Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alexisloveshtx

Adult Search, what am i doing wrong?

9 posts in this topic

Providers I need someone’s help because I’m clearly doing something wrong. Between asking for my payment pictures to asking me to submit the short video of age and no sex trafficking phrase I cannot seem to get my ad to post ever! I wait the 48 hours and nothing ever happens. Can someone help me? 

I can't help you with that, but in the meantime, if you keep participating and commenting on the board you'll get some attention to your profile. Better than nothing :) 

43 minutes ago, alexisloveshtx said:

Providers I need someone’s help because I’m clearly doing something wrong. Between asking for my payment pictures to asking me to submit the short video of age and no sex trafficking phrase I cannot seem to get my ad to post ever! I wait the 48 hours and nothing ever happens. Can someone help me? 

Good luck. I tried to buy a renewal and couldn't get my payment processed either. So I gave up

I personally do not think it is a trustworthy site .. I've had problems with people using my photos for their posts :( and have problems getting them down for the longest time!

It seems Adult Search has taken the place of Backpage.

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I personally do not think it is a trustworthy site .. I've had problems with people using my photos for their posts :( and have problems getting them down for the longest time!

Between taking money and not doing their job,plus this statement from you. Its obvious that this is a site to avoid.

8 hours ago, alexisloveshtx said:

Alexis, the times they are a changing.  Bora Bora's reply is spot on.  As you participate more on TOB, folks may be intrigued and want to "get to know you" better.  Hopefully that will lead to meeting some of the fine gents from our community.  Best wishes !!

10 hours ago, alexisloveshtx said:

I did the same thing and my ad never posted. 

I am done with that damn site.