YourmyfavoriteASP

Favorite Time to Hobby

29 posts in this topic

What are your favorite times to Hobby?  My favorite is the mornings.  I love seeing a woman before I go to work. 

AM as well. I have surveyed more than a few on my Companions and there seems to be somewhat of a consensus as to window. Does not include early hours before work tho. Same with me, simply like to take my time getting motivated in the am. That being said, I'll be up at 3am Saturday to try and catch my elusive trophy Pike. 90 minute drive, just make sure I'm awake and feeling it. 

And I have to go with the other end of the day.  AM and afternoon meetings just don't work for my schedule so either early evening or later evening are my windows of opportunity.  Unfortunately that meets that there are a number of wonderful ladies that I will never be able to meet.

Mornings for me.  And apparently guys most like mornings too from what I've seen in surveys and such.

It's funny though, when I see so many gals that are obviously up all night long, posting ads at 2, 3am.  And then if someone were to message them at like 6 or 7 am, no response until late afternoon.

1 hour ago, YourmyfavoriteASP said:

What are your favorite times to Hobby?  My favorite is the mornings.  I love seeing a woman before I go to work. 

0:Dark30. Before work! 5:00 ISH?

I like a little early morning loving. Helps me get my day going!

Anytime my date's throwing clothes on the floor, I'll be interested.

But, I do prefer late afternoon to late evening's in general. 

AM for me.  Right before my mid-morning nap.....

Whenever I get any free time! 

25 minutes ago, Skylighter said:

Anytime my date's throwing clothes on the floor, I'll be interested.

But, I do prefer late afternoon to late evening's in general. 

Sometimes I’m asked, “ What should I wear for you.”

i sometimes reply, “ something that will look good on the floor “ 😎

Any time from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m is fine, but my absolute favorite is a nooner.  Something about slipping out for a "lunch" and then having an erotic rendezvous seems to make it all the more fun.

3.27pm on the third Tuesday of an odd month with only 31 days in that month. Unles there's a full moon. Then I just go bowling and have a berger with extra cheese and pickles. :P Yummy.

Ideal time for me is between 4am and 9am!... although this maybe more directed toward hobbyist....which I am not..   yet!!!

I love to meet up for a date, then head home relaxed and sleep in! So any night where I don’t have to work the next day:)

Mornings are great, afternoons are nice, but dessert after a lovely dinner with wine are the best.

Mornings, I’m a contractor and later on the day I will be all sweaty and dirty. 

11 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Something about slipping out for a "lunch" 

Box Lunch?

🤔

My preferences are late morning through mid afternoon.  Though I've had fun as early as 6am and as late as 10pm.  It does depend on my mood, but I tend to tire out by the evening, so earlier is better for me.  A late morning rendezvous is a fine way to put a smile on my face for the afternoon.  However, I try to be flexible, especially when there is a lady who has fully captured my attention.

Mornings til mid morning.  Keeps the mornings exciting and refreshed!

After work. I would visit a lady, borrow her shower to freshen up, and then I'm ready!

Early afternoon avoiding rush hour traffic 

2 hours ago, Studman said:

Early afternoon avoiding rush hour traffic 

Please let me know what afternoon time allows you to avoid rush hour traffic.... every time I go anywhere In Denver its rush hour traffic unless its in the middle of the night...  denver traffic is worse than Vegas traffic 

Sorry, just got back from a nooner, and it is definitely the best.  I am now in such a good mood for Friday afternoon :rolleyes:

Love mornings and those magical nooners.