skinnydud

411 Katie 47

17 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

She has four different profiles, here are two more.

https://theotherboard.com/users/130428

https://theotherboard.com/users/130087

She's flaky and NCNS quite often.  That katielove47 is the newest profile. That makes three different profiles that she's had in a week

Strange business model,especially the NCNS .

I have requested a certain thing from her before however she politely said no that it wasn't on her menu, although I was disappointed I feel she is legit otherwise she would have said sure come on over...just my .02

5 hours ago, boink36 said:

Katie47-b  The "b" = banned from the site. 

I was wondering about that ^_^

Hhh she asked to meet in a public place which i am not going to do and then how about FaceTime  ... i called it LEO immediately... visual and vocal proof or soliciting illegal things  in person. ... LEO at its worst. Stay safe everyone 

1 hour ago, skinnydud said:

Hhh she asked to meet in a public place which i am not going to do and then how about FaceTime  ... i called it LEO immediately... visual and vocal proof or soliciting illegal things  in person. ... LEO at its worst. Stay safe everyone 

Maybe. Maybe not. Seen ads for a number of legit ladies that want to see somewhere public before ok to see for BCD. Now, to tie into a different thread, can be walking into a blackmail situation. And because of that, I am not chasing the newest lady posting out there: better have a track record before I'm booking (though to be fair, there was a provider on the board a number of years ago that had great reviews, but turned out that she might have been a running blackmail scam, had burner accounts/shills praising her).

In this case, best to go with the gut, imo, in that it does seem odd in this specific case.

I had caught one on August 2nd and she even put Katie 47 in the title.  It Is to bad she did not clean up her act . She could have been a quality date if she wanted to be.

Good catch 

She bait and switched me with her friend that was in town when she was running doubles and that session actually went great. I'm waiting for her to return instead of Ms. Flake here

3 hours ago, Anjunabeats said:

She bait and switched me with her friend that was in town when she was running doubles and that session actually went great. I'm waiting for her to return instead of Ms. Flake here

Wow, I guess I was lucky. No bait and switch with me.

4 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

I had caught one on August 2nd and she even put Katie 47 in the title.  It Is to bad she did not clean up her act . She could have been a quality date if she wanted to be.

Good catch 

12 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

For me, the bait and switch was me thinking I was seeing a different girl.  The door opened up and it was Katie.  I looked at her and then looked at the door number.  She said she wasn't the girl in the ad but it was the only way to get by the banning, she started to say her name and I cut her off say, "Hi Katie, I know who you are.  I think most of the guys on TOB know who you are".  She's absolutely hot but I wish I would have walked away.  It was one of the worst dates I've had with a provider.

Wow M Rider, now it makes sense. I was wondering why you mentioned her being hot but was bait and switched. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I was not bait and switched thank good but it was not a horrible session as I have had worse experience.  

17 minutes ago, fred1964 said:

Sorry guys, I just don't see the hotness at all. <_<

Every body has their own idea of hot.  I cringe of some the 411 post and just can't image why any body would think some of these post are even good looking but that is not me to judge or tell some one and force an opinion on them .   If you don't see you don't see it. But if you had seen and held it in person may be or maybe not you would change your mind.   Have a great day