Bora Bora

Best pool party

5 posts in this topic

Not exactly related to the hobby but I just found this meme and I thought about sharing it for the dog lovers like myself! :)

this_dog_party_looks_fun.jpg

Loving the smile on the bottom right.

My pup likes to lay on the cover of the hot tub.  It's a good spot for him, good visibility to watch everything, warm too.  So one day I'm in the hot tub, and for some reason it didn't click in his head that the cover was off and he jumped up and I suddenly feel this huge splash behind me.  

He wasn't happy about it at all!!!  It was about a month before he climbed up on the cover again and even then you see him check the cover first to make sure it's there...

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

My pup likes to lay on the cover of the hot tub.  It's a good spot for him, good visibility to watch everything, warm too.  So one day I'm in the hot tub, and for some reason it didn't click in his head that the cover was off and he jumped up and I suddenly feel this huge splash behind me.  

He wasn't happy about it at all!!!  It was about a month before he climbed up on the cover again and even then you see him check the cover first to make sure it's there...

Hahahaha that is funny as heck