Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fmr_racerCOS

What constitutes a bad review nowadays?

40 posts in this topic

Good evening everyone!  I’m a bit perturbed as of late with the review situation.  From my perspective, any encounter that ends with My desired release, without being robbed, arrested, etc constitutes a yes recommendation.  Perhaps not every visit with every lady is mind altering bliss or exactly what I was expecting, however I don’t believe “No’s” are warranted unless the pictures are fake/unrepresentative or there are serious issues.  Now when researching a lady I would like to spend time with, I reach out to both positive and negative reviewer for insight.  Usually, the negative reviewer from my perspective, has unrealistic expectations or simply didn’t get exactly what they wanted.  Thoughts?

Lately it seems there are some cats that threaten a bad review as form of errr negotiation. I have never and never will ever post a bad review, unless like you say they harm me, thief me. A lot of cats think we need NO reviews so we can weed out the undesirables. Even if she's totally 3G, and I can name the biggest who just got another NO review, I won't. Did she harm me...no, did she thief me...no, is she worth it...no, but that's on me, not her. I won't even report an NCNS and one of former bucket list Ladies has done that 3x. Will not try again. Reviews in this era are worthless, trust your gut, I only see regulars now. Why even try something new. Just my $.04...interest rates went up again today. 

Fake photos (please report )...NCNS (please report )  

8 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Fake photos (please report )...NCNS (please report )  

^^ this ^^

Especially NCNS. 

Perhaps we should start reporting NCNS the way they did on ECCIE, in the forums. I wasn’t really in favor of that because the information rolled from view, but it did get the information out there. IMHO, NoShows are far worse than mediocre performance, or even stolen pictures.  Or perhaps a new field: NoShow? No(default)|Yes

I'd never do a NO review, unless I've been robbed or something like that.

No chemistry, no accurate pictures, NCNS, not the cleanest place, ugly dog watching us having sex, poor hygiene down there, etc... are just normal risks of the hobby.

26 minutes ago, Lawyer said:

No  accurate pictures, NCNS, not the cleanest place, ugly dog watching us having sex, poor hygiene down there, etc... are just normal risks of the hobby.

You do realize that  by not reporting inaccurate pictures and NCNS . You are encouraging bad behavior ,as well as doing a disservice to your fellow hobbyist.

It's a case-by-case situation for me, and can be anywhere on the scale (yes/maybe/no).

Back in the days of text in the reviews, I would justify why I selected an option (eg. girl in the pics, nice personality, service lacking = maybe; old pics [put on lots of weight], nice personality, great service = maybe).

Things like NCNS would be a no. Hygiene issues = no. Had a highly reviewed lady many years ago who kept answering her phone, had a friend constantly knocking on the motel room's door to get the car keys, borrow money = no. The list can go on and on.

I get it, some guys are pretty much one-track minded on this, but, just getting my rocks off does not eliminate the "no" option for a lady.

I wish more people would report NCNS and definitely inaccurate photos.   Since we don't have the narrative any more it would be nice to have different options than just no, maybe and yes.    How about NCNS, Not what I expected but good, Not what was communicated and please go see her.   Something to those effects.  Not exact wording but some type of scale that would give a little better indication so it is easier than always having to pm someone. 

9 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

You do realize that  by not reporting inaccurate pictures and NCNS . You are encouraging bad behavior ,as well as doing a disservice to your fellow hobbyist.

We will not change this unless people start reporting it.

Just now, new2hobbying said:

I wish more people would report NCNS and definitely inaccurate photos.

Or at least get it right.

Seen too many reviews with stolen pictures and reviewer say pics are accurate. Saw a recent review said pics were not accurate, yet, I've seen that lady and the pictures are accurate.

32 minutes ago, Lawyer said:

No chemistry, no accurate pictures, NCNS, not the cleanest place, ugly dog watching us having sex, poor hygiene down there, etc... are just normal risks of the hobby.

