Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joanna Jaxxx

Reference Request

10 posts in this topic

A lady reached out and asked about one of my regular guys. I responded back within 30 minutes of text. I text my guy to let him know I gave an ok and she told him I didn’t respond🤷🏻‍♀️ 

That was lame. Hopefully he didn’t say anything to make her uneasy but why reach out get an ok then tell him no one responded 🤦🏻‍♀️😒 now he’s horny with no one  to help 

22 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

A lady reached out and asked about one of my regular guys. I responded back within 30 minutes of text. I text my guy to let him know I gave an ok and she told him I didn’t respond🤷🏻‍♀️ 

That was lame. Hopefully he didn’t say anything to make her uneasy but why reach out get an ok then tell him no one responded 🤦🏻‍♀️😒 now he’s horny with no one  to help 

Not good :mellow: That's why it's always better to go through the screening process with enough time in advance.

9 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Not good :mellow: That's why it's always better to go through the screening process with enough time in advance.

I still don’t get why she’d say I never responded when I did. 

41 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

It is hard to determine why she said what she said.

Was she a seasoned TOB lady (no disrespect meant to the TOB ladies) or a newer lady? Some of the newer ladies haven't figured out yet that they need to up their game if they are going to be on TOB because this isn't Backpage.

48 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

Maybe she didn't wait the 30 min that it took you to respond.

51 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

Because that way she doesn’t take blame for not seeing him. She can say that it’s your fault because you didn’t reply. Gutless!

That sucks! (Not me) please don’t take it personal Sophia. Sometimes people are just in a crummy mood

3 hours ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

reach out to your regular and advise him that you have in fact provided a positive reference and for him to ask her to please check her messages again.

Sorry this happened and who knows what happened.  I've gotten texts from people that have been delayed for hours.  I've literally been with the person who texted me a few hours before when the text finally reached me.  It has happened a handful of times over the past few years.  Because it was nothing important, we laughed about it.  Texts are great when they work, but I am an older guy and there are times when I still prefer voice over text.

3 hours ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

That is why he should stick to his regular gal (you), then he wouldn't be alone and horny.  I love my regulars, fun, no drama, gets real hot. :rolleyes: