new profile.  When her profile is banned, she will make a new one of a really cute young spinner within 12 hours.   All you have to do is review the new profiles that were made within 12 hours of the older one being banned.

That and the IP address .

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

Actually the easiest way to find her is to just ask me what new girls with no reviews I contact.  I've managed to find Katie's profile within 24 hours on all three of her completely fake profiles, including the current one.  I don't realize it's her until I see enough back and forth and I'm like, "Hey Katie".

You're hired !!!    :)         ( Actually its a very good thing to report fakes to the mods )

5 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

You're hired !!!    :)         ( Actually its a very good thing to report fakes to the mods )

Pertinent information with evidence connected to a profile listing as always is welcomed in these 411’s. The posting chain evolves, expands & the larger picture is noted. 

Or in many cases the Larger-Fake-Picures are noted.