Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fmr_racerCOS

What constitutes a bad review nowadays?

40 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, hard2please4you said:

.Even seemingly black and white terms like 'rip-off' and NCNS can be subjective as to how the reviewer perceives them and can vary widely.

Question : How can a NCNS be subjective ?  She is either at the date or she isn't.   Only take a minute to text or to call to cancel. Leaving someone hanging like that is just a horrible business practice. The ladies do not like NCNS and so do the men.

Answer: The activity (NCNS) isn't subjective, but the time frame can be, depending on the reviewer's perception. Is there a definition of a NCNS in the reviewer's handbook? What are the time parameters involved? Two examples from my own experiences: I once drove all the way to Ft Collins, only to experience a string of unanswered messages on the final approach. Learned later that evening the provider's kin had shown up at her private in-call unannounced just before our meet. She couldn't show, couldn't call. Technically, a NCNS for the appointment and a long wasted drive. But, I rescheduled and the ultimate review was glowing. On the other hand, I had one on the same deal call me back the day after saying her cell phone had fallen in the toilet. I suspected double booking and opted not to reschedule, reviewing it a NCNS, but included her excuse to let anyone else interested make up their own mind. While not arguing that not showing and never calling back is the textbook definition of NCNS, no two reviewers seem to define or review the term the same exact way. Including me. JMO.

Let's not be too hard on NCNS. She might have found a better deal right after she agreed to go out with you. Better deal could include many variables.

1 hour ago, jewell69 said:

Let's not be too hard on NCNS. She might have found a better deal right after she agreed to go out with you. Better deal could include many variables.

WHAT? Is this a joke? Theres not a reason I can think of that would stop me from saying " hey sorry, something came up and I have to cancel".... better deal? I myself would like to think reputable ladies dont base their appointments on "better deals"! 

2 hours ago, jewell69 said:

One can always call to cancel,instead of giving the silent treatment.   

In today’s world of cell phones, what excuse can you provide for failing to call & cancel?  I couldn’t find a pay phone?  The dog ate his number?  I was tied up with family? But none of these work when you consider a 12-24hr response/apology period after the appointment.  If he’s on TOB you also have the option of reaching out via PM.

No, NCNS is just poor service and should be rewarded as such.

5 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Being busted by LE?  The provider that NCNS me hasn't advertised since Friday and I know she was planning on doing incalls all Saturday evening.  I was a little perturbed at first but now I hope she's okay

I will grant that is a valid reason for both  NC and NS.  But unless you know for a fact that this is the reason, you should still write that review. When she gets loose, let her write a rebuttal.

(MODS: Do YL still have rebuttal privileges now that reviews no longer have a text section?)

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I will grant that is a valid reason for both  NC and NS.  But unless you know for a fact that this is the reason, you should still write that review. When she gets loose, let her write a rebuttal.

(MODS: Do YL still have rebuttal privileges now that reviews no longer have a text section?)

We can write rebuttals... but if the YL did get busted.... do you think she wants to broadcast that reason in a rebuttal for the WHOLE TOB WORLD? When you could have just waitied a day....? If someone is really worried about someone getting busted... wouldn't a review be less of a worry? 

10 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

WHAT? Is this a joke? Theres not a reason I can think of that would stop me from saying " hey sorry, something came up and I have to cancel".... better deal? I myself would like to think reputable ladies dont base their appointments on "better deals"! 

Megan Marie, what you've said is why you and many other ladies on the board have us coming back for more.  Ethical, responsible, good communication (hey, some of us do understand that live happens....just let us know), oh and.......FUN when we meet.  ;)

3 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

We can write rebuttals... but if the YL did get busted.... do you think she wants to broadcast that reason in a rebuttal for the WHOLE TOB WORLD? When you could have just waitied a day....? If someone is really worried about someone getting busted... wouldn't a review be less of a worry? 

I always send my review in put to the lady before posting. It gives us a chance to clarify and discuss. It's not such an issue now that the only visible post is pretty subjective. Nevertheless, it's not unlike talking to your neighbor about the loud music before calling the police. 

I like the idea of adding a question about the reviewer willing to see the girl again or not.  The NO recommend can really a hurt a girl; especially if she has a number of YES recommends and then a guy gives a NO recommend.  The negative reviewer could be someone like, well can't mention names, who has given 12 reviews and 5 of them were NO recommend.  Girls with the NO recommend had many YES reviews but only that 1 particular NO.  Makes you wonder about the reviewer.  Guess he can never be satisfied.  (pm me if you want more info)

So what do you say MODs, any chance of expanding the reviews to include if a reviewer would see the girl again?

BR