LaurenRoXy

How your mood effects your day.

32 posts in this topic

Hello lovelies... I hope you all are enjoying another beautiful day in the hobby.

Something that’s been on my mind... 

Ladies and gents... do you find your mood affects the way you play in the hobby?

For example, if you’re feeling great and looking for a fun day do you find it easier to connect?  Does the session seem more sensual or affectionate? 

Or, if it’s one of those days when you just need to blow off some steam, are you more naughty? Take more risks - with safety always in mind of course? 

I feel like these moods  cater to the vibe of the encounter. However, it also left me wondering if it’s what was expected.

Other than maybe changing up your website to fit your mood, how do you ladies display information with ad text? There’s only so much time in the day to chitchat the details.

Many thanks in advance! 😘

56 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

From my own personal perspective, I find how I connect with a provider is directly related to the provider's disposition or mood.  I can be in a very affectionate, naughty, or horny mood but that can switch quickly, depending on how she is.  I go off of cues of the provider and except for one provider, I wouldn't call the dates sensual or affectionate.  I had a great time in all of them and I connected with many of them on a personal level, in conversation, but I wouldn't call it sensual or affectionate.  

Thank you 😊. It’s nice to hear a perspective from the other side. Just going off the PMs, it seems like as long as all parties are having a good time it’s nice for everyone. Just trying to navigate the new changes. 

Excellent topic!!

Yes, I think that my mood affects the way a session goes, at least from my side. For example, when there are too many things going on and much stress, I'm all for a very relaxing FBSM, and not having to do anything at all but just relax and enjoy. And if I'm on a FS setting, I tend to be lazy and basically enjoy a French conversation. On the other hand, when things are going better I change to a more passionate and romantic mode, and I prefer an erotic FS rendezvous. 

The mood or physical / mental state of each participant certainly plays a great role in what is done what isn't done and how all the activities are perceived. No matter what mood all are in the end result should always be safety fun and mutual enjoyment. May each of your encounters be the high point for the day so far and surpass it with each new encounter

I think everything revolves around intention. I try to always anticipate a great time with a great lady. Everything starts with how we communicate about the when, where and what stuff, including screening and getting comfortable in that first level of trust. After that, people looking for a good time will have a good time and people looking for problems will find problems.

Once you're together the communication needs to continue at the right level for the intent and consent you've set together.

Not to over think this.......but if you are going to see a lady and have fun........I for one will be in a great mood!!!!!

BR

Personally I am always in the mood for some fun. 

13 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Personally I am always in the mood for some fun. 

I so buy into that attitude, doesn't even have to equate to hobbying on a regular basis tho, or even at all. If I'm not in the mood for anything, I just think of my ex-wife, any day of a bad mood can be cured by that...

...Tight Lines...

I only ever see gentlemen when I'm in a good mood, which for the most part is 90% of the time. If I find myself down that day or upset about something I will try to explain to potential suitors that for their happiness it would probably be better to schedule for another day. That being said, there's only been a few times within my adult life that I was not interested in having a fun and pleasurable time. :) 

Speaking for myself it is a circular relationship between mood and experience especially with a lady when we seemed to have started a good connection during the initial communications.  The impending meeting puts an extra zest in my day which in turn leaves me in a great mood when it is time to meet.  If the connection further manifests at the beginning of the meeting then it is super fireworks.  

57 minutes ago, CallieVane said:

I only ever see gentlemen when I'm in a good mood, which for the most part is 90% of the time. If I find myself down that day or upset about something I will try to explain to potential suitors that for their happiness it would probably be better to schedule for another day. That being said, there's only been a few times within my adult life that I was not interested in having a fun and pleasurable time. :) 

I commend you for only seeing gentlemen when you are in a good mood.  That makes for a better time time for both parties.

If its a bad day, the calendar says unavailable otherwise it's always a great day for fun! 

I tend to suffer from depression from time to time. Sadly on at least one occasion I can think of I had to cancel my appointment with my provider.  Later on I told her why. The look in her eyes told me she understood.  So yes moods are critical to a good fun encounter. Wt

13 hours ago, LaurenRoXy said:

Hello lovelies... I hope you all are enjoying another beautiful day in the hobby.