3 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

I believe you both have valid points.  However, inaccurate pics can still be addressed in reviews.  A NCNS, in my opinion should be in the review section as well.  Life happens and people need to support themselves and want to protect their privacy so I don’t necessarily believe a NO recommendation is fully warranted, but defiantly a MAYBE recommend.  I have had a couple situations where the pictures were not the lady or they were obviously dated, however If I countinued with the meeting regardless and left satisfied.  What works for me doesn’t necessarily work for you, but I feel the bigger disservice to our community is to cast doubt on any of our wonderful ladies.  As with everything, patterns form and word will get out on less than stellar ladies. 

Perhaps the Site Programmers would be willing to add these sections.  Nothing about services provided or incriminating.  NCNS, Hygene, Environment(clean,messy,safe,unsafe,sketchy etc).

In my opinion, to not let the community (including the lady herself) know of potential issues, we hurt the whole community. A gentleman owes it to a lady to let her know if he is not satisfied. It could be chemistry, which is not necessarily something she could fix. But it could be about how she presents herself. Assuming she wants to continue in the hobby and/or make a living she will want to find ways to generate return business and have a positive word of mouth reputation.

Why would we let a batch of "yes" reviews that are cop outs go on? Chemistry aside, if you wouldn't see a lady again for cause, a "fake" yes risks your reputation. Why would a guy look to you when your yes means, "meh" or "no way". If you don't want to give a negative recommendation, don't review.

If it weren't for the forums, we would know how many guys TOFTT for unreviewed ladies. Guys if you TOFTT, please follow up with a review on her profile. 

36 minutes ago, fmr_racerCOS said:

Perhaps the Site Programmers would be willing to add these sections.  Nothing about services provided or incriminating.  NCNS, Hygene, Environment(clean,messy,safe,unsafe,sketchy etc).

I think this is a great idea!

The review form already makes us reveal information that clearly shows that we have meet with that lady,  like: Grooming, Smoker, Breasts, Tattoos, Piercings.

Therefore, I don't see why not adding things like the ones mentioned: Environment, Hygiene, and other non-sexual information. 

1 minute ago, Bora Bora said:

I think this is a great idea!

The review form already makes us reveal information that clearly shows that we have meet with that lady,  like: Grooming, Smoker, Breasts, Tattoos, Piercings.

Therefore, I don't see why not adding things like the ones mentioned: Environment, Hygiene, and other non-sexual information. 

+1 (ran out of reputation points, sorry)

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Maybe I didn't explain enough. A review with Pictures Not Accurate is different than a Recommend = No

With pictures you can put yes, no, old, fake.  But a No Recommend is a pretty tough statement. I was talking about reviews with NO Recommend.

I am not looking to ruin any one's good reputation by any means. However, we do especially now need to weed out the bad apples.  I always look forward to posting a positive review and will only post a no when it is egregious.  Pictures are wrong,  bait and switch. My review count would easily be double if I had put in all the so-so and we did not have chemistry but was still ok. Then again I don't want to give guys the wrong impression by a yes or a negative to the YL that I just did not click with.   Matter of fact I went to see a provider the other day and she was not on top of her game.  No review because I think she honestly does better than what I experienced.

As for picture accuracy I understand the need for anonymity but posting fake pics and really old pics just don't cut it.  That is just false advertising and lying to start just does not make the experience better.    I can understand some photoshop for tats but they should be forthright about that when being contacted.   Who really wants to leave an appointment or make a statement that if you do not like what is posted I am leaving.  Again not a great way to get started.

Here’s the thing with “old” pictures. I know providers using pictures from 5+ years ago and you can’t tell the difference (unless you look closely at face shots; there are a few more wrinkles).  There are also providers inaccurate photos from last year.  It’s not so much the years, but +/-25# needs new pictures.  Hair color? I know ladies who adopt the color of the week with wigs. Tats? If she says that she has some I don’t need to know the details unless it’s a full body suit or lizard man.

3 hours ago, fmr_racerCOS said:

Nah...Feces occurs!

aJC0ymO.jpg?1

Over time, I have come to understand that my “no“ is not your “no“.  

So it would take quite a bit for me to post a review that says a provider is not worth seeing for everyone to read.  The most obvious have already been mentioned.

Sadly, my guess is a lot of great dates may not have happened because someone relatively new at dating or those that are very review-centric may have read a “no“ review and opted to see someone else. And they may have missed out on some fantastic chemistry just because some other guy didn’t feel like he got what he wanted. 

