CorinneJean

New girl

17 posts in this topic

So I’m still new to this site and I’m not sure how everything works, I have only worked on back page before this and I’m still pretty confused.. Just not sure how it all works 

Welcome and enjoy! Everyone is helpful, post a question and you'll get an answer

8 hours ago, CorinneJean said:

So I’m still new to this site and I’m not sure how everything works, I have only worked on back page before this and I’m still pretty confused.. Just not sure how it all works 

Welcome to TOB ...........................Have fun and enjoy what this site has to offer.....

8 hours ago, CorinneJean said:

Welcome to the board! The help sections and the read before posting threads are pretty helpful. If you have specific questions just ask ... many here will be happy to help. 

Enjoy the board and the Springs and may you prosper! 

9 hours ago, CorinneJean said:

Welcome! In summary, there are basically three sections:

1. Listings: The ladies pay to have their ads listed so the gents get to know about them.

2. Reviews: The gents post a brief evaluation of the meetings they have with the ladies filling out a pre-defined form.

3. The Forum: That's here, were we all chat about the most important things in life :P

You already have a nice profile so no need to explain that.

Enjoy the board!

11 hours ago, CorinneJean said:

Nice to have you, many of the ladies and gentlemen seem to be helpful as well. Hopefully you make a visit to Denver in the future, good luck!

Welcome to TOB!  Have fun, stay safe and prosper pretty lady.

Welcome😃 I love your stage name!

Oh geez. I wasn’t planning on going to the springs anytime soon. But that might change now. 😃 welcome. 

Welcome to the board.  I hope you have a good time, meet lots of nice folks, and enjoy yourself.