Ladies and gents... do you find your mood affects the way you play in the hobby?

For example, if you’re feeling great and looking for a fun day do you find it easier to connect?  Does the session seem more sensual or affectionate? 

Or, if it’s one of those days when you just need to blow off some steam, are you more naughty? Take more risks - with safety always in mind of course? 

I feel like these moods  cater to the vibe of the encounter. However, it also left me wondering if it’s what was expected.

Other than maybe changing up your website to fit your mood, how do you ladies display information with ad text? There’s only so much time in the day to chitchat the details.

thanks for bringing this up! I was thinking I was weird because I try to schedule dates when I'm on an upswing, so to speak.

my schedule is so long and busy that it's hard to see ladies on my workdays. but that's when I'm mostly mentally available. like that's when I really want to fu*k my partner most! I suppose because my work environment is so intense and I'm always really focused. totally mentally in tune....

it's way crazy that on my days off. when I am usually available all day. I find my self fumbling through dates. mostly because on my days off. I am SO lazy! and just want to chill to recalibrate. it's just hard for me to peel my self out of my relaxing meditative state of mind!

again thank you for bring this up!!! as I was thinking I was a total freaker! 

I'm going to run out of reputation points if I gave a thumbs up to every post that resonated with me.  My mood definitely affects my hobby play.  Most of the time I play when I am in a good mood.  When I am overly stressed, there have been times I need to be pampered and want a connection, and those playtimes are different from when I am in a good mood.  When I am in a crappy mood, I don't play.  Because I prefer shared pleasure and light hearted (though heated) fun, I don't want to bring a crappy mood to any encounter or any lady.

Like some already said, if I'm on a bad mood I won't play, unless I've already scheduled. I never cancel a scheduled appointment, so I would put myself in the right mood thinking about the fun things that are about to come soon when I see her.

I have noticed when I am really really crabby and not having a good day, are some of the most amazing rain storms ever.. like I am allowed to take all my frustrations out.  

Maybe you could call it a thunderstorm

Edited by airamericavet65
Misspelled word

31 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I have noticed when I am really really crabby and not having a good day, are some of the most amazing rain storms ever.. like I am allowed to take all my frustrations out.  

Angry sex is sooooo good!

25 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Maybe you could call it a thunderstorm

😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

There is a mood besides horny ??

Yes, super horny! :lol:

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

There is a mood besides horny ??

Yeah, an hour later: "totally satisfied."

On 6/14/2018 at 8:23 AM, LaurenRoXy said:

A perfect question.....

Very insightful......

On 6/14/2018 at 10:22 PM, Bora Bora said:

when-shes-not-in-mood0.jpg

OMG.. that’s hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh!

On 6/14/2018 at 10:33 PM, parkercole said:

thanks for bringing this up! I was thinking I was weird because I try to schedule dates when I'm on an upswing, so to speak.

my schedule is so long and busy that it's hard to see ladies on my workdays. but that's when I'm mostly mentally available. like that's when I really want to fu*k my partner most! I suppose because my work environment is so intense and I'm always really focused. totally mentally in tune....

it's way crazy that on my days off. when I am usually available all day. I find my self fumbling through dates. mostly because on my days off. I am SO lazy! and just want to chill to recalibrate. it's just hard for me to peel my self out of my relaxing meditative state of mind!

again thank you for bring this up!!! as I was thinking I was a total freaker! 

No way! It’s probably more typical than you think. I for one enjoy blowing off some steam (in a good way of course lol) after a crazy day at work. 

On 6/14/2018 at 8:23 AM, LaurenRoXy said:

Hi Miss Lauren,

This is a great topic and the reason I rarely venture to DTC. My drive on I-25 is a total buzz kill.

And that drive definitely affects my mood and my performance!😎

1 hour ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Hi Miss Lauren,

This is a great topic and the reason I rarely venture to DTC. My drive on I-25 is a total buzz kill.

And that drive definitely affects my mood and my performance!😎

That's why you have to preplan love..

2 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

That's why you have to preplan love..

Sabrina dear. Sometimes it doesn’t matter .lol . Mr Happy just gets,uh, um. Absent.! Lol it’s that drive!