Calisurfgirl

Weird Week

12 posts in this topic

In the past week potential clients have been strange. Many requests for greely, co and Longmont, offering to meet me at a location and then to there home or offering crazy amount for donation. Then I request for references that are currently on TOB and Linked. I have been reluctant to send additional pics for this reason. Also clients sending providers on wild goose chases. Any veteran providers in Denver will to PM me and give some advice I would really appreciate it.

Beware those who offer to pay you crazy high rates for your time.

It is a crazy environment with odd requests. Stay smart and safe. Listen to your gut. 

Do you feel comfortable with your screening? If not, feel free to contact a lady that has been around a bit. Most of us have been there, and are glad to help. :-) Stay safe!

You already show your face which is crazy in itself, idk what more they want.

14 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

You already show your face which is crazy in itself, idk what more they want.

I have to say if I looked that good, I might show my face too ;)

1 minute ago, eatu55 said:

I have to say if I looked that good, I might show my face too ;)

Thank you I appreciate that. It’s just the clients that have been coming from backpage or other sites that they have used prior that are being elusive. 

weird energy is big everywhere this week! Always go with your gut. Saved my ass!

2 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

She is attractive.  I read the title of her ads every time, waiting for one day for it to say 'incalls available"

I concur and would also be signing myself up!

15 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

In the past week potential clients have been strange. Many requests for greely, co and Longmont, offering to meet me at a location and then to there home or offering crazy amount for donation. Then I request for references that are currently on TOB and Linked. I have been reluctant to send additional pics for this reason. Also clients sending providers on wild goose chases. Any veteran providers in Denver will to PM me and give some advice I would really appreciate it.

Law enforcement PM not needed

18 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

... I have been reluctant to send additional pics for this reason. 

I agree with what everybody said and I'll just add that with all the beautiful pictures you have on your profile you shouldn't be asked to send more pictures. That's weird. In any case, tell them to see your profile here or a website, but I wouldn't recommend sending pictures to unknown people over the phone. A website or a profile is one more layer of protection. A text message with your picture is a direct connection to you.