decafnaetd

Looking to prevent chafing?

21 posts in this topic

Lube is for lazy lovers.

Geez! What do you do with that? Full body lube and a slip n slide🤔 naked twister, or possibly for a wrestling match 😜 the possibilities are there. 

Make a great slip-n-slide. Now we just need a lady willing to catch Boink coming in at 30mph.:P:eek:

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Geez! What do you do with that? Full body lube and a slip n slide🤔 naked twister, or possibly for a wrestling match 😜 the possibilities are there. 

Please dont suggest naked twister.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Lube is for lazy lovers.

I'm not a lover, I'm a customer. Not spending half hour of my precious time trying to get her wet, while she fake moans. Out comes the lube, and it's in.:)

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

Lube is for lazy lovers.

Too Funny Laci!

I always enjoy your wit!

B)

9 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I like all these ideas!

WTF and why?

Customers who viewed this item also viewed Nasco Infant Circumcision Trainer, White

6 hours ago, 2Big said:

I'm not a lover, I'm a customer. Not spending half hour of my precious time trying to get her wet, while she fake moans. Out comes the lube, and it's in.:)

Maybe a quick high five ✋ before you hit it😂😂

2 minutes ago, Rick_A said:

WTF and why?

Customers who viewed this item also viewed Nasco Infant Circumcision Trainer, White

The internet is such a strange place😂😂

10 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

It's for the providers that don't like to receive some love down there, which is quite a few of them.  For the one's that allow it, they never have to use lube. 

Huh? :o I thought everyone did that. I am so naive!

My favorite review is: 

4.0 out of 5 stars
Size: 55 Gallon
As UPS discretely unloaded my 55 gallon drum, the driver accidentally spilled it into my driveway. Any amount of cars can now fit into the garage.

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Huh? :o I thought everyone did that. I am so naive!

Uhmmm No.  One Young Lady said that she doesn't understand why guys want to do that.  I was just dumbfounded by that and didn't even know where to go with that.  Maybe I am just Naïve here but I think this hobby should be mutually enjoyable.  If you lock up my toolbox and expect me to tune your Ferrari Engine with just a Hammer then you cant very well complain with the results.

20 hours ago, Laci French said:

Lube is for lazy lovers.

Agree 1000% but occasionally a little slickum comes in handy!!

I just cant get past the literal aspect of the original post.  55 gallons??  There has to be an alternate industrial application.  In some food processing applications vegetable oil is used instead of hydraulic oil in equipment so leaks will not contaminate the food.  Has to be something along that line because, DAMN 55Gallons???

Butter them all up nice and shinny😂😂😂😂

the other night I got my friend rolling  because we were playing with coconut oil! I told him that there is nothing like a well polished boy!!😘😘

Yes paint it all bright and shiny!  Enjoy the moisture wherever you may go!  

Now if I had that drum of oil? I would make a coffee table out of it and add some glitter into the mix!

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Butter them all up nice and shinny😂😂😂😂

the other night I got my friend rolling  because we were playing with coconut oil! I told him that there is nothing like a well polished boy!!😘😘

Yes paint it all bright and shiny!  Enjoy the moisture wherever you may go!  

Now if I had that drum of oil? I would make a coffee table out of it and add some glitter into the mix!

Mmm. Coconut oil! That's some magic stuff. Oil me up and ride me with that elixir.

2 hours ago, eatu55 said:

Mmm. Coconut oil! That's some magic stuff. Oil me up and ride me with that elixir.

Damn straight passion juices added in! Now talk about shiny hot juicy coconut running off an elbow! 🔥😘🎉🎉🤪 That damn Decaf and his barrel of love passion got us all going Eatu55!!

😂😂🤣🤣🙃

17 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

Uhmmm No.  One Young Lady said that she doesn't understand why guys want to do that.  I was just dumbfounded by that and didn't even know where to go with that.  Maybe I am just Naïve here but I think this hobby should be mutually enjoyable.  If you lock up my toolbox and expect me to tune your Ferrari Engine with just a Hammer then you cant very well complain with the results.

Agree 1000% but occasionally a little slickum comes in handy!!

I just cant get past the literal aspect of the original post.  55 gallons??  There has to be an alternate industrial application.  In some food processing applications vegetable oil is used instead of hydraulic oil in equipment so leaks will not contaminate the food.  Has to be something along that line because, DAMN 55Gallons???

Just a few close friends😂

On 6/13/2018 at 10:42 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

Please dont suggest naked twister.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

That could make naked twister really fun 😂😂