One of the truest acronyms of this world we all should agree is YMMV, so I accept and move on to another hopefully wonderful date.  You can try.  But.  Can’t win them all;)  

19 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Lately it seems there are some cats  that threaten a bad review as form of errr negotiation. I have never and never will ever post a bad review, unless like you say they harm me, thief me. A lot of cats  think we need NO reviews....

"Cats"?  I haven't heard that term for guys in years :rolleyes:  You either must be a jazz musician, or channeling Maynard G. Krebs:

VfWtJLw.jpg?1

4 hours ago, Lawyer said:

Maybe I didn't explain enough. A review with Pictures Not Accurate is different than a Recommend = No

With pictures you can put yes, no, old, fake.  But a No Recommend is a pretty tough statement. I was talking about reviews with NO Recommend.

Sometmes a lady really does deserve a NO recommendation. Can think a handful easily.

4 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Sometmes a lady really does deserve a NO recommendation. Can think a handful easily.

Oh I whole heartedly agree.  There are some ladies who do absolutely deserve the No.  What ever happened to the will/won’t repeat option when reviewing? YMMV is the truest statement out there, your wow could be my meh and vice versa.  

3 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Over time, I have come to understand that my “no“ is not your “no“.  

One of the truest acronyms of this world we all should agree is YMMV, so I accept and move on to another hopefully wonderful date.  You can try.  But.  Can’t win them all;)  

Image result for applause gif

Just a thought, maybe the 'no, maybe, yes' answer on the review page should be re-qualified from 'recommend' to something like 'would I see this provider again'. We all agree that reviews are subjective to the wants, needs, expectations, and perceptions of any particular reviewer. Even seemingly black and white terms like 'rip-off' and NCNS can be subjective as to how the reviewer perceives them and can vary widely. Anyone who does their homework on the review site, over time, gets to know what reviewers match their tastes. In short, reviewers should just relate their experience and let the reader decide for themselves, keeping in mind at all times that YMMV and one reviewers NCNS or rip-off might not be yours or another reviewer's. In a way, 'recommend' seems a bit more judgmental and final. It puts a stigma on the provider, maybe deserved, maybe not and can bring swift retribution on the reviewer, maybe deserved, maybe not. Saying something more like 'Hey, thanks but think I'll move on' is more relative to the experience, hopefully with the reasons delineated in the actual body of the review. Just musing over points brought up by fmr_racerCOS. 

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Tats? If she says that she has some I don’t need to know the details unless it’s a full body suit or lizard man.

Fellow BB, if you do stumble across such a young lady, could you PM me?

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Fellow BB, if you do stumble across such a young lady, could you PM me?

Gladly. Thought that might peak your interest, BB. 

BTW, a full body suit would not be a deal breaker for me, though lizard man might be. I just want to be aware of it before I walk in the door. 

I'm glad I've never needed to think about not recommending someone. Maybe because I don't hobby as much as other people but I've always been happy with my meetings with the ladies.

7 hours ago, hard2please4you said:

.Even seemingly black and white terms like 'rip-off' and NCNS can be subjective as to how the reviewer perceives them and can vary widely.

Question : How can a NCNS be subjective ?  She is either at the date or she isn't.   Only take a minute to text or to call to cancel. Leaving someone hanging like that is just a horrible business practice. The ladies do not like NCNS and so do the men.

12 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

As for picture accuracy I understand the need for anonymity but posting fake pics and really old pics just don't cut it.  That is just false advertising and lying to start just does not make the experience better.    I can understand some photoshop for tats but they should be forthright about that when being contacted.  

When the Oyster owner died and we cleaned up her house. Two ladies that were advertisers volunteered to help . Their ad used photos that made them look to be in their 30s and slim. They showed up being in their 60s and fat. Why they got away with those pix is a mystery and made me glad I wasn't in the advertising department.

As for photoshop for tats , why ? There are guys that love them and there are guys that loathe them. Why not just market oneself to where their money is ?   If its because they don't want to be recognized,then why get them ? Once busted,the secret is out and they can be easily spotted.

23 hours ago, Lawyer said:

Sooo..

A cute dog is okay to watch?

Sorry just could not resist.