Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sb1212

Rachels

4 posts in this topic

Rachels
Colorado Companion

I am not in the habit of openly disparaging providers.  Nearly all my encounters are very pleasing. I consider this a public service announcement. Not even sure if the moderators will allow this.  This young lady advertises as Rachels, new to town in Colorado Spgs.  Last week she was Rachel Knix.   I communicated via PM with the one review she has here and confirmed her identity based on specific behaviors in addition to the pictures. I spent an hour with her about 2 years ago in Omaha or KC ( too many business trips to recall exactly).   At that time she was known as Taylor.  Easily the most unsatisfying, disappointing encounter I have ever had in the hobby. IIf you are considering time with her, PM me for the sad details.  If you are Rachel/Taylor reading this, well, welcome to Colorado.  Your reputation  precedes you...

Thanks.  Yes -  I communicated with that one unlucky guy to verify it is her based on a very specific, unique behavioral characteristic she displayed with both of us.  And - based on her phone number - it was definitely Omaha where I saw her (I should have figured that out before my initial post....).  Pics are accurate.  Pretty girl......poor companion. 

6 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I was unsure if this was allowed, so I reread the rules, but the rules doesn't say you can't put something like this up.  It just says not to give details, which you didn't.  What you didn't do, which is stated in the rules, is put up the link to their TOB profile and add a phone number.

https://theotherboard.com/users/125079

(402) 590-9814

Also, looks like you didn't get here in time to save one guy.  There's one review and it's negative.

Ahh but I thank you dearly, as I was considering her since she has been posting a while now and a Google search shows her on several sites.  My friends, you saved me, and for that, I'm deeply grateful.

Same here.  Texted and called a couple of weeks ago - no answer.  Whew